Patriots D-Line - Warren - Trouble?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Patriots D-Line - Warren - Trouble?

Is anyone concerned about our D Line?  Warren could be seriously injured, Brace can't pass his physical.  How are these guys doing:

Wright
    Pryor
    G Warren
    Lewis
    Deaderick
    Darryl Richard
    Kade Weston 
    Brandon Deaderick
    Love

Do we have anyone else?  Can these guys stop the run as ends in a 3-4?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Patriots D-Line - Warren - Trouble?

In Response to Patriots D-Line - Warren - Trouble?:
    [QUOTE]Is anyone concerned about our D Line?  Warren could be seriously injured, Brace can't pass his physical.  How are these guys doing: Wright Pryor G Warren Lewis Deaderick Darryl Richard Kade Weston  Brandon Deaderick Love Do we have anyone else?  Can these guys stop the run as ends in a 3-4?
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Hadn't heard the bad news about Warren's hip problem. Thanks for the heads up, Mighty: http://www.profootballweekly.com/2010/08/09/patriots-kaczur-ty-warren-ailing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmyjones666. Show Jimmyjones666's posts

I don't think anyone should worry because from what I've read from the geniuses on this forum the Pats Defense was pretty good last year with an injured Warren and Schobel should be in a Pats uniform by the end of the week. The Nuthuggers on this board are in for a rude awakening.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

If something is seriously wrong with Ty Warren that is not a good thing.  Truly would like to see what Brace can do.  Do have some depth here however with G. Warren, Lewis, Wright, Pryor along with Big Vince.  Nice piece on Deaderick.  Not as concerned about our D-line as I am about the pass rush.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmyjones666. Show Jimmyjones666's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots D-Line - Warren - Trouble?:
    [QUOTE]Take away the Indy and New Orleans games and the D was actually good. I don't know what games you were watching, but you can't change history.  NE's offense lost more games than the D. I'll take 17 points allowed on the season every day of the week with this offense. NE lost 3 games or more just by not scoring in the second half of a game, but I wouldn't expect you to know that. The only rude awakening I can think of for you, is summer school ending and 8th grade starting in 3 weeks. Be sure to get up early to make your lunch. JimmyJones666. How cute. And 13 posts, too? 
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

Keep living a lie Rube. This is just the beginning of the end for a defense that got destroyed in the playoffs last year. I'm glad you think that was good though. That way you can be happy with anything they do. This Defense is done Rusty and so your tired old act.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots D-Line - Warren - Trouble?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots D-Line - Warren - Trouble? : Keep living a lie Rube. This is just the beginning of the end for a defense that got destroyed in the playoffs last year. I'm glad you think that was good though. That way you can be happy with anything they do. This Defense is done Rusty and so your tired old act.
    Posted by Jimmyjones666[/QUOTE]

Where's mighty when you need him -_-... 

First of all, you butthole, did you even watch that playoff game? The Ravens didn't beat us because of our defense was awful, the Ravens beat us because when ever we got the ball we turned it over. The Ravens scored 17 out of the 24 1st half points by way of 3 turnovers. All three of those drives started at the New England 25 or less. That's right, butthole, the Ravens only had to take the ball down 25 yards or less to score after they recovered from a TO. 

After the first half, Belichick switch Wilfork over to RE and the Ravens only scored 9 points. This defense wasn't great last year, but they weren't awful, either. With Tom's new toys I seriously doubt that he will have a 4 TO game (3 INTs-1FF) like he did in that game. 

Fu<k*ng buttholes, unless you're a NO Saints fan you shouldn't be talking about other people's teams.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

SMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMoooooooooooookkked him!  ouch!  I think he should be JimmyJones 69 so he can weinie smooch his hero!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

This can''t be overlooked. I am just happy BB is overseeing the D and that moron Dean Pees is gone.