Patriots given 2nd gift win of the season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Patriots given 2nd gift win of the season

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ain' no issue for us Why not talk to the other babies on you own board soft one.

[/QUOTE]

Why do ignorant Patriot fans like you always think that people like me who bring factual information to this site to blow your bubbles sky high are Jets or Giants fans?  Are you to shallow or ignorant to realize there are people east of New York that are more educated and smarter than you so we make you sound silly and you can't handle it?   ROFLMAO!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

What factual information did you bring to this site other than your opinion this call was BS?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsTxGrl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This thread is laughable...

Oh well, through it all, the Patriots still pulled out a win in the end!

AMEN!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Eleventh year in a row with double-digt wins.  How is your team doing? 

[/QUOTE]

Did you watch the Patriots game yesterday? Looks like they did fairly well to me, and still pullled out a win!!!

And again I say, AMEN!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

[QUOTE]

The issue is the call the Pats got was so bad it wasn't funny. That wasn't PI on the first play of the game let alone in the last minute of a game.  You sorry SOBs know you got a gift.  The only justice would be if Gronk's injury comes back to haunt you and knock you out of the second seed.  You will be one and done in the playoffs anyway.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you mad, bro.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

makes up for the bogus call against the jests, and the non call agianst carolina.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ain' no issue for us Why not talk to the other babies on you own board soft one.

[/QUOTE]

Why do ignorant Patriot fans like you always think that people like me who bring factual information to this site to blow your bubbles sky high are Jets or Giants fans?  Are you to shallow or ignorant to realize there are people east of New York that are more educated and smarter than you so we make you sound silly and you can't handle it?   ROFLMAO!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Uhmmm let me think, what's east of New York ? Bermuda ? nah that's more like South East. East, as far as Marocco ? 

Sorry you're to smart for me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Why do ignorant Patriot fans like you always think that people like me who bring factual information to this site to blow your bubbles sky high are Jets or Giants fans? 

[/QUOTE]

When did you admit that you're a moron?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do ignorant Patriot fans like you always think that people like me who bring factual information to this site to blow your bubbles sky high are Jets or Giants fans? 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

With neutral uniforms any rational person would rank these as follows from worst blunder to good call:

1. Carolina - terrible no call cost team game.

2. Push on FG - why call such a thing to decide a game ticky tacky.

3. NO hold - was a hold but not inconsistent with no call on both sides and player was too far from QB to disrupt - good no call

4. Boyce PI - pushed him in th back/shoulder with perfect timing to interfere. Without contact he would have definately made the catch. Great call.

The Pats should be 12-1 it is sick that there are people walking around thinking this is 'even'.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With neutral uniforms any rational person would rank these as follows from worst blunder to good call:

3. NO hold - was a hold but not inconsistent with no call on both sides and player was too far from QB to disrupt - good no call

4. Boyce PI - pushed him in th back/shoulder with perfect timing to interfere. Without contact he would have definately made the catch. Great call.

The Pats should be 12-1 it is sick that there are people walking around thinking this is 'even'.

[/QUOTE]

pats should be 8-5

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Thanks to the refs and the bogus PI call (even Mike Pieriea says it was not PI), the Patriots get their 2nd win due to the refs this season.  The first being the blatent holding that wasn't called in on the game winning touchdown in the New Orleans game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/nfl-week-14-winners-losers-patriots-gifted-win-034218399--nfl.html?vp=1

Merry Christms losers!

Tough being a Jets fan isn't it bug boy? Leon my child why have you crawled back out of your dumpster? Once again your Jets are the joke of the NFL as they make their way towards 50 seasons without a SB appearence. And just like last season you can't switch to your Giants shirt since they are already eliminated from the post season.

Sorry child but the jokes on you

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pats should be 8-5

[/QUOTE]

Kills you doesn't it. Oh well enjoy the playoffs this year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

I wonder if Trolls get paid?  Tongue Out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here's some factual info for bugboy Leon our favorite Jets troll

The last time the Jets palyed in a SB

The Beatles were still together

The first moon landing hadn't been made

Most Americans still owned black and white TVs

Most cars came with an AM radio ( but you could get the FM/8-track tape option on some )

Woodstock was in the planning stages

A 'computer' was mostly vacumn tubes, took up an entire room and had less processing power than a modern cell phone

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to EastTraveler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not Leon. He does post here for compensation though. Trolling here compensates for his angry inch

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

if you just look at the touching in the end zone it wasnt PI

But if you look at the tug of the shoulder b4 the end zone, when the ball was in the air, it impeded the wr from getting a clean  break away to make a catch in the end zone. And thatis PI in the first qtr or the last minute. You just cannot grab someones shoulder pads

The very least was D holding

why do some always focus on the wrong part = and that includes all of the high priced talking heads/and that includes Rodney

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pats should be 8-5

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

actually no it doesn't...very disappointed in my once again underachieving Jints but doesn't matter to me what the Pats do. I figure u guys win the AFC Easy anyway so why would that bother me? It bothers me more to see Cowboys or Eagles or even Jets win...btw u guys should consider it a blessing that Giants are eliminated because now there is no chance u meet them in the Super Bowl and lose for the THIRD TIME. : )

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pats should be 8-5

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

actually no it doesn't...very disappointed in my once again underachieving Jints but doesn't matter to me what the Pats do. I figure u guys win the AFC Easy anyway so why would that bother me? It bothers me more to see Cowboys or Eagles or even Jets win...btw u guys should consider it a blessing that Giants are eliminated because now there is no chance u meet them in the Super Bowl and lose for the THIRD TIME. : )

[/QUOTE]

Really so why are you here trying convince people the pats record should be something than what it is. I think not only does it bother you but it p*sses you off.

Yeah because those wins over Denver & NO come in the "AFC Easy"... careful your letting your distatste show for the fact the gints will once again miss the playoffs playing out of the worse division in the NFL this year and the pats will once again be palying meaninful games in January.

Sorry dude to play in the SB you actually have to win something like 10 games to make the playoffs to have that opportunity.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to EastTraveler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My guess is neither paid nor laid. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Sniff, sniff, boo hoo.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

You are pathetic.