Patriots record against the Iggles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Patriots record against the Iggles

I noticed that the NFL Network today has an information line regarding the game against the Iggles that reads, "Patriots (logo) have lost five of the last six road games against the Iggles."  It is running along the bottom of the screen. I have lived in the Philly area for many years and do not remember the Patriots losing to the Iggles in Philly....ever.

Does anyone know what the all time record is between the Patriots and Iggles during the regular season???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Re: Patriots record against the Iggles

Here it is, their only win was the last game played in Philly. It's a stupid stat some of those games where played in the 1970's and 80's.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/game_query.cgi?tm1=nwe&tm2=phi&yr=all

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Eagles are one of only nine teams that the Patriots have a losing record against in their history,

Cleveland Browns (9-13)
    Dallas Cowboys (4-7)
    Denver Broncos (16-27)
    Kansas City Chiefs (13-16-3)
    Miami Dolphins (42-50)
    Philadelphia Eagles (5-6)
    Pittsburgh Steelers (11-15)
    San Francisco 49ers (4-7)
    Washington Redskins (2-6)

NE already passed the Jets (53-52-1) this year and they can tie the Eagles with a win on Sunday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots record against the Iggles:
    [QUOTE]The Eagles are one of only nine teams that the Patriots have a losing record against in their history, Cleveland Browns (9-13) Dallas Cowboys (4-7) Denver Broncos (16-27) Kansas City Chiefs (13-16-3) Miami Dolphins (42-50) Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) Pittsburgh Steelers (11-15) San Francisco 49ers (4-7) Washington Redskins (2-6) NE already passed the Jets (53-52-1) this year and they can tie the Eagles with a win on Sunday.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]
    Obviously, most of this occurred in the Pats' "ugly" years, pre 2000's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

We may have a losing record against them but thankfully won the matchup that really mattered.  Being in Jax for that Super Bowl affirmed my belief that the Eagles have some of the most ignorant, moronic fans in the league.  They yapped all weekend but it was priceless to see them silently scurry back into their holes at the end of the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The Eagles are a wildcard.  Sometimes they look good, sometimes they look horrible.  I like this game much better with Vick, Asomugha, and Rogers-Cromartie out of the game.  If they were all playing I would be pretty nervous about this game.  At this point I feel better going into this game but still not totally confident.  They have a huge chip on their shoulder.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Thanks Everyone!

I must have had selective amnesia. I have been a Patriots fan since 1967, but I honestly didn't remember losing to them ever. Let's hope we tie them this Sunday.

The BlissMan