Patriots / Jets what is final score and why?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Re: Patriots / Jets what is final score and why?

i think the jets play better this time around 39 -7

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Pats-24 Jets-20

I think it'll be a fairly close game. The Jets are going to come out pizzed off from their 45-3 beating and play like mad men, but the Pats are too balanced for the Jets.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Patriots 31
    Jets 17

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Pats 20 , Jets 13... If the Jets can muster a running game early enough. If not, Pats 27, Jets 10.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I am afraid to pick.  For some reason, every time I pick this year I am way off. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I have a different take on this game as I think the Patriots will win by more than the last game provided the officiating isn't rigged..The final should be similar 55-7. However if they send Anderson or Hockuli in as the HR either of these guys will call the game against the Patriots and the game will be closer in this case,The Patriots will still win but you are looking at a 7 point win,instead of the 40 point plus blowout it should be. So if the Refs help the Jets it will be a score 27-20 the Patriots will survive.. Remember there will 20 million eyes from NYC watching every commercial, so you can't have that big of a market getting tromped from the beginning...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots / Jets what is final score and why?:
    [QUOTE]Pats-24 Jets-20 I think it'll be a fairly close game. The Jets are going to come out pizzed off from their 45-3 beating and play like mad men, but the Pats are too balanced for the Jets.
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]

LOL...The jets can come out pizzed off. Coach and Brady im sure are gonna be pizzed off that the jets are in our HOUSE. Butler IS THE NAME TO NOT FORGET....HE WILL BE TALKED ABOUT SUNDAY!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

And I'm sticking with it.

Reason: Just because the Patriots are that much better then the Jets!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

It's cold and its snowy, Sanchez shoulder is better but not good enough for perfect passes. The Jets try to stick to the run game, which isn't a problem for this Pats defense at home. In typical Patriots fashion the Jets will break off a few big plays but the Pats will always come up with that turnover or critical stop. Brady will be back to dissecting the Jets secondary with 3 TD's and still no INT's while BJGE and Woodhead collectively gain 175+ all purpose yards. I am saying all purpose because with the weather I can see them becoming short yardage passing targets. The Jets aren't physical enough of a team to bring that "revenge" factor into play, they will be looking to stop the Pats of last game while the Pats will have a few knew plays to go with. I can't even think of a reason the Jets could some how make this game different, besides maybe a kick return, which our team is just as capable of doing. Game over Rexy

Pats 38 Jets 20

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

It will be a close game until halftime, with the Pats pulling away in the second half winning 34-17.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

My prediction is Pats 35 Jets 10. Pats will not turn the ball over and get a couple picks off of Sanchez that will lead to a couple quick scores.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Pats put it away early. 31-17. Bank it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I'm going with 38-20. Tight game in the first half, but with Brady leading them down for a score in the last seconds of the seconnd quarter. With the halftime adjustments they shut down the Jests in the second half, and eat the clock with BJGE and Woodhead. A late desperation pick run back to the house by McCourty drives the spike in, and the Jests manage a late garbage time TD to make it look closer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Pats score 30+ points and win by at least 2 td's. The Pat's D blitz Dirty Sanchez and it's very long afternoon/evening for this guy.

Pats Win! Go Pats!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Hobo will be right about New Jersey coming out "pizzed off" and flying all over the place . . .   and that will be its undoing. Playing with frenzied emotion and trying to do too much on every single play, instead of staying within themselves and keeping the Pats in front of them, will allow Brady to do what he does better than any other -- ANY OTHER -- quarterback . . .  which is to dissect their defense like a surgeon.

Barring any obvious (likely league-mandated) attempt by the zebras to "keep it close" -- like we saw in the Packers game -- this thing is going to be a laugher from start to finish.

I like BMF's prediction.  Pats 38-13.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sully1965. Show Sully1965's posts

Pats 31 Jets 10 ..... Then Grimace can play footsie in the off-season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

pats 38-13! jets were terrible offensively against the colts who have a terrible run defense and an injured secondary.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]pats 38-13! jets were terrible offensively against the colts who have a terrible run defense and an injured secondary.
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

And that was indoors.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

The Jets pretty much only showed up for the 2nd half against the Colts, and it's a good thing the Colts s***ed that day, because the Jets were lined up to take a beatdown.

If the Jets play anything close to the way they did in the first half last week, the Pats' win really will be about 3 tds.   Sanchez has no arm even when it's healthy, so LT is going to get a ton of carries. If the Pats can control the ground game, this one is also a blowout.

But I don't think the Jets will look that bad again.  Pats take this one, 28-17.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Pats win 63-0

9 possessions, 9 touchdowns.  This doesn't count the defensive and special teams touchdowns we will certainly get.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Football is not about being Pizzed off, it's about execution.

Pats 31  Jets 13

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Play it real safe - Pats at least ONE more point than the Jets when the clock reads 00:00!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I'll be there with my bro's and we all agree.

Pats 35
    jests  6

here's two things to ponder.

1. if the pats win the toss and march down the field and score a td it's gonna be a long nite for rexy.

2. if the jets win the toss and elect to recieve and either go 3 and out or score a possible field goal.....again......it's gonna be a long nite for rexy.

also the fact that the dirty sanchez has a b@nged up sore shoulder will cause him to be wild and inacurate like last time. pats D smacks him and then you got his back up in the game. I wonder how many snaps he took in practice this week.

sorry New jersey, we are gonna totally ruin your wintahhhhhhh!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Pats win 63-0 9 possessions, 9 touchdowns.  This doesn't count the defensive and special teams touchdowns we will certainly get.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

You ARE kidding, right? My guess is Pats, 37-20.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeamusNH. Show SeamusNH's posts

Pats 27 Jets 13.  And it will not seem that close as the Jets will score a late meaningless TD...  Pats stop the run enough to force Sanchez to pass and he throws picks that end drives and give the Pats good field position.  The Pats offense executes as usual.  Game over...