Patriots give up on Crable

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Patriots give up on Crable

Zbellino, time to man up and admit you were wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Mackenzie over Crable ? I was always very uncertain about Crable. It'd would be nice to see him in the rotation. We have Spikes , Cunningham, Guyton and a roster spot for DL. Let the DB battle begin...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots give up on Crable:
    [QUOTE]Mackenzie over Crable ? I was always very uncertain about Crable. It'd would be nice to see him in the rotation. We have Spikes , Cunningham, Guyton and a roster spot for DL. Let the DB battle begin...
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

He might have one of those micro knee stress fractures or something that can not take any abuse. Wishing him well.

Possibly with McKenzie and Spikes inside the plan is to use Guyton on the outside.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots give up on Crable : Ah...are you realated to Dogg? Where are they going to get their pass rush?...tell me, has this guy been part of that pass rush? (crickets chirpping in the background)...didn't think so... BB with .45 in hand...BOOM...BOOM...."that's how we do, two in Crable's chest from five feet away...ok, cover him with dirt after you spread the lime over him...we wouldn't want the colts to dig him up...on second thought, NO LIME!"
    Posted by jfaust1954

Crable wasn't a part of the pass-rush last year, but the rush was ranked in the bottom 5 of the league. It wasn't elite and this year's rush doesn't look any better than it was last year. It's about the same. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots give up on Crable : Crable wasn't a part of the pass-rush last year, but the rush was ranked in the bottom 5 of the league. It wasn't elite and this year's rush doesn't look any better than it was last year. It's about the same. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

come on dude, have some faith. you been to the mini camps and witnessed this yourself?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Looking on the bright side:
    -Burgess did come on at the end of the year.
    -TBC had a great year, and the Pats had enough faith to pay him some serious $$
    -Cunningham may contribute year 1 as a rusher (I'm skeptical of him starting but he does bring athleticism)
    -Their inside pass rush should improve with Warren and Lewis
    -Ninkovich could continue to develop

Don't give up hope on account of losing Shawn Crable. 

In Response to Re: Patriots give up on Crable : Crable wasn't a part of the pass-rush last year, but the rush was ranked in the bottom 5 of the league. It wasn't elite and this year's rush doesn't look any better than it was last year. It's about the same. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots give up on Crable : TCal, do you have a photo prepared for this occasion?Posted by ewhite1065

looking forward to seeing it myself

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Looking on the bright side: -Burgess did come on at the end of the year. -TBC had a great year, and the Pats had enough faith to pay him some serious $$ -Cunningham may contribute year 1 as a rusher (I'm skeptical of him starting but he does bring athleticism) -Their inside pass rush should improve with Warren and Lewis -Ninkovich could continue to develop Don't give up hope on account of losing Shawn Crable.  In Response to Re: Patriots give up on Crable :
    Posted by Rockdog1293000

Who's giving up? I'm a Patriots fan first before I am a fan of Shawn Crable. Crable just represented an unknown element in a position of need. I've never been a Banta-Cain, and Burgess didn't impress me last year either. 

I have full confidence that Belichick will find a way to muster up a productive rush, but for now, Meriweather is back to being my favorite Patriot on defense. 

I hope Shawn signs with the 49ers and stays away from the AFC East. I would really hate to see him turn out to be a good pass-rusher who constantly terrorizes Brady when they meet. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

I heard he hurt himself wiping back to front....

11. This post has been removed.