Patriots are better when the press and the world give us no respect

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Patriots are better when the press and the world give us no respect

I like it better when we are given zero respect each week and have something to prove. When you look back to our first sb season, we were underdogs in every game. When it came to the play-offs, we were never suppose to get past the Steelers let alone win the sb against the Rams.

So when is see stats like this, I feel good about our chances. Yeah the other two guys are much better.

BRADY
    204-310 (65.8 percent), 2,364 yards, 16 TD, 5 INT, 99.2 rating

BREES
    181-265 (68.3 percent), 2,336 yards, 17 TD, 7 INT, 106.1 rating

MANNING
    221-313 (70.6 percent), 2,545 yards, 16 TD, 5 INT, 105.2 rating

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Patriots are better when the press and the world give us no respect

I like to be the underdog, but also like to have the respect. 

I guess it doesnt make sense and we cant have it both ways.

After the Buffalo and Jets game a guy that I worked with said that the Pats will be lucky to win 7 maybe 9 games this year.  I told him he was crazy, but then I left it alone. I'm not the type to brag and boast even though we can as NE fans.  I think that this team has earned that much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots are better when the press and the world give us no respect:
    [QUOTE]I like to be the underdog, but also like to have the respect.  I guess it doesnt make sense and we cant have it both ways. After the Buffalo and Jets game a guy that I worked with said that the Pats will be lucky to win 7 maybe 9 games this year.  I told him he was crazy, but then I left it alone. I'm not the type to brag and boast even though we can as NE fans.  I think that this team has earned that much.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE]

Agree 100% we have earned it, I love the fact that we don't get it. I love that the players are always feeling like "Dang" we can not get a break, and wanting to show next week that they deserve the respect.

We, the Patriots fans give our team all the respect they need. I rag on the poster from other teams that come here. They think we are bothered by their comments that "No one out side of NE like the Patriots or BB." I love that fact the no likes us, that is respect. I guarantee you no one is going on to the Ram's or Raiders sites say. "Every one hates you." no one cares.

Love me some Patriots

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

The press? Phuckem who needs them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

I believe the Patriots are a well "Respected" team in this league. Maybe even the most respected team. I just don't think we get the "props" we deserve. Every year before the season starts we're the favorites to win it all.

But when you have Brett Favre throwing last minute game winners and shooting it out with his old team... Drew Brees, who by the way isn't as accurate as advertised, & the Saints putting up Pats 2007 esq numbers and the Colts undefeated (until Sunday).. what else do you expect from the press?

If and when we beat both the Colts and Saints the Pats will be back to the top of the league in everyone's perspective. For now enjoy our weekly progress as we're still considered the best 2 loss team over the Steelers who are also playing well as of late.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots are better when the press and the world give us no respect:
    [QUOTE]I believe the Patriots are a well "Respected" team in this league. Maybe even the most respected team. I just don't think we get the "props" we deserve. Every year before the season starts we're the favorites to win it all. But when you have Brett Favre throwing last minute game winners and shooting it out with his old team... Drew Brees, who by the way isn't as accurate as advertised, & the Saints putting up Pats 2007 esq numbers and the Colts undefeated (until Sunday).. what else do you expect from the press? If and when we beat both the Colts and Saints the Pats will be back to the top of the league in everyone's perspective. For now enjoy our weekly progress as we're still considered the best 2 loss team over the Steelers who are also playing well as of late.
    Posted by 617AcrossDaBoard[/QUOTE]

Well said, "I like it when we don't get our PROPS."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Afternoon Gang!-I hope everybody is having as a productive day as their Ole'Pal Leon! Remember when Brady was pointing at the guy that fell 3 feet in front of him and Brady started pointing to him looking for the flag?? I know it's not his greatest moment but still if you do recall the incident was your reaction the same as mine and everybody else's?? "What a wimp"was my 1st thought...What was yours? Sorry but I can't respect a wimp like that!
    Posted by Lookin4theFlag

I guess Leon has no respect for himself since only a true pussboy needs to go to the net to act like a tough guy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

What kind of fool eats a hot dog during a game? Yup leon's boy. 
    Sanchez 
    donated 1000's of hot dogs to the poor....leon ate 6 the pigface.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I like to be the underdog, but also like to have the respect.

No one on this board wants to like underdogg, and he certainly has no respect here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Did I miss my little beeetch Leon again?  Where the heck do his posts go?  Of course he's an Internet tough guy.  He's probably built like a twig in real life.  

You are correct Evil about Leon and Togah being one and the same person.  Despite what I and others believed, they are indeed the same person.  Last night one of Leon's threads got deleted by the mods and it reappeared under Togah within a few minutes with nearly the same wording.  Unless Togah copied Leon's post, only the same person could have done that.  I also picked up on Togah modifying his profile (avatar) yesterday.  Within a short period after that one of Leon's bogus accounts were created.  So yes, we are dealing with one person stinking up the board.  He's also PatrickMcFinn.  This Board is apparently Leon's life.  It is the meaning for his existence.  It must just tick him off to no end to see his posts disappear so quickly now.  I bet he can't sleep at night.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltiniraq. Show coltiniraq's posts

What the hell are you talking about.  Just about everyone picks the Patriots to win IN Indy.  Quit playing the disrespect card for crying out loud.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

[QUOTE]What the hell are you talking about.  Just about everyone picks the Patriots to win IN Indy.  Quit playing the disrespect card for crying out loud.
    Posted by coltiniraq[/QUOTE]

Vegas and my football pool have the Colts by 3 and 3.5, not everyone picks the Patriots. I do though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

You guys cant be the underdog.  I am underdogg

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ask any Patriots' players if they care about this "supposed" lack of respect.  All they care anout is winning the next game and doing the best they can.  This lack of respect card seems more driven by some fans here than anything else.