Patriots-Lions game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from _008_. Show _008_'s posts

Re: Patriots-Lions game thread

What worries me is players losing 1 on 1s. Starting corners getting beaten 1 on 1s, starting linemen getting beaten 1 on 1s, starting guard getting constantly pushed back. When season start it's gonna be even worse against top opposing players. Hopefully Pats will use this as a wake up call and seriously re-evaluate some players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots-Lions game thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots-Lions game thread :      The Colts looked to be in playoff form to me...choking the game away in the final minutes...LOL!!
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Couldn't care less about what happens in the fourth quarter of a pre-season game.  I'd be worried about the Lions kickin' y'all's tails for the entire game!  The Pats' OL looked not-so-good...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots-Lions game thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots-Lions game thread :      Can't wait to see if Curtis Painter can sling it as well as you on opening day...LOL!!!  
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

I think Brady was incredible impersonating Painter last night.  In fact, I wasn't immediately sure Brady wasn't Painter.