Patriots cheat AGAIN...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Patriots cheat AGAIN...

Oh wait, let me rephrase; Patriots FALSELY Accused of Cheating AGAIN!!!

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/05/patriots_do_rig.html

Plenty of people wanted to blame the Pats for something that was not there fault to begin with. Well, they made right what they never made wrong. There are more than a few people here that should man-up and admit being wrong...but that would mean said people have any character, which I highly doubt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Patriots cheat AGAIN...

Once again, Bill Belichick proves what a class act he is and the Patriots are.
    Good Thread Dragon!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

where's bj-kingtroll now???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsNut5480. Show PatsNut5480's posts

You'll never here from the people that trashed them for not going nor will you hear anything in the media saying they visited the school. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from iceman778. Show iceman778's posts

cheaters will never get success

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Sounds like a hush job to me.  send the big dogs to smooth things over and shut all the naysayers up.  If they would have done the right thing in the first place this would have never been an issue.  Obviously they were wrong and they went to make things right.  The article's "spin" sure has you beaners heads all twisted.  You eat up everything in that article like it was filet mignon. lol.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

These threads allow me to quickly find people to ignore!  Thanks Dragon!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots cheat AGAIN...:
    These threads allow me to quickly find people to ignore!  Thanks Dragon!
    Posted by Payment84

I'm with you Payment. I'm not paying attention to any more trolls. You should see my screen on the bad threads. I'll be all set if everyone stops quoting the trolls when they reply to a post. LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Patriots cheat AGAIN...:
    Oh wait, let me rephrase; Patriots FALSELY Accused of Cheating AGAIN!!! http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/05/patriots_do_rig.html Plenty of people wanted to blame the Pats for something that was not there fault to begin with. Well, they made right what they never made wrong. There are more than a few people here that should man-up and admit being wrong...but that would mean said people have any character, which I highly doubt.
    Posted by ma6dragon9
    \

Good thread...but very bad title to the thread.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

cheaters will never get success
    Posted by iceman778

I absolutely agree iceman.  That's why the Pats have won 3 S/Bs and are always in contention for another one - they don't cheat; they simply prepare.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots cheat AGAIN... : I absolutely agree iceman.  That's why the Pats have won 3 S/Bs and are always in contention for another one - they don't cheat; they simply prepare.
    Posted by ATJ

Right on, brotha!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

The saddest part is the national media was ALL OVER the Pats, and were quick to blame them. But, oh no, someone else steps forward to take the blame, rightly...the Pats go the EXTRA mile for a school they owed nothing to (sure it's a PR move, EVERY public appearance is!) and NOBODY from a national outlet even mentions it. One of the many reasons why I've given up on ESPN, and have for many years. It all started with the ORIGINAL TROLL, thje angriest of the angry, hating, grudge holding Uncle Tom Jackson spewing "Let me make one thing clear, this team HATES their coach."

ESPN - The Worldwide Leader in Sports Propaganda.