1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Patriots luckiest team in the NFL

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

they certainly get more than their fair share of benefit calls.

[/QUOTE]

But not as many as the Colts.

[/QUOTE]

clearly you didn't see the game today.  By far the worst call in the NFL this season or in many seasons.  play properly called.  4th and goal from the 1. colts stop the bengals.  called that way on the field. 

upon review due to being at the end of the half, ref gives the bengals a td by saying the player who was down had not been touched when it was obvious to everyone watching that the player had been touched by a colt who, in fact, caused the player to fall. 

The call was so bad not just because it was wrong, but because it actually incorrectly overturned an obvious call on the field.   

[/QUOTE] I didn't see that play but all the announcers were talking about it being the worst call of the day, at least until they called the PI on Minnesota in Baltimore where no one was even near the receiver where the flag was thrown and the ball was intercepted which would have ended the game. The call the Patriots got in the endzone was iffy, however it was PI at 4,3,2 yard lines. Ref had finally seen enough when the DB reached out and grabbed Boyce's left shoulder pad before the ball got there! Though I think tecnically it would be called holding under normal circumstances, but he held him for 5 yards prior to the final grab of the shoulder pad. But to hear everyone else say it that was a bad call. Not Tom Jackson he said it was close but the ref was right. We all know that he bleeds Bronco Blue!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"By far the worst call in the NFL this season or in many seasons"

If so where is a link to any piece in the national media focusing on that call? 

I see none. It was not a good call but it was hardly the controversy you would expect from the "worst call in years."

I think what you meant to say was "I'm angry about losing."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

...as did Manning when he was with the Colts.   Take YOUR blinders off, UD!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

troll thread............  GFY  loser NY little dink trolls,   you suck beyond belief... lmao.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lyle-pirnie. Show lyle-pirnie's posts

The pats may have been lucky yesterday.  However, let's also talk about the ridiculous call in OT of the Ravens game-which went against the Pats and cost them the game.  Let's also talk about the non-call against Gronk in the last play of the Carolina game.

The Pats, if they were truly lucky, would haved only lost one game this year.  Luck works both ways, and bad luck (or bad calls) have gone against the Pats in two out of three close games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

clearly you didn't see the game today.  By far the worst call in the NFL this season or in many seasons.  play properly called.  4th and goal from the 1. colts stop the bengals.  called that way on the field. 

upon review due to being at the end of the half, ref gives the bengals a td by saying the player who was down had not been touched when it was obvious to everyone watching that the player had been touched by a colt who, in fact, caused the player to fall. 

The call was so bad not just because it was wrong, but because it actually incorrectly overturned an obvious call on the field.   

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was watching that game too. Great call, loved it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to lyle-pirnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The pats may have been lucky yesterday.  However, let's also talk about the ridiculous call in OT of the Ravens game-which went against the Pats and cost them the game.  Let's also talk about the non-call against Gronk in the last play of the Carolina game.

The Pats, if they were truly lucky, would haved only lost one game this year.  Luck works both ways, and bad luck (or bad calls) have gone against the Pats in two out of three close games.

[/QUOTE]

The haters do not care when calls go against the Pats, they love those!  Any call that goes in favor of the Pats is a bogus call only made to help them win a game.  Just walk away, enjoy the win and let them cry all they want!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is true like the Jets gam...... oh wait that went against them. Ok well the Car gam...... oh wait that went against them too. Hrm, or maybe it's you see 1 game they got a call and jump saying see they get all the calls without actually watching any other game when bad calls go against them all the time too. Heck you just have to listen to out of town announcers during games who on national TV are questioning the refs about calls that go against the Pats or non calls. It evens out during the year but I'd say for major game changing calls the Pats have had 1 in favor and 2 against this year

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ags-Pot meet kettle-This place is full of BS and hypocrites today. Enjoy yourselves.The pats have shown me and every other fan of the greatest game ever played NOTHING this year.

Very mediocure at best.Somebody hug Ghost for me.

You guys have fun today in here convincing yourselves that the pats have a shot at the SB(LOL) and I'll go and get some work done.

On that note...Y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear!??

[/QUOTE]

what's the matter Leon don't like being outed for the dirt bag you are. Tsk, tsk, from clown to dirt bag in just a few key strokes. who are you going to wish gets hurt next?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As a Jets fan I'm glad Gronk is out for the year. Hopefully next year too! I felt bad for the kid at the end of last year when he weas getting in trouble for his antics and his drinking problems.

When you are sitting in a rehab institution rather the working out and getting ready for the upcoming year I really don't have any sympathy what so ever for the guy.

Hey he's hurt. Bring in the next guy. That's how the NFL works. Maybe next week somebody will light up Brady like Mo lewis did to Bledsoe!

Does that answer your question Ghost??!

[/QUOTE]

Just confiming what a D bag you really are and all this time i thought you were Bozo.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Even Mike Perieria says the call was BS.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/nfl-week-14-winners-losers-patriots-gifted-win-034218399--nfl.html?vp=1

[/QUOTE]

..and when Perieria said the non-call at the end of the Carolina game was also an incorrect call, against the Pats, you supported that too.  Hypocrite!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/12/tom-brady-pass-interference-new-england-patriots/

I defy anyone with any level of objectivity (that would NOT include devoted Pats fans AND those who post here for the sole purpose of harrassment) to watch the video in that link and claim there was no pass interference.  If any part of the call was incorrect it was that the interference actually began at approx the 9-yard line and continued into the end zone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/12/tom-brady-pass-interference-new-england-patriots/

I defy anyone with any level of objectivity (that would NOT include devoted Pats fans AND those who post here for the sole purpose of harrassment) to watch the video in that link and claim there was no pass interference.  If any part of the call was incorrect it was that the interference actually began at approx the 9-yard line and continued into the end zone.

[/QUOTE]

ATJ....   wishful thinking.  You are either going to get Pats fans here with their "blinders" with some objectivity or the haters who will always continue their whining about calls favoring the Pats.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ATJ....   wishful thinking.  You are either going to get Pats fans here with their "blinders" with some objectivity or the haters who will always continue their whining about calls favoring the Pats.

[/QUOTE]

Call me a starry eyed optimist.  On the other hand I could flip the question and ask anyone (objectivity notwithstanding) to explain HOW the grab of Boyce's shoulder pad at the 9-yard line is NOT PI.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

One bad call against doesn't make up for the hundreds of bad calls for while Peyton was an NFL poster boy that needed reffing support to make it to his two superbowls.

[/QUOTE]

oh boy.  come on pinocchio.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

...as did Manning when he was with the Colts.   Take YOUR blinders off, UD!!!

[/QUOTE]
    Oh I agree with you.  But on this board, you'd think somehow the pats were jobbed on the PI penalty that they were given.  thats how many here roll.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I got to count my blessings this morning.

Fan of a team that won yesterday on my own teams board.

Much better than being a jealous loser on another teams board.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Call me a starry eyed optimist.  On the other hand I could flip the question and ask anyone (objectivity notwithstanding) to explain HOW the grab of Boyce's shoulder pad at the 9-yard line is NOT PI.

[/QUOTE]

INcidental contact...you are really stretching now.  If you want that called then the Patriots defense would get a penalty on every play.

[/QUOTE]

Tough for you to grasp (no pun intended) I know but reaching out and grabbing part of a uniform is not incidental contact.  Recognizing that this probably presents a bit of a challenge for you I would ask you to read this:

http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/passinterference

I'll give you an hour or two.  Once you've done that explain to me how McFadden is playing the ball. He never even looks for it and is playing Boyce all the way.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I see worse calls every week.  Not as bad as the refs gifting Manning his only SB on a PI where the DB never even made contact.

Lets not forget the only reason we get these calls all the time is because the chokester couldn't get in done in the playoffs so his daddy went to the competition commitee for these calls.

25. This post has been removed.