patriot fans!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nishan6t4. Show nishan6t4's posts

patriot fans!!

all you fans need to relax.. its good to see al the passion but some of your opinions are pretty shitty.. i mean BB is wearing three rings so you giving him advice looks a bit crazy..

Tom Brady - well i know he is not playing like he played during the 16-0 season. but i dont think any can ever play like that. defenses have adjusted to it and he is coming back from a knee injury. i know his passing isnt accurate but his left knee is just recovering. the knee isnt stable enough write now. (its like planting your knee on top of a cushion before throwing a pass it affects ur accuracy and its a cycological thing too).

WR- we won three SB's with wr's that were pretty much at best number three option in most teams. we will be all right. once brady is fine and back to his normal game pats gona be on track.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: patriot fans!!

In Response to patriot fans!!:
    [QUOTE]all you fans need to relax.. its good to see al the passion but some of your opinions are pretty shitty.. i mean BB is wearing three rings so you giving him advice looks a bit crazy.. Tom Brady - well i know he is not playing like he played during the 16-0 season. but i dont think any can ever play like that. defenses have adjusted to it and he is coming back from a knee injury. i know his passing isnt accurate but his left knee is just recovering. the knee isnt stable enough write now. (its like planting your knee on top of a cushion before throwing a pass it affects ur accuracy and its a cycological thing too). WR- we won three SB's with wr's that were pretty much at best number three option in most teams. we will be all right. once brady is fine and back to his normal game pats gona be on track.
    Posted by nishan6t4[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on everything except the WR comment. When we won three SB we didn't need good WRs because the defense could score points and the we also had a good running game. This years Pats team is a diffrent. We don't have a running game until Fred Taylor comes back, this defense won't give up any points, but it won't give you many FF into TDs or INTs into TDs either. The passing game is the only way we are going to score points. For the passing game to be effective, Brady needs a third read. We've seen what he can do with just Moss and Welker (3-2), that's .600 football, or (9-7).