Patriots-Lions game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Re: Patriots-Lions game thread

Matt Stafford, you just kicked the $h!t out of the Patriots in preseason game 3, what are your going to do?

"He.. He.. Yup, I'm going to the Henry Ford Museum!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

We really, really, really need a running game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Sad to see our D team quit.  Yes, it's just pre-season, but our guys just plain out quite on this game.  I'm scratching my head wondering just what positives and/or "lessons learned" can come of this game and I can only think of one.  They wanted to win - we just showed up.  Not a pretty thing regardless of what happens in the 2nd half we should be embarassed with this effort, or lack thereof.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots-Lions game thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots-Lions game thread : It's amazing what a 6"5" receiver does for a team.
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]
    Got a 6'6 one name Gronkowski who's faster than Burress.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

is leigh bodden in there..i know alot of our starter's arent in there, spikes, fletcher, haynes, ellis, cunning, who am I missing. 1 other thing are they playing the 4-3 or the 3-4 because it looks like mayo is not even blitzing no pressure at all. Is that because we are missing some key players?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Anderson doing nothing tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

No, Bodden isn't there.  Game planning will help the secondary but the lines are getting beat up front and there is no gameplan that will solve that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Everything is moderation. Was this a wake-up call? Absolutely, but it's not reason to jump off a cliff. 

There are obviously issues that need to be corrected. Based on the first two games I believe it's evident that the Pats have a good team that failed to "show up" today. 

Get in the film room and fix it. Hopefully Belichick will chew them out this week at practice. They deserve it.

Not overly concerned, but I won't deny that there are some obvious issues. Back onto the practice field and correct the mistakes and lingering issues. Be thankful that this dismal performance and wake-up call occurred in the preseason and not the regular season. This game reminds me a lot of their past few playoff games. Hopefully they're getting it out of their system now and will not lay an egg in the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Of course we all know the Lions always play their best football in the preseason.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nathan-ndeira. Show nathan-ndeira's posts

seriously does anyone know where the Patriots are tonight, like what the hell is going on, our run defence is good, like Cmon secondary wake up, Pash get going!, offence start clikcing on the same tempo!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

there will be movie night.....this horror show 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Butler = T u r d

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

patriots win thanks to 3rd string players rofl....any bets..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Noticed Welker wasnt in ...hope he wasnt shaken up on the 2nd Qtr INT tackle

( maybe juz tryin to get Edelman some reps ? )

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

3 and out against the second team

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

BJGE is slooooooowwwww

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

One Pass to Gronk all night.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i dunno...they're staying in basic packages on both sides of the ball, being very vanilla, staying in nickel on defense, rotating safties...
    its disappointing not to see a better effort from the o-line, but i think BB may have set things up to go bad in this game in order to knock the team off their high horse have have a really tough week of practice. didnt want the team getting complacent after the first two blow outs. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Nice to see some solid half-time adjustments - NOT!  More ineptitude from TB and company.  Can't wait to see us on D (not really).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

brady playing 2nd stringers now my god..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JOBES. Show JOBES's posts

is Woodhead really the focal point of this Pat's offense????  he's a nice little player but you gotta be kiddin me!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

good job Anderson

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EddieinOregon. Show EddieinOregon's posts

WOW these Lions are the greatest team I’ve ever seen! The Purple People Eaters on defense and now the second coming of Johnny Unitas as QB. No way anyone beats them this year. Packers might as well rest their starters until next year. I might have to leave Vermont and move to Detroit so I don’t miss anything.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Pa-thet-ic

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

...and the ineptitude continues  >

ANDERSON WHIFFS ON A FREE RUN AT STANTON...

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.