Patriots now with 91 players?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Patriots now with 91 players?

We can keep 53. We need to cut down to 80 signed players soon. So trading down for all these marginal rookies and signing so many mediocre free agents...the quantity over quality standard adopted since Pioli left....most of them will be cut anyway. What a waste. Should have traded up for impact players, not down for more bodies at lower cost.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: Patriots now with 91 players?

Listen troll.

You're not a Pats fan
    You're not a Boston sports fan
    You are just another troll pretending to be a disgruntled fan

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

[QUOTE]We can keep 53. We need to cut down to 80 signed players soon. So trading down for all these marginal rookies and signing so many mediocre free agents...the quantity over quality standard adopted since Pioli left....most of them will be cut anyway. What a waste. Should have traded up for impact players, not down for more bodies at lower cost.
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard[/QUOTE]

Bob:  Good post.  You obviously know football way better than Belichick. You're awesome. Please keep it up. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

season's over.......Bob knows who is going to win!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]We can keep 53. We need to cut down to 80 signed players soon. So trading down for all these marginal rookies and signing so many mediocre free agents...the quantity over quality standard adopted since Pioli left....most of them will be cut anyway. What a waste. Should have traded up for impact players, not down for more bodies at lower cost.
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard[/QUOTE]

You still know nothing about the NFL, huh?  SALARY CAP!

I love how you PRETEND that you are a Pats fan...it is funny......NICE TRY FLAW!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

What kind of loser pretends to be a Pats fan? And for what? Does he think that he will somehow sway some Pats fans into panic by pretending to be one himself? Seriously, at least Leon doesnt pretend to be a Pats fan this kid is pathedic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

This brings in competition to camp.  You know you'll have the best players on the field.  So what if they cut some of the guys.  It isn't a waste since the competition for a job will be off the scale.  Players are going to be laying it out for a spot on the roster.  The younger guys with potential will be placed on the practice squad.  The vets are the ones who will be let go and that will create more cap space. 

Moving up for impact players was a fallacy in this draft.  Tons of tier 2 type players but very, very few impact players.  This is not only my opinion but it seems like Bill believed this also.  The trades made for picks next year were the ones that could be done.  Obviously there were no takers on the other draft positions we had so the Pats were forced to draft.  This is not a bad thing as it creates a very competitive camp.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Well there is a point to be made that we made a huge mistake in not drafting M. Other the 3rd or 4th rated OT in the whole draft. The homeless kid turned pro footballer, some people had him going in the top 15 and he was sitting there when we traded away 23. he could have been a cornerstone LT for years and years to come and he has a very good hard work ethic. I was dissapointed we didnt draft him but instead let the AFC Ravens get him instead which just makes me hope he is a bust cause if he is the next Jonathan Ogden we missed out big time. But I digress, f*ck bostonblowhardbob or whatever his name is....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Sanchez will still be a bust Bob!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]What kind of loser pretends to be a Pats fan? And for what? Does he think that he will somehow sway some Pats fans into panic by pretending to be one himself? Seriously, at least Leon doesnt pretend to be a Pats fan this kid is pathedic.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

This is Leon and he has posed as a disgruntled Pats fan many times. He poses as an angry Sox fan on the Sox board all the time. Don't underestimate the depth of the bugboy's mental instability.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

What a little pathetic loser.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

[QUOTE]This is Leon and he has posed as a disgruntled Pats fan many times. He poses as an angry Sox fan on the Sox board all the time. Don't underestimate the depth of the bugboy's mental instability.
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

You must be on to something.  It is very troll like post.  He throws something up on the board and then remains silient.  I thought I was respectful in my response but he doesn't return an arguement.  He's also very general in his arguements.  Nothing specific.  Just another to ignor I guess.