Patriots Contracts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Patriots Contracts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The gutless puuke Jizzdispenser was praising the Gronk and Hernandez re-ups in 2012 and now he's playing slimeball armchair loser GM fan now.

Scummy. LOSER.

All I know is, BB has answer for everything and that dead money won't hurt NE one bit in 2014.    Once Hernandez is found guilty and his contract voided in 2015, the cap jumps and BB will be looking to prey on weak franchises who have to let quality vets go. 

This team is loaded with young talent and will continue to be with those players under contract for years to come.

When you nail 4 drafts in a row, that's kinda the luxury you have. Thanks again to BB for being the best GM of all time and not doing what the Ravens, Giants, Steelers, Jets, Skins, Cowboys, Lions, and others just did.

Here's a look at what crappy recent yields and bad drafts can do.  When you start restructuring aging players deals at this rate and asking players in their prime to immediately restructure after your overpaid them, after overpaying your QB wildly, yep, you're in cap hell. A good old fashioned cap hell. Baltimore to miss the playoffs in 2014 too:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ravens-cornerback-lardarius-webbs-contract-could-be-restructured-and-other-thoughts-20140101,0,7614435.story

So, thanks very much again to BB, the greatest GM of all time.

Imagine if Brady does not choke in the AFC title game this year and has an above average SB?

We'll be waiting on him to form a possible new dynasty like we have been since 2011. lol

[/QUOTE]

Please post where I praised those moves.

Just another lie from the biggest liar on BDC.

Fact:  Dead money hurts teams

Fact: BB is very poor at controlling dead money

Fact: of all the dead money in 2012, NONE of it was because of Hernandez.

Fact: It was all due to the 64 other FAILURES, previously listed for that year.

Any other ridiculous lies you want to tell?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

I didn't see any fans complaining here (including you) when BB signed up Gronk and Hernandez before they became pricey free agents, which means you're on record of approving of the approach. Otherwise, you would have chimed in and said you didn't agree, you lying weasel.

Any comments on Baltimore's cap hell?  Kinda sucks Flacco's 2012 postseason has blown away ANY postseason by Brady since 2004, huh?

That's 7 postseasons ago. Brady has 7 poor or inconsistent postseasons and Flacco has 1 great one over a 5 year opportunity to play in the postseason.

Ouch!

Joe FLacco.   The only great part of that is the Ravens cap hell for years and years to come.

[/QUOTE]

Because I didn't comment, that means I approved?

Is that what the "voices" are telling you?

Tell you what, though.  If I had any idea (like the Pats did) of what kind of moron he was in the past, I surely would have commented and it wouldn't have been good.

I did comment to the posters wanting Janoris Jenkins and I'm sure it would have been similar.

What's that have to do with the enormous amount of dead money BB has wasted throughout the years?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ocho Cinco...traded a 5 and a six for him, then acquired his remaining three years 18 million.

Jonathan Fanene. Cincy laughed as we signed him to a 3 year 12 million dollar deal. They laughed harder when he went home crying, never to be seen again.

Leigh Bodden. 25 million dollar deal. Never made it past his second year into it.

Fred Taylor. 12 million dollar deal. Played four games.

Shaun Ellis. 2 years 8 million. Was supposed to replace Seymore. Instead he literally crapped his pants every Sunday in front of 60k people.

Kyle Arrington. 3 years 12 million

Danny Amendola. 30 million dollar contract

Brandon Llyod. What was it? 15 million

Sciancoe and Fells. 5 million between the both of them...neither one did anything.

Adalious Thomas. 33 million

Mike Wright. 8 million

Aaron Hernandez. 45 million...turned out to be Dexter Morgan

Holt, Galloway, Gaffney, Stallworth. 6 million. Not a single one could even stand on their own two legs.

Robert Gallery, Joseph Addai, Marcus Stroud. What did they cost? Doesn't matter...not a single one of them made it past two days in training camp!

Adrian Wilson. Gave him a 1.5 million dollar retirement gift. Gave one to John Lynch too.

Albert Heynesworth. 2 years 5 million. They had to dress him up and drive him to his court appearances. Then he tried to punch Pepper Johnson in the face. See yeah later'

There is more, but I have to go shopping:(.  Too bad the Patriots didn't do a little better shopping when we had 5 years of salary cap space and a huge window of opportunity...more draft picks than anyone, etc. we were set up for the future, etc...we were smarter than everyone else.

The warnings were out people!

[/QUOTE]

Amazing how a team could ever over come all of those franchise crippling acquisitions.  Oh, maybe these guys helped. 

Brady

Seymour

Wilfork

Warren

Ted Washington

Light

Kazcur

Neal

Koppen

Branch

Givens

Graham

Antowoin smith

Corey Dillion

Patton

Marc edwards

Evans

Colvin

Rodney harrison

Vrabel

Asante samuel

Ty poole

T-Buck

Randy Moss

Dante stalworth

Jabar gaffney

Logan Mankins

Wes welker

Jerod mayo

Gronkowski

Aaron hernandez

Bjge( guy made 700k to run for 1,800 yards and 24 tds in 2 seasons)

Stevan ridley

Shane vareen

Danny woodhead

Brandon Spikes

Kyle arrington

Sebastian volmer

Nate solder

Marcus cannon

Rob Ninkovich

Aquib Talib

Devin Mccourty

Dennard

Hightower

Chandler Jones

Julian edelman

Jamie collins

Logan ryan

Duron harmon

Matthew slater

Nate ebner

I wonder if every team has lists of players who made it and didn't. 

[/QUOTE]

I checked, it is indeed true that every other team signs a bunch of guys who don't work out! Phewwwwww, after reading murtl I thought we were the only one!

[/QUOTE]

Truest of champs, I made my list based off the last five years. I didn't go back to the very beginning when we were drafting well, signing the right guys and winning championships. I hope I didn't get too technical for you:)

So if you'd like to do sort of a do over, you can list all the free agents signed over the last five years. All the players drafted. All the money and resources wasted. All the golden oppurtnuties lost. And then you can take your yourself off of the toilet (where you are crapping giant pink Patriot GM helmets) and face reality.

Here I'll start and finish the list of guys we hit on over the last five years during free agency, ready? Andre Carter (for 8 games of production) and Mark Anderson (for four). Five years worth of 100's of millions of dollars and we got a pass rusher that lasted 8 games and another that was a one trick pony who gave us four. Yippppeeeee!!!! 

Now If you're rusty you will say Lloyd was another - even though he was bipolar and cut after one season (and left us with 3.5 million in dead money for this season). I'll give you that one if you like.

[/QUOTE]

Ah ha, So it is your position that at some point Bill Belichick suddenly forgot how to aquire talent? Brilliant.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ocho Cinco...traded a 5 and a six for him, then acquired his remaining three years 18 million.

Jonathan Fanene. Cincy laughed as we signed him to a 3 year 12 million dollar deal. They laughed harder when he went home crying, never to be seen again.

Leigh Bodden. 25 million dollar deal. Never made it past his second year into it.

Fred Taylor. 12 million dollar deal. Played four games.

Shaun Ellis. 2 years 8 million. Was supposed to replace Seymore. Instead he literally crapped his pants every Sunday in front of 60k people.

Kyle Arrington. 3 years 12 million

Danny Amendola. 30 million dollar contract

Brandon Llyod. What was it? 15 million

Sciancoe and Fells. 5 million between the both of them...neither one did anything.

Adalious Thomas. 33 million

Mike Wright. 8 million

Aaron Hernandez. 45 million...turned out to be Dexter Morgan

Holt, Galloway, Gaffney, Stallworth. 6 million. Not a single one could even stand on their own two legs.

Robert Gallery, Joseph Addai, Marcus Stroud. What did they cost? Doesn't matter...not a single one of them made it past two days in training camp!

Adrian Wilson. Gave him a 1.5 million dollar retirement gift. Gave one to John Lynch too.

Albert Heynesworth. 2 years 5 million. They had to dress him up and drive him to his court appearances. Then he tried to punch Pepper Johnson in the face. See yeah later'

There is more, but I have to go shopping:(.  Too bad the Patriots didn't do a little better shopping when we had 5 years of salary cap space and a huge window of opportunity...more draft picks than anyone, etc. we were set up for the future, etc...we were smarter than everyone else.

The warnings were out people!

[/QUOTE]

Amazing how a team could ever over come all of those franchise crippling acquisitions.  Oh, maybe these guys helped. 

Brady

Seymour

Wilfork

Warren

Ted Washington

Light

Kazcur

Neal

Koppen

Branch

Givens

Graham

Antowoin smith

Corey Dillion

Patton

Marc edwards

Evans

Colvin

Rodney harrison

Vrabel

Asante samuel

Ty poole

T-Buck

Randy Moss

Dante stalworth

Jabar gaffney

Logan Mankins

Wes welker

Jerod mayo

Gronkowski

Aaron hernandez

Bjge( guy made 700k to run for 1,800 yards and 24 tds in 2 seasons)

Stevan ridley

Shane vareen

Danny woodhead

Brandon Spikes

Kyle arrington

Sebastian volmer

Nate solder

Marcus cannon

Rob Ninkovich

Aquib Talib

Devin Mccourty

Dennard

Hightower

Chandler Jones

Julian edelman

Jamie collins

Logan ryan

Duron harmon

Matthew slater

Nate ebner

I wonder if every team has lists of players who made it and didn't. 

[/QUOTE]

I checked, it is indeed true that every other team signs a bunch of guys who don't work out! Phewwwwww, after reading murtl I thought we were the only one!

[/QUOTE]

Truest of champs, I made my list based off the last five years. I didn't go back to the very beginning when we were drafting well, signing the right guys and winning championships. I hope I didn't get too technical for you:)

So if you'd like to do sort of a do over, you can list all the free agents signed over the last five years. All the players drafted. All the money and resources wasted. All the golden oppurtnuties lost. And then you can take your yourself off of the toilet (where you are crapping giant pink Patriot GM helmets) and face reality.

Here I'll start and finish the list of guys we hit on over the last five years during free agency, ready? Andre Carter (for 8 games of production) and Mark Anderson (for four). Five years worth of 100's of millions of dollars and we got a pass rusher that lasted 8 games and another that was a one trick pony who gave us four. Yippppeeeee!!!! 

Now If you're rusty you will say Lloyd was another - even though he was bipolar and cut after one season (and left us with 3.5 million in dead money for this season). I'll give you that one if you like.

[/QUOTE]

Ah ha, So it is your position that at some point Bill Belichick suddenly forgot how to aquire talent? Brilliant.

[/QUOTE]

I've said it time and time again, I think Belichick knows talent, he knows what good football player is supposed to look like...I just think he's made too many mistakes over the last five years. I don't see why this makes me less of a fan.

I think he got a little too caught up in the chase of a draft deal. The moving back and back and back...with the hopes the guy he had rated highly would still be there. I think that has bitten us, I think that guy was no longer there on too many occasions (see Brace, Chung, butler, Wilson, Cunningham....and I think we will be talking about more in a year or two). 

I'll give him all the credit in the world for the first five years here acquiring talent. He drafted three defensive linemen high that I consider to be as much reason as why we won those Super Bowls as Brady. He signed the right free agent linebackers....cox, Phiefer. He signed the right defensive linemen....Pleasant and traded for Washington when we didn't have a single nose tackle on our roster heading into the season in July. He drafted the right receivers in branch and Givens. He missed on about 12 tightends, but he landed a left tackle in the second that developed into a solid player and leader. He aggressively went out and got who I consider to be the best football player I've ever seen in Rodney Harrison. Think about that guy for a second - he did everything here...everything! Tackle? The best I've ever seen. No one could tackle like him. No one. Hit? He intimidated entire teams. Smart? He had a football mind. Tough? The guy threw himself into the line of scrimmage with his arm broken and dangling by his side. He could pass rush too.

^^^try to find any of this stuff over the last five years. I can guarantee you it's very very hard to find much of this on our current roster. Sorry if that offends you, but I find it to be very much true. And I think that's why we haven't won another Super Bowl, I personally don't think it's because of Brady. Sorry.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The gutless puuke Jizzdispenser was praising the Gronk and Hernandez re-ups in 2012 and now he's playing slimeball armchair loser GM fan now.

Scummy. LOSER.

All I know is, BB has answer for everything and that dead money won't hurt NE one bit in 2014.    Once Hernandez is found guilty and his contract voided in 2015, the cap jumps and BB will be looking to prey on weak franchises who have to let quality vets go. 

This team is loaded with young talent and will continue to be with those players under contract for years to come.

When you nail 4 drafts in a row, that's kinda the luxury you have. Thanks again to BB for being the best GM of all time and not doing what the Ravens, Giants, Steelers, Jets, Skins, Cowboys, Lions, and others just did.

Here's a look at what crappy recent yields and bad drafts can do.  When you start restructuring aging players deals at this rate and asking players in their prime to immediately restructure after your overpaid them, after overpaying your QB wildly, yep, you're in cap hell. A good old fashioned cap hell. Baltimore to miss the playoffs in 2014 too:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ravens-cornerback-lardarius-webbs-contract-could-be-restructured-and-other-thoughts-20140101,0,7614435.story

Imagine if Brady does not choke in the AFC title game this year and has an above average SB?

We'll be waiting on him to form a possible new dynasty like we have been since 2011. lol

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fact: Dead money doesn't always hurt teams!

Fact: BB does a better job than everyone give the system he uses for team building.

Fact: wherever you are getting your dead money numbers from, they are wrong!

Fact: There weren't 64 failures for that year.

Fact: you are using typical political spin techniques to try to forward you agenda and are failing miserably.

Any other lies you want to tell?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Scummy. LOSER.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fact: Dead money doesn't always hurt teams!

Fact: BB does a better job than everyone give the system he uses for team building.

Fact: wherever you are getting your dead money numbers from, they are wrong!

Fact: There weren't 64 failures for that year.

Fact: you are using typical political spin techniques to try to forward you agenda and are failing miserably.

Any other lies you want to tell?

[/QUOTE]

Prove just one of those so called facts, rustynila liar.

Show where the #'s are wrong.  Go AHEAD!  Post another cap link, disputing them.

Post one article that says DEAD money doesn't hurt teams.  It's WASTED cap space!

BB, obviously doesn't do the best job at team building.  If he did, he wouldn't have all that DEAD MONEY year after year after year..  Failed drafts and FA's, and bad contract's create dead money.  FACT!

Most teams have excessive dead money as a result of dumping one high priced player. ONE!  Like Seymore in Oakland.  Like the Colts when they cut Peyton.  It's a one time hit.

That's 64 guys they contracted and are paying who aren't on the team.

Show me where there aren't 64 players counting towards that dead money, because I counted them,  Can you count?

Explain how posting FACTS, not your stupid biased BBBW opinion with absolutely NOTHING to back it up., is a political spin.  Cuz you said so?  BWAHAHAHA

PROVE JUST ONE!

Are you saying that excessive dead money is good for a team?  Do you know what the opposite of good is?  It's bad! 

Funny how you and crusty seem to be the only ones that have those two words, confused.  1st ranked O=good, 31st ranked D= Bad.  got it?  Dead money= bad.

Give it up rustynilabbbw, you look like a fool. FACT!

The truth shall set you free.