patriots offseason

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dblock33644. Show dblock33644's posts

patriots offseason

I think the patriots 1st order of buisness is to sign welker to a new contract about 3 years 21 million should get it done. Then Aqib Talib i like him but if he wasnts anything more than 5 million a year he can just walk. thewn franchise vollmer to a non-exclusive tag. which states he can talk and negotiate with another team and in return the patriots would ordinarally get 2 1st round picks but vollmer isnt worth that so negotiate down to maybe a 2 and a 3 maybe 2 and a 4. then sign dwayne bowe and draft barret jones in the 2nd rd. or some other linemen and we would be in really good shape. edelman and arrington can all be signed for really cheap deals, and i would bring back chung on a 1 year deal for maybe 1 million. then aggressively pursue ed reed. this can all be done under the patriots current salary cap situation, i would also cut daniel fells he is terrible and makes way too much

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: patriots offseason

This is a complete joke. Why troll the board? Bored?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: patriots offseason

In response to dblock33644's comment:

I think the patriots 1st order of buisness is to sign welker to a new contract about 3 years 21 million should get it done. Then Aqib Talib i like him but if he wasnts anything more than 5 million a year he can just walk. thewn franchise vollmer to a non-exclusive tag. which states he can talk and negotiate with another team and in return the patriots would ordinarally get 2 1st round picks but vollmer isnt worth that so negotiate down to maybe a 2 and a 3 maybe 2 and a 4. then sign dwayne bowe and draft barret jones in the 2nd rd. or some other linemen and we would be in really good shape. edelman and arrington can all be signed for really cheap deals, and i would bring back chung on a 1 year deal for maybe 1 million. then aggressively pursue ed reed. this can all be done under the patriots current salary cap situation, i would also cut daniel fells he is terrible and makes way too much

3 year 21? BB would love to have Welker for 3 year 21, Welker wants something like a 3 year 33. And Talib should be priority 1! When he's on the field, the Patriots defense does well. When he's not, we get the lame performance we saw in the AFCCG.