PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Not only is the Dem machine not pulling the strings here, as you wisely wrote, but it has Perry's style written all over it.  Let's not forget, all of the women to come public so far are registered REPUBLICANS.   Let Contrarian whip those pesky Liberals and Dems, though.  Frustrated guys simply need to vent, no matter how misdirected.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]
    no, this has jenn staerger written all over it.. how did that work out for her? tese are golddiggers and frustrated careerists making a total mockery of actual victims for their own advancement. she has chosen to take the harassment advancement path. dont be naive to think that there arent many women who take this route. like welfare, make it too easy for anyone to collect, the smart will make a killing in taking advantage of it to improve their position. called life. also are you aware woody that this lady lives in the same building as one of the democratic congressional leaders (top 3 in power, google it.. his name escapes me) in CHICAGO. chicago.. lets see, rohm emmanuel is there, obama came from there, nothing good politically comes from there and illinois in general. its all dems in power.. so yep, its logical to presume the machine propped her up there to finish the job and pile on.

i dont think they had much hand in the first 2 or even the first 3 (just selfish attention-seeking $ opportunists).. definitely so with this last one.. how does her type reach a gloria freakshow  in the first place? how does she pay her? yepp, alred  and rick perry go togethher to u? besides, gender issues often trump political partisan ones. NOW rightfully came to the aid of that scounderel sarah palin when the bill mahers kept taking shots. herman cain represents real male masculinity and open thinking on issues of race. that takes precedence over his politics. both dems and reps fear that esp the left. race, gender, and sexuality are more powerful forces than POLITICAL PARTISANSHIP games!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : There weren't 4 Anita Hills. Anita Hill was never paid off. And in the end Thomas was confirmed to the SC. So your comparison is apples and oranges. It's moot anyway because Cain's 999 plan is an abomination. The only candidate that's not part of the globalist gang is Ron Paul, and not only will he not get elected, they will slay him if he does.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]thats because they didnt have enough time and logistics in place to create 4 anitas or get them all to testify.  i'm sure they could have created them or piled on. not hard to find 50 people to create innuendos and weird bs of he said-she said. how harrd is that esp with no repercussions as fame and a payday and the opportunity to make the lifetime victims speakers circuit awaits you. look, i loved clinton but think he was guilty of far worse than what he was even accused of including actual rape and even making some people "disppear" forever. the facts spoke for themselves. give any FACTS and i'll be happy to re-evaluate cain, release the findings from the restaurant group and so forth. so what, there's NOTHINg.. zero, zippo, zilch! 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]the reason why these woman are coming forward now is because some were paid off and are legally not allowed to discuess the case. the woman who have come forward since, like bialek, were not paid off and were going to never say anything until the other cases came to light and cain starting lying and insulting woman. cain is an uncle tom, who caters to the koch brothers. i don't know what's worse, the blacks who still support obama, or the one's who want cain to replace him?
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]good luk getting brothas to follow romney, bachmann or gingrich (slayed the first blak president in clinton)  or the niggergead  owner-in-chief perry. ron paul, the former n-word spewer, and rand paul seeder.. dont think so, i like his philosophy though privately (as i do ayn rand). jon honsman (?) and the new mexico governor gary johnson (who never shows up for debates) come close but neither has a snowballls chance of winning the nomination. long as iowa is a major early player blaks will be shut out.. period! MD or NY should be the first if you want things to change as white candidtaes will actually have to reach out of their DNA pool for votes! got it? game is rigged by the states who get to go first, none of whom have over 10% minority populations!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]i can't even fathom how a competent person could support cain. or any candidate for that matter. ron paul is far more qualified to be president and can speak on actual policy and constitutional topics, unlike cain, but also has his own agenda and looney philosophies, like removing the 14th amendment and supporting the ayn rands, and ronald reagans of the world.
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

Ron Paul is all about letting the states do all that stuff, which is the original intent of the Constitution. The Feds have used the interstate commerce clause to butt in on everything.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : no, this has jenn staerger written all over it.. how did that work out for her? tese are golddiggers and frustrated careerists making a total mockery of actual victims for their own advancement. she has chosen to take the harassment advancement path. dont be naive to think that there arent many women who take this route. like welfare, make it too easy for anyone to collect, the smart will make a killing in taking advantage of it to improve their position. called life. also are you aware woody that this lady lives in the same building as one of the democratic congressional leaders (top 3 in power, google it.. his name escapes me) in CHICAGO. chicago.. lets see, rohm emmanuel is there, obama came from there, nothing good politically comes from there and illinois in general. its all dems in power.. so yep, its logical to presume the machine propped her up there to finish the job and pile on. i dont think they had much hand in the first 2 or even the first 3 (just selfish attention-seeking $ opportunists).. definitely so with this last one.. how does her type reach a gloria freakshow  in the first place? how does she pay her? yepp, alred  and rick perry go togethher to u? besides, gender issues often trump political partisan ones. NOW rightfully came to the aid of that scounderel sarah palin when the bill mahers kept taking shots. herman cain represents real male masculinity and open thinking on issues of race. that takes precedence over his politics. both dems and reps fear that esp the left. race, gender, and sexuality are more powerful forces than POLITICAL PARTISANSHIP games!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Did you just say Herman Cain represents real male masculinity.  God I hope not.
    Where I'm from real men take responsibility for their actions.
    Real men don't have to promise jobs for sex.  They get it because they are real men and don't have to buy it.
    Funny how you never heard these allegations for any other candidate.
    Could it be because it's true.  It certainly did happen and that is a matter of record.  The allegations were made years ago, not now.
    Who cares who leaked it. They aren't leaking something that isn't true.
    That's not the point, only a feeble attempt at deflection.
    TYPICAL "it's always some one else's fault"   BS.  It's no ones fault but his.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Herman Cain is a clown and a sexual prowler, but he won't be the first if he were elected into office. Thomas Jefferson, JFK, Bill Clinton...the list goes on! American politics is riddled with womanizers. XD 

Sadly, he doesn't seem like a bad guy. All the women said when they told him that they were uncomfortable that he stopped. Why are the ripping hum apart now? Them's the breaks, I guess. 

Obama is going to win anyway, Romney and Huntsman are the only SANE candidates in the Republican race and Romney is a flip-flopping Mormon who can't degrade 'Obama-Care' because his Mass-Care was the model. He can't take credit for Mass-Care either because Reps will rip him apart. I may not have a problem with his Religion, but I'm not a Republican. Name one non-protestant, non-caucasian and or non-male Republican candidate...I'll wait. 

Huntsman is a man I'd vote for, too bad no one knows who he is. XD 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogbones. Show dogbones's posts

its bad enough that white people play the black card now you and cain are playing the black card. He should have paid those women before instead of getting billed now. He is serial abuser and a serial lier, and you are a serial denier.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Reporter: Herman, how would you counter the trade disparity with China?

Herman: 999

Reporter: Herman, how would you resolve our entanglement in the Middle East?

Reporter: Herman, how would you address world hunger?

Reporter: Herman, how many women have you actually sexually harassed?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : So your point is to note how gutsy she is...blahblahblah
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]
    Not even close, aka, not even close. Toss all of these lib-pawn bimbo's into a barrel and file it under dirty politics101. Got it, now ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Why are these women liberal pawns. I suspect Obama wishes Cain would win the republican primary because he is probably the easiest of the three main republicans for him to beat. Governer Perry and Romney are benefiting the most from this scandal (It might have saved Perry's campaign since so many conservatives seem to have serious trust issues with Romney). If it was a liberal plan why not wait until Cain wins the nomination and then destroy him as the election day closes in.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE] Why are these women liberal pawns. I suspect Obama wishes Cain would win the republican primary because he is probably the easiest of the three main republicans for him to beat. Governer Perry and Romney are benefiting the most from this scandal (It might have saved Perry's campaign since so many conservatives seem to have serious trust issues with Romney). If it was a liberal plan why not wait until Cain wins the nomination and then destroy him as the election day closes in.
    Posted by ccnsd[/QUOTE]

I think you're behind the times. Perry has dropped like a rock, and after tonight's debate, he should just quit. Worst debate performance I've ever seen in my life. Actually, Paul has been third in most polls right along.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : I think you're behind the times. Perry has dropped like a rock, and after tonight's debate, he should just quit. Worst debate performance I've ever seen in my life. Actually, Paul has been third in most polls right along.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

I am an independent and I do not watch any of the primary debates so I have no idea of what happened earlier tonight. I know Perry's debating skills have been made fun of a lot on late night television but I do not lose sleep over that. My only point is that Cain is probably the easiest for Obama to beat so if it was a liberal conspiracy it would make sense to help Cain win the nomination and then demolish him after the convention. I read that Rove desperately wanted Kerry to win the democratic nomination in 2004 because they felt he would be the easiest to beat. He also probably knew about the Vietnam controversy that erupted on Kerry well before it happened.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

If Herman Cain’s 9-9-9 tax plan were in effect today, the poorest 60% of taxpayers would pay an extra $2,000- source Citizens for Tax Justice

So his plan his bad.
    He has no experience in governement.
    He has no interest in foreign policy- “Ubeki-beki-beki-stan-stan
    And he is a pervert

Why is this guy being taking seriously? I'll tell you why- Mitt Romney is the only somewhat reasonable candidate but republican primary voters don't like him because he has no core- (i myself find that a reassuring quality in a pol)- they hate romney- cain is  charismatic and a curiosity as a black conservative

but he has zero chance now and had zero chance before all these sexual harassment claims started popping up

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? :  I am an independent and I do not watch any of the primary debates so I have no idea of what happened earlier tonight. I know Perry's debating skills have been made fun of a lot on late night television but I do not lose sleep over that. My only point is that Cain is probably the easiest for Obama to beat so if it was a liberal conspiracy it would make sense to help Cain win the nomination and then demolish him after the convention. I read that Rove desperately wanted Kerry to win the democratic nomination in 2004 because they felt he would be the easiest to beat. He also probably knew about the Vietnam controversy that erupted on Kerry well before it happened.
    Posted by ccnsd[/QUOTE]
    GREAT points but ur very wrong on a key point. obama and the dems FEAR cain. romney is the proverbial generic republican. obama can just take the playbook for mccain and cross out the names and run the exact campaign. there has NEVER been a force like cain. y is it reps have such simple names? fact is obama can not compete for any of cain's voters but ALL of his are in play with cain incl racial minorities. this scandal has diminished cain's capacity to go after liberal WHITE women which is y they piled on and swift-boated him. was about protecting a CORE democratic base.

although the women happen to be republicans, MOST of that feminazi masculine-hating mindset is in the DEM party, they are mostly outliers these women piling on. stopping a strong BLACK masculine male certainly is a big part of their motivation. they would all vote for a nancy pelosi or a hilary in a heartbeat eventhough they are registered reps. again, sex takes precedence over political partisanship.

obama knows of all the GOP'rs only cain can go into his core blak base and speak their language and share their ancestral slavery-based history. obama's father is a kenyan and his mom is white and he grew up in hawaii DEVOID of any slave ancestral roots or reality for god's sakes. cain is more a one of us than obama ever could or will be. obama against a cain is the outlier, the closer uncle tom, the real poser. cain's a negro's negro! he's a field negro while bama is the classic house negro. i'm blak and believe me blak folks know the difference and in a campaign or debate with cain, obama could easily LOSE on race alone!

dont forget, cain's hotter BLACK southern wifey is STILL a registered DEMOCRAT and they are both BAPTIST in the traditional blak way. if he gets the nomination, she would be speaking to all blak women out there. dont forget that african americans esp in the middle class MAJORITY are far more PRIVATELY conservative than their white counterparts (right up there with most asians). notice how gay rights initiatives always do horribly in blak demographics per example?

herman cain still sings in an all-blak church. cain is more PRIVATELY blak than obama ever has been! cain's more publically "white" in perception although they are both EQUALLY corporate (look at obama's foreign policy and bailout record). fact is cain would take the most blaks away from obama than any of the white GOP'rs. if cain takes just 20% of blaks away, obama LOSES the election.. period! cain could easily take 25-30% of the blak vote just by showing up pigmentally and AUTHENTICALLY blak, regardless of his overall social ideology. believe me, the dems and bama know that too! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : GREAT points but ur very wrong on a key point. obama and the dems FEAR cain. romney is the proverbial generic republican. obama can just take the playbook for mccain and cross out the names and run the exact campaign. there has NEVER been a force like cain. y is it reps have such simple names? fact is obama can not compete for any of cain's voters but ALL of his are in play with cain incl racial minorities. this scandal has diminished cain's capacity to go after liberal WHITE women which is y they piled on and swift-boated him. was about protecting a CORE democratic base. although the women happen to be republicans, MOST of that feminazi masculine-hating mindset is in the DEM party, they are mostly outliers these women piling on. stopping a strong BLACK masculine male certainly is a big part of their motivation. they would all vote for a nancy pelosi or a hilary in a heartbeat eventhough they are registered reps. again, sex takes precedence over political partisanship. obama knows of all the GOP'rs only cain can go into his core blak base and speak their language and share their ancestral slavery-based history. obama's father is a kenyan and his mom is white and he grew up in hawaii DEVOID of any slave ancestral roots or reality for god's sakes. cain is more a one of us than obama ever could or will be. obama against a cain is the outlier, the closer uncle tom, the real poser. cain's a negro's negro! he's a field negro while bama is the classic house negro. i'm blak and believe me blak folks know the difference and in a campaign or debate with cain, obama could easily LOSE on race alone! dont forget, cain's hotter BLACK southern wifey is STILL a registered DEMOCRAT and they are both BAPTIST in the traditional blak way. if he gets the nomination, she would be speaking to all blak women out there. dont forget that african americans esp in the middle class MAJORITY are far more PRIVATELY conservative than their white counterparts (right up there with most asians). notice how gay rights initiatives always do horribly in blak demographics per example? herman cain still sings in an all-blak church. cain is more PRIVATELY blak than obama ever has been! cain's more publically "white" in perception although they are both EQUALLY corporate (look at obama's foreign policy and bailout record). fact is cain would take the most blaks away from obama than any of the white GOP'rs. if cain takes just 20% of blaks away, obama LOSES the election.. period! cain could easily take 25-30% of the blak vote just by showing up pigmentally and AUTHENTICALLY blak, regardless of his overall social ideology. believe me, the dems and bama know that too! 

You are not disputing my central argument though. If these women are liberal pawns than why use them now. If Cain as you say can beat Obama because he can steal Obama's african american base then let Cain win and then destroy him afterwords like Bush did to Kerry. Why take a chance on Romney or Perry. Bush was a bad debater and he won. Romney strikes me as being a very good debater. Romney, is cool under pressure and he will not lose his cool like McCain did in the debates. 
     I strongly disagree about Cain being able to take over the liberal minority votes. I think Cain would probably really divide the republican party in the deep south, perhaps giving a third candidate real traction. Cain appears to me to not be the most knowledgable about foreign policy (which might not hurt in 2012 though). Romney, to me is probably Obama's biggest nightmare. Moderates will assume he is secretly a moderate because he governed Massachusetts while conservatives who hate Obama will vote en masse for him. Romney may be boring but he is very smart and very good at raising money which can carry a boring candidate a long way. The only thing that Obama probably likes about Romney is that Romney's health care plan is probably more liberal than Obama's.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : GREAT points but ur very wrong on a key point. obama and the dems FEAR cain. romney is the proverbial generic republican. obama can just take the playbook for mccain and cross out the names and run the exact campaign. there has NEVER been a force like cain. y is it reps have such simple names? fact is obama can not compete for any of cain's voters but ALL of his are in play with cain incl racial minorities. this scandal has diminished cain's capacity to go after liberal WHITE women which is y they piled on and swift-boated him. was about protecting a CORE democratic base. although the women happen to be republicans, MOST of that feminazi masculine-hating mindset is in the DEM party, they are mostly outliers these women piling on. stopping a strong BLACK masculine male certainly is a big part of their motivation. they would all vote for a nancy pelosi or a hilary in a heartbeat eventhough they are registered reps. again, sex takes precedence over political partisanship. obama knows of all the GOP'rs only cain can go into his core blak base and speak their language and share their ancestral slavery-based history. obama's father is a kenyan and his mom is white and he grew up in hawaii DEVOID of any slave ancestral roots or reality for god's sakes. cain is more a one of us than obama ever could or will be. obama against a cain is the outlier, the closer uncle tom, the real poser. cain's a negro's negro! he's a field negro while bama is the classic house negro. i'm blak and believe me blak folks know the difference and in a campaign or debate with cain, obama could easily LOSE on race alone! dont forget, cain's hotter BLACK southern wifey is STILL a registered DEMOCRAT and they are both BAPTIST in the traditional blak way. if he gets the nomination, she would be speaking to all blak women out there. dont forget that african americans esp in the middle class MAJORITY are far more PRIVATELY conservative than their white counterparts (right up there with most asians). notice how gay rights initiatives always do horribly in blak demographics per example? herman cain still sings in an all-blak church. cain is more PRIVATELY blak than obama ever has been! cain's more publically "white" in perception although they are both EQUALLY corporate (look at obama's foreign policy and bailout record). fact is cain would take the most blaks away from obama than any of the white GOP'rs. if cain takes just 20% of blaks away, obama LOSES the election.. period! cain could easily take 25-30% of the blak vote just by showing up pigmentally and AUTHENTICALLY blak, regardless of his overall social ideology. believe me, the dems and bama know that too! 

I would take Alan Keys any day over Cain by every measure.

Cain is a dolt and his only skill is blowing smoke. He can't answer one policy question without somehow bringing in the idiotic 999 plan to bail out his non answer. Hell, the guy didn't even know China had nukes in the '60s. His whole campaign has been one gaff after another. I'm just amazed his BS lines have managed to get him out of trouble so far. He makes Palin look smart.

Obama will tear him a new one if he gets the nomination even though Obama has done one of the worst jobs in history. The dems don't need some scandal to defeat Cain. Cain is fully capable of doing that himself. In fact, he already has.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

I don't think he has done the worst job in history, in fact considering the mess he started with and having a congress that fights him everystep of the way he has done better than could be expected. If you look at the foreign policy record when he does not have to work with congress that would be one area you could say he has had success. The only misstep I see he has done is not communicating better  the real cause of the economic downturn. There is a reason why congresional approval rating is at 9% a number old Herman can live with. NINE NINE NINE 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think he has done the worst job in history, in fact considering the mess he started with and having a congress that fights him everystep of the way he has done better than could be expected. If you look at the foreign policy record when he does not have to work with congress that would be one area you could say he has had success. The only misstep I see he has done is not communicating better  the real cause of the economic downturn. There is a reason why congresional approval rating is at 9% a number old Herman can live with. NINE NINE NINE 
    Posted by fourjays30[/QUOTE]

Other than breaking virtually every campaign promise he made, increasing deficits to unimaginable levels with nearly nothing to show for it , passing a costly health care plan during arguably the worst economic calamity this country has ever seen and expanding our military adventurism, all with two years of his party at the controls, it is no wonder his approval rating is among the worst ever. But look at the bright side. No establishment Republican will likely do any better. This has been coming for a long long time and both sides did their fair share to get us here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

You seriously think the Dems fear cain? The guy is a joke. They have about as fear of him being the nominee than they would if the GOP nominated Elmer Fudd

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Other than breaking virtually every campaign promise he made, increasing deficits to unimaginable levels with nearly nothing to show for it , passing a costly health care plan during arguably the worst economic calamity this country has ever seen and expanding our military adventurism, all with two years of his party at the controls, it is no wonder his approval rating is among the worst ever. But look at the bright side. No establishment Republican will likely do any better. This has been coming for a long long time and both sides did their fair share to get us here.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Maybe you need a civics course. You can have a plan but in this democracy your plans have to pass congress. The GOP wants the country to remain down so they can get back into power and press their social agenda. They could care less about the economy or jobs. In the last year this has been the GOP House of Reps' legislative work.

44 bills on Abortion
    99 on Religion
    71 on Family Relationsh­­ips
    36 on Marriage
    67 on Firearms and Guns
    522 on Taxation
    445 on "Governmen­­t Investigat­­ions"

0 on Jobs or the economy

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : good luk getting brothas to follow romney, bachmann or gingrich (slayed the first blak president in clinton)  or the niggergead  owner-in-chief perry. ron paul, the former n-word spewer, and rand paul seeder.. dont think so, i like his philosophy though privately (as i do ayn rand). jon honsman (?) and the new mexico governor gary johnson (who never shows up for debates) come close but neither has a snowballls chance of winning the nomination. long as iowa is a major early player blaks will be shut out.. period! MD or NY should be the first if you want things to change as white candidtaes will actually have to reach out of their DNA pool for votes! got it? game is rigged by the states who get to go first, none of whom have over 10% minority populations!

I've been on the Cain Train thus far but the more Debates I watch and the more I hear from Newt the less I have a problem with supporting him. In every debate so far he seems like the smartest and most capable guy in the room. I don't know if you got a chance to watch the Lincoln / Douglas style debate on Cspan over the weekend between Cain and Gingrich but these 2 guys aren't very far apart on their ideas on how to reform this economy. If Newt's the Nominee I have no problem voting for him. Romney on the other hand, I'd have to hold my nose in the booth when I checked his name. As a Mass resident I've had a chance to witness him in action first hand.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

You do realize the Newt was the author of the "contract on america"