Patriots @ Texans REPORT CARD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: Patriots @ Texans REPORT CARD

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Gravelten4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DL a D at best. Other than that great stuff as usual. Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

I originally had them at a "D+"...but changed it to a "C-" based on them doing their part to stop the Texans on their final drive.

[/QUOTE]

And they caused the int and they had your play of the game, they also do occasionally make a big stop

Denver game didn't bother me as they were playing 8-9 back most of game

Carolina was okay as it was really only Cam who was effective and made great athetic play

iDL does bother me but the rest of the AFC teams Ds are not all that great either

Seat, caro and sf teams are the pats toughest match up

Thanks for your report card , always look foward to it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

And they caused the int and they had your play of the game, they also do occasionally make a big stop

Carolina was okay as it was really only Cam who was effective and made great athetic play

iDL does bother me but the rest of the AFC teams Ds are not all that great either 

The upcoming back to back road games in Baltimore and Miami will be good measuring stick games for the Patriots...who haven't played well on the road this year. If the Pats can beat Cleveland, and then win those two roadies back to back, I would say that we have a legitimate SB contender on our hands...capable of beating any team. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

The upcoming back to back road games in Baltimore and Miami will be good measuring stick games for the Patriots...who haven't played well on the road this year. If the Pats can beat Cleveland, and then win those two roadies back to back, I would say that we have a legitimate SB contender on our hands...capable of beating any team. 

[/QUOTE]

If the Ravens are still fighting for a playoff spot and the Pats are still fighting to clinch a bye, THIS game will be most interesting.  Plus, add the fact there is a great amount of dislike between these two teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It defintely won't be easy...also keep in mind that Baltimore and Miami will give the Pats their best because both of them are fighting for that 2nd wildcard spot in the AFC. While a bye would be really nice, I think you could say the Ravens and Dolphins will be more desperate than the Pats in their games.

[/QUOTE]

Sure it won't be easy. In truth, the Pats should be able to run the table. But, anything less than a 3-1 record in the Pats' final four games is completely unexceptable.

If the Pats are a true SB contender, they should be able to beat Baltimore and/or Miami, regardless of the circumstances. Can't see a BB team losing back to back games in December.  

[/QUOTE]

For me, this is all good.  I want to see this Patriots team continue to face adversity.  It has served them well, to this point.  So, come on Baltimore, come on Miami, give them your best shot plus an extra 10 percent!  I don't want anyone saying that this team has not faced or beaten any real competition.  Bring it on!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Let's rehash the Texan game again!! Anything is better than having to deal with endless partisan political posts on this football forum!