Patrick Chung!

16 tackles. 3rd Best in Week One...

Is he a clone Marvin Harrison?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Patrick Chung!

Rodney Harrison...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I'm assuming you meant Rodney.  I've been a huge fan of this kid from day one, (was pushing for them to draft him prior to the 2009 draft, not that means anything) very physical player, great down in the box, always around the football and loves the game on and off the field. A buddy of mine was actually an assitant at Oregon when Pat was there, spoke highly of his intensity, preparation and passion for the game.  Take a look at the link below, he's only blocking on an INT, but look at him attack opposing O-lineman, to me it shows his passion for the game and willingness to throw his body around.  I love that in a player.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFkWJHBzb30

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

if so, we'd have to turn him into a WR :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

His quick reaction to reading the run was impressive. He hit like a truck. He still needs work in coverage.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

I'm glad I never called him a bust. Or maybe I did I don't remember

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Patrick Chung!:
    [QUOTE]I'm glad I never called him a bust. Or maybe I did I don't remember
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]

LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]His quick reaction to reading the run was impressive. He hit like a truck. He still needs work in coverage.
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]

With the two stud DB that can cover the side flats, opening the very physical Chung it allows Wang-Chung to zero in on the run with sudden impact...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]The kid reminds me of Bob Sanders with size(and hopefully not as injury prone). He's going to have a HUGE  impact in the run game with his reaction and closing speed. PREPARE FOR IMPACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

Law of Gravity always wins...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]I'm assuming you meant Rodney.  I've been a huge fan of this kid from day one, (was pushing for them to draft him prior to the 2009 draft, not that means anything) very physical player, great down in the box, always around the football and loves the game on and off the field. A buddy of mine was actually an assitant at Oregon when Pat was there, spoke highly of his intensity, preparation and passion for the game.  Take a look at the link below, he's only blocking on an INT, but look at him attack opposing O-lineman, to me it shows his passion for the game and willingness to throw his body around.  I love that in a player..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFkWJHBzb30
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Always respected the O Football...

Thanks for the link, Chung looked like a running back returning that INT...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patrick Chung! : Always respected the O Football... Thanks for the link, Chung looked like a running back returning that INT...
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

He was the one throwing blocks in that clip, ha.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I remember saying when the Pats drafted this kid that "chung" would be the sound ball carriers heard in their head when Patrick hit them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

ummm i believe he said he was changing his name from patrick to pat because pat-chung was the sound it'd make when he hit someone