Patriots-Lions game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Patriots-Lions game thread

In Response to Re: Patriots-Lions game thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots-Lions game thread : As well they should.  If the Jets have played a game (even a pre-season game) this poorly in every single facet, we'd all be on here busting chops like you read about.  Not only does our team deserve our scorn, but also troll ridicule.  If you have an issue with that, then you're obviously not watching the same game I am.
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

Key, WE would be on HERE.  Not THEY should be on HERE.  I'm not going to Jet or Giant or Colt sites.  That's just gay.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

[QUOTE]That 43 sucks hard
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

yup conidering alot of our starters aint playing. db and line

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from buttgrundle. Show buttgrundle's posts

@ least for cutdowns this week, there are plenty of worthy candidates who've really fought hard tonight to not have a roster spot...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Patriots gameplan = (_*_) 

Secretly, I'm glad Detroit won their Superbowl

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

[QUOTE]Brady's getting about 1 second in the pocket, need this line to settle in.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]
    The  PATS  O-line  is  by  far  their  biggest  weakness.  Koppen, Light  and  Connolly  are  mediocre  at  best.  Vollmer  is  slightly  above  average.  Solder  and  Cannon  are  very  promising  but  probably  won't  contribute  much  this  year.  Look  for  BB  to  focus  on  building  the  O-line  in  the  draft  next  year.  The  PATS  need  to  trade  for  a  quality  center  or  guard  for  this  year.  This  inconsistent  O-line  is  the  only  reason  the  PATS  may  not  win  the  SB  this  year - just  like  in  '07.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots-Lions game thread : As well they should.  If the Jets have played a game (even a pre-season game) this poorly in every single facet, we'd all be on here busting chops like you read about.  Not only does our team deserve our scorn, but also troll ridicule.  If you have an issue with that, then you're obviously not watching the same game I am.
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

This putrid Patriots' performance certainly has given the trolls reason for hope.    

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

BUTLER

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

The only positive about this game is after the game, BB will promptly ask the players to go home, kiss their wives and kids goodbye...because their rear ends are gonna be his for the whole two weeks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick4Colts. Show Rick4Colts's posts

Who gives a sh1T... next time the pats score you guys will be talking super bowl again... no fans like pat fans live and die each Play, let alone each game, let alone a pre season game!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Nice

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]The trolls are coming out from underneath thier rocks after this game
    Posted by patsrkillers[/QUOTE]

It also might have something to do with yesterday's thread saying that the Packer/Colt game was going to be a "bloodbath", and that the Colts wouldn't score until the 4th quarter...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Interoffice Memo:

Due to this weeks showing in Detroit, the Friday night showing of Rudy has been cancelled. Furthermore, anyone caught with junior mints, popcorn or 3D glasses in their locker will be subject to suspension. Also, BonJovi music is now forbidden unless it's limited to these songs.

Living on a Prayer, You Give Defense a Bad Name, Who Says You Can't Play Offense, or Lay Your Hands on Me (the Defensive Pass Interference Version)

BB

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

are they complacent or dont need a job? They just gave up on lot of plays from get go. They just didnt show up.  there is no effort what so ever. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Who gives a sh1T... next time the pats score you guys will be talking super bowl again... no fans like pat fans live and die each Play, let alone each game, let alone a pre season game!!!!!
    Posted by Rick4Colts[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to see if Curtis Painter can sling it as well as you on opening day...LOL!!!  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick4Colts. Show Rick4Colts's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots-Lions game thread : It also might have something to do with yesterday's thread saying that the Packer/Colt game was going to be a "bloodbath", and that the Colts wouldn't score until the 4th quarter...
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

I hate the patriots!! Blitz!!! the hell out of brady , he fears getting hit, case in point

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

I think Butler is really done, enough already!

O-Line is a big concern and I think that's about it

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots-Lions game thread : It also might have something to do with yesterday's thread saying that the Packer/Colt game was going to be a "bloodbath", and that the Colts wouldn't score until the 4th quarter...
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

The Colts looked to be in playoff form to me...choking the game away in the final minutes...LOL!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick4Colts. Show Rick4Colts's posts

i hope detroit runs up the score

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from _008_. Show _008_'s posts

Butler's gotta go. I don't see how he's adding any value to this team. Can you say Delta O'neal?
    Dan Connolly is below average and cannot be relied on to provide the protection that Brady needs.
    Vollmer needs to finish his damn blocks. I've noticed for a while, he tends to let off too early!
    It's clear that Branch is unable to separate himself from CBs. Where the hell was he??? If you are a starting receiver and are not targeted in 3 quarters, I think you're doing something wrong.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick4Colts. Show Rick4Colts's posts

I guess bellicheat didn`t get the pre season tapes on detroit

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick4Colts. Show Rick4Colts's posts

my dear pats fans try to get some sleep tonight!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from _008_. Show _008_'s posts

By the way, no excuses, Brady played a crap game too. Not all receiver's and o-line's fault.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Honestly I'm not worried a bit. I am usually the type to worry but with the PATS I sometimes think that things like this are part of BB's game plan. If he showed all his plays now then every team would be able to prepare. Plus not everyone played. I'm sure the Pats will finish at the top so Chillax, as my 8 year old says.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Honestly I'm not worried a bit. I am usually the type to worry but with the PATS I sometimes think that things like this are part of BB's game plan. If he showed all his plays now then every team would be able to prepare. Plus not everyone played. I'm sure the Pats will finish at the top so Chillax, as my 8 year old says.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]Who gives a sh1T... next time the pats score you guys will be talking super bowl again... no fans like pat fans live and die each Play, let alone each game, let alone a pre season game!!!!!
    Posted by Rick4Colts[/QUOTE]

Much appreciate you posting this, thus proving to all you're an idiot.  Thanks for playing, say goodnight Gracie, and crawl back to the Indiana trailer you probably live in.  Toodles looser.