Patriots Jersey!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

Patriots Jersey!

Hey fellas, so I am purchasing a new jersey and I am wondering what you guys think I should get.

Better yet, which patriots player do you wear every sunday? Current players? Past Pats? The obvious choice is Brady, but I already have the home and throwback. I have a Troy Brown jersey from back in the day and also a Hernandez jersey, but we all know where that jersey went. Thinkin' about going on the defensive side of the ball (Jones perhaps?)

What ya guys got?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Patriots Jersey!

In response to saskpatsfan's comment:

Hey fellas, so I am purchasing a new jersey and I am wondering what you guys think I should get.

Better yet, which patriots player do you wear every sunday? Current players? Past Pats? The obvious choice is Brady, but I already have the home and throwback. I have a Troy Brown jersey from back in the day and also a Hernandez jersey, but we all know where that jersey went. Thinkin' about going on the defensive side of the ball (Jones perhaps?)

What ya guys got?

Bruschi! just got a bruschi before season started! i like wearing Mayo on gameday though!

i also have three Brady's, a hernandez too (lol), a Ridley, Ty Law, Ty Warren, Welker, Vrabel and Moss..... oh and a Tippett!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I bring two jerseys with me on gameday. I go in wearing my Brady jersey, but if things go badly then I switch to my Dillon jersey.

Jones is a good pick. I think I'm going to go defense for my next jersey. Nink would be a solid jersey too. Solder would be cool to see.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

I bring two jerseys with me on gameday. I go in wearing my Brady jersey, but if things go badly then I switch to my Dillon jersey.

Jones is a good pick. I think I'm going to go defense for my next jersey. Nink would be a solid jersey too. Solder would be cool to see.

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Yeah I like the idea of a Nink jersey as well. I just want a guy that should be around for awhile. That's why I thought Hernandez was a good choice hahaha.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I hear ya haha. I know someone who bought a Welker jersey for their son last offseason. I warned him, but he went and did it anyway. Should have listened to me :/.

At least you would know that Nink will be around at least until 2016. Solder should be around around for a while. I would expect them to re-sign him. Same with Jones.

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

McCourty might be a good one too.  I think he'll be around for a while. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I was given a jersey many years ago it is my only one. It is in glass hanging on my wall.

73 John Hannah

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

I got a 3 but the one I wear on gameday is Spikes. Its good luck

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

I own a ton of jerseys, but I'm not getting burned again. No more buying jerseys of players who are in the last year or two of their contract. That's why most recent one is a "76".
    M H K

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I like to switch it up between the home Mayo and away Brady jerseys. I have Dillon too which is my favorite one. If you want a defensive player I would say Talib but you don't know if he'll be back next year or Wilfork but ya... about that haha