Patriots don't need a big name.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Patriots don't need a big name.

I say sign Brandon Lloyd, try to resign Anderson and/or Carter. The Pats don't need a big name player, especially not a reciever like Wallace or Jackson, as well as Mario Williams. We've seen Tom Brady make average and underrated recievers look great, and we've all ready got Gronk, Welker, and Hernandez. 

I don't really expect much from them in the FA. Always interesting to see what talent they discover in the draft, though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Patriots don't need a big name.

In Response to Patriots don't need a big name.:
    [QUOTE]I say sign Brandon Lloyd, try to resign Anderson and/or Carter. The Pats don't need a big name player, especially not a reciever like Wallace or Jackson, as well as Mario Williams. We've seen Tom Brady make average and underrated recievers look great, and we've all ready got Gronk, Welker, and Hernandez.  I don't really expect much from them in the FA. Always interesting to see what talent they discover in the draft, though.
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

i agree with resign Anderson and Carter. but we do need a big time WR, and Lloyd is not it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Lloyd isn't a big time WR? Lets see, he knows/thrives in the system, can get open on the outside and has freaky catching ability. Sure, not a burner, but he doesn't have to be...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots don't need a big name.:
    [QUOTE]Lloyd isn't a big time WR? Lets see, he knows/thrives in the system, can get open on the outside and has freaky catching ability. Sure, not a burner, but he doesn't have to be...
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]
    He doesn't have to be a burner either, when was the last time we had a sucessful burner anyway?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

In Response to Patriots don't need a big name.:
    [QUOTE]I say sign Brandon Lloyd, try to resign Anderson and/or Carter. The Pats don't need a big name player, especially not a reciever like Wallace or Jackson, as well as Mario Williams. We've seen Tom Brady make average and underrated recievers look great, and we've all ready got Gronk, Welker, and Hernandez.  I don't really expect much from them in the FA. Always interesting to see what talent they discover in the draft, though.
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

Wow!  AN intelligent Pats fan on BDC.com.  Welcome! They're sure hard to find here.

Please keep posting. We need to keep the moron level down as much as possible.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots don't need a big name. : He doesn't have to be a burner either, when was the last time we had a sucessful burner anyway?
    Posted by thejoshuatree28[/QUOTE]

Another smart person!  Excellent.  Welcome.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from itllnevahapn. Show itllnevahapn's posts

[QUOTE]Lloyd isn't a big time WR? Lets see, he knows/thrives in the system, can get open on the outside and has freaky catching ability. Sure, not a burner, but he doesn't have to be...
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

6 teams in 9 years tells you something

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Bisson1 I agree with you except I would also add Langford and Lowery which fixes the FS spot and gives you a very good 5 tech DE/DT and takes that player from Miami who wants to keep him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

We have the cap, the have the picks, we have the coach, we have the QB...

lets see what happens !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

I think that Brady has made average WR's look good.  They need to be smart and run the correct routes. Look at Welker's stats before Brady. Gaffney has not done much since leaving.  Even Caldwell looked good when he was here.  Branch was a good receiver and did nothing when he left.  I think getting a good receiver to compliment the current unit will be a big plus.  This could be a problem when a Garcon is getting 40 plus million.   Way overpriced for an average receiver.  The defense will need a couple of big bodies on the line.  Williams is not the answer.  I suspect that we will see movement next week after the big names are overpaid.  This is the Patriot way.  Get good players at a reasonable rate.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

I would be happy to see them pick up either Well or Myers at Center.  This would help the offense at a reasonable price.