Patriot Fans from far away.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Re: Patriot Fans from far away.

In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : Well I don't, wife would kill me, but I do know a lady (fellow horse owner) who has 2 extra rooms she is thinking of renting.  So, if anybody needs a place, let me know.  I understand the hotels are booked up to an hour away. 
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Pezz, just having a laugh. I was at Ravens game this season so that is my annual trip. So that's it til next year, but Dallas sure would be a blast.
     Attend a S/B with the Pats... dream on and I will. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

[QUOTE]walpole - st louis
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]

Born and raised in Melrose now in St. Charles Mo. Pauldeba, Where in STL are you? It would be cool to have a kindred spirit close by! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!KMc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

What about the ones far, far away?

FYI: I can almost touch the Space Station...OUCH- that shooting star almost clipped me!  Goodyear blimpsters, eat your heart out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

This thread happens about every 6 months, it's always nice to check in.
    Originally from New Hampshire, living in Kansas. A job prospect just popped up in Mobile AL, it'll be interesting if I get an an offer. Have been trying to get a job at the Air Force base in Bedford, MA so i can move back to NH and be closer to my parents, and probably finally attend so Patriots games.

I was a military brat, and then joined the military myself, have lived in alot of places in the USA and even lived In Germany.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]This thread happens about every 6 months, it's always nice to check in. Originally from New Hampshire, living in Kansas. A job prospect just popped up in Mobile AL, it'll be interesting if I get an an offer. Have been trying to get a job at the Air Force base in Bedford, MA so i can move back to NH and be closer to my parents, and probably finally attend so Patriots games. I was a military brat, and then joined the military myself, have lived in alot of places in the USA and even lived In Germany.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

KP, the thing about these threads is that it makes us all feel closer.

Being 3000 miles away and following the Pats as devoutly as I do, it is great to have this forum to interact and exchange opinions, expectations and even doubts or questions.

To me, being able to touch base with u guys  makes my Patriot experience more complete, if that makes sense. In conclusion, may I say, long may it continue.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : Where in Cali? I live near Sacramento.
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]

LA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : KP, the thing about these threads is that it makes us all feel closer.  Being 3000 miles away and following the Pats as devoutly as I do, it is great to have this forum to interact and exchange opinions, expectations and even doubts or questions. To me, being able to touch base with u guys  makes my Patriot experience more complete, if that makes sense. In conclusion, may I say, long may it continue.
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]
    I have to agree with that. Being removed from the New England area, you get the starved feeling for some news on your team. I never thought about the blog sites until the other day, and I have enjoyed this immensly. Good football knowledge, and certainly slapping the jet fan around. I live in an East Coast team hostility zone, so I have to get my fix elseware. Was not able to afford the cable package with all the games this year so I was doomed to follow the internet representation. The one thing that has helped me see some games is the Raiders blackouts. I will get the games next year come hell or high water! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : LA
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Do you like the idea of the Los Angeles Chargers?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Born in Beverly, MA, lived all over NE. 

Living in New Orleans these last two years. Love the weather. You guys can have the Noreaster. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Born, raised, and live in Maine

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : Wow! I had to google to find out who Vito "Babe" Parilli was. Impressive loyalty. Go Pats!  

I was privileged to watch the "Babe" play, he was good and he played wherever they could, BC BU.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

I used to go to the impromptu meetings of New Englanders in CA when the Sox came to town.  It's funny...many of us who form conflicts based on disagreements would enjoy each other's company at these events.  Yeah, RSN on the road is way past cool!  The same goes for football games.  However, these can be rather nasty in same stadiums (e.g. OAK).  It's a shame when someone gets hurt for simply wearing another jersey. (The BUF game a few years, ago, comes to mind.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Raised in Chicopee, Ma. but have now lived in 12 different states and one foriegn country. Have now lived in Chicago since '85 (bad time to move to Chicago).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : KP, the thing about these threads is that it makes us all feel closer.  Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]

oh yes i agree, its great to see that Patriots Nation is so spread out even across the pond.

One of the thing i always miss most about NE is lighthouses. Can anyone except HRK guess where this one is:

HRK recommended this beach to me and I was fully satisfied

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : Do you like the idea of the Los Angeles Chargers?

To watch Pats games... yea sure.  But by fan's culture and other's habits to down talk Boston Sports, I have no choice but to hate all things LA sports and some.  However, I think these fairweather fans could use a LA football team.  Not too many loyals down here. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

[QUOTE]Born and bred in Massachusetts now live in Fall River....pretty sure it's a third world nation.
    Posted by Section136[/QUOTE]

lol, yes I have been there. It is the Armpit of Massachusetts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Grew up on the Coast of Maine, live near Denver, CO

Go to fullsize image      Go to fullsize image

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

From Maine and wreaking havoc on the other football fans in Iraq! When I'm in the states, I p*ss on Ravens fans.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan32. Show patsfan32's posts

In Response to Patriot Fans from far away.:
    [QUOTE]Just curious as to how many of us Pats fans are spread out across the country. I am from Maine and live in California.

Originally from Brockton, Mass.  Now living in West Palm Beach, Fl among many Dolphins, Jets and Giants fans.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

I'm straddling the Georgia/Alabama line, so I'm actually pi$$ing in the chatahoochee right now. 30 miles east of Auburn, an hour or so south of Atlanta.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

From New Hampsha, now retired in Newport Beach, CA.

Bit of a bummer cause after I moved here, my new son-in-law was hired to manage all food and concessions at the Razor, so I could be getting comped into some nice seats now and then!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : oh yes i agree, its great to see that Patriots Nation is so spread out even across the pond. One of the thing i always miss most about NE is lighthouses. Can anyone except HRK guess where this one is: HRK recommended this beach to me and I was fully satisfied
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

That's the Nauset Light. It's on the Cape Cod chips bag and  (if you are old enough to remember) the Cape Cod bucket.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : Awesome. Did you watch the games in India?

Nah..its not broadcasted in India, I started following football in cold winters of NE.  But I have seen sports all over the world and American Football is by far the most fun to watch.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

From RI... Hanging out in Asia