Patriot Fans from far away.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Re: Patriot Fans from far away.

In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away.:
    [QUOTE]From Maine and wreaking havoc on the other football fans in Iraq! When I'm in the states, I p*ss on Ravens fans.
    Posted by TheGuyWithDaThing[/QUOTE]

Bless you and take care of yourself and buddies! Wishing all of you guys/gals in harms way to come home safe and sound.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : My grand-parents were from PEI. Haven't been theere since I was a kid. Would love to go back and see the bridge.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

My family comes from Tignish, they were originally from Port Royal(Acadia) which is now Annapolis in Nova Scotia. Where are you grandparents from? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : The 49ers were that bad in the 70's
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]

Amen to that, and look how 1 coach turned around the team and culture.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Patriot Fans from far away. : I am in Australia on the Central Coast just north of Sydney
    Posted by Brad34[/QUOTE]

The second guy from down under. Good to hear from you. Go Pats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Bandwagon crew. Lame.
    Posted by fitz0527[/QUOTE]

Hmmm..... "bandwagon", eh? Well, I gues it stuff like you that those "bandwagoneers" scrape off their shoes before getting on board. You know, courtesy so as not to mess up fellow fns.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : My family comes from Tignish, they were originally from Port Royal(Acadia) which is now Annapolis in Nova Scotia. Where are you grandparents from? 
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    Montague. The family were mostly either lobster/fishermen or potato farmers.  My grandfather was an ironworker. Worked on the bridges over the Cape Cod Canal. Also in a famous photograph of Rockerfeller center called "Lunch Atop A Skyscraper" where a bunch of ironworkers are sitting on a girder with Central  Park in the back-ground. My grand-mother was from Antigonish NS.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from drdinduluth. Show drdinduluth's posts

Born in Taunton, moved south in 1995. Lived in Charlotte, Fort Lauderdale for a few years and now in suburb of Atlanta.

I have traveled all over country in my job over years and have seen Sox and Pats on road in a lot of cities.

Favotite Football Stadiums on road: Tampa, Heinz, Arizona, Seattle, Tennesee and Charlotte.

Biggest Dumps: Old Cowboy Stadium, Metrodome, Joe Robbie, Buffalo (although old Schaefer Stadium was pretty bad) 

Patriots 34 Jets 17

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]Born in Taunton, moved south in 1995. Lived in Charlotte, Fort Lauderdale for a few years and now in suburb of Atlanta. I have traveled all over country in my job over years and have seen Sox and Pats on road in a lot of cities. Favotite Football Stadiums on road: Tampa, Heinz, Arizona, Seattle, Tennesee and Charlotte. Biggest Dumps: Old Cowboy Stadium, Metrodome, Joe Robbie, Buffalo (although old Schaefer Stadium was pretty bad)  Patriots 34 Jets 17
    Posted by drdinduluth[/QUOTE]

I'm in Duluth, GA. You?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

we of Zollertron detest the Jest GO Pats

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

orignially from lexington ma, lived in scotland, maine, nh, seattle, mississppi, and now i have been living in colorado for the last 2 years.  havent missed a game in 16 years (may not sound like much to you geezers, but i was only 9 at the time i started watching football lol)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]we of Zollertron detest the Jest GO Pats
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

You are the man, Harley.Nice pic.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from drdinduluth. Show drdinduluth's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : I'm in Duluth, GA. You?
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Also in Duluth. Going to Tony's over on Rogers Bridge Rd to watch game. There is a couple other Pats guys that go there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

grew up in Canton, Ma.
    Now stationed in Miami Fl.
    If you ever want to see bandwagon fans?? Come to south Florida...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from drdinduluth. Show drdinduluth's posts

[QUOTE]grew up in Canton, Ma. Now stationed in Miami Fl. If you ever want to see bandwagon fans?? Come to south Florida...
    Posted by jmfpatpatriot7575[/QUOTE]

You are so right. They have escalators at Joe Robbie to go up to upper levels and they should install them on their bandwagons there is so much on and off.

This is a ways up from Miami, but it is an awesome place to watch Pats and Sox. I watched the 2004 clinching World Series game there.

Delray Beach
    Boston's on the Beach
    40 South Ocean Blvd.
    561-278-3364

This is also a good place:
    Fort Lauderdale
    Kelly's Landing
    1305 SE 17th St.
    954-760-7009

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : My nephew Spose is from Wells, ME, a nice area with alot of beaches
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Wells was nice. I lived there during the late 90's until 2004. During that time, when real estate was still on the way up, it was the 10th highest place in the country for real estate. Maine has the lowest medium income in the state and the second highest taxed state behind Taxachussetts. At least in MA, salaries are typically higher, but even then, I don't know how families can afford a nice house in a nice part of town.

You know, a lot of us have argued on these forums for years, but knowing where people are from and all, I almost feel bad about it. Almost feel like I "know" some of you......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Germany baby!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

Manila Philippines here, watching thru ATDHE haha, a rejuvenated pats fan since 2006 haha