Patriots at Broncos(4-0)= Win
    Titans(0-4) at home= Win
    Patriots at Buccaneers(0-4)= Win
    Bye
    Dolphins(1-3) at home=Win 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: Patriots record at 1/2 way point?

In Response to Patriots record at 1/2 way point?:
    [QUOTE]Patriots at Broncos(4-0)= Win Titans(0-4) at home= Win Patriots at Buccaneers(0-4)= Win Bye Dolphins(1-3) at home=Win 
    Posted by DaBlade[/QUOTE]

Just wondering if there are any left who want to vote.  I'm particularly curious due to the record/caliber of teams we have left to play in first half being pretty weak, as it seems we weathered the tough early going pretty well. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

I believe that they are able to compete against any team in the league.  If they do not execute, turn the ball over, makes mistakes, etc. they will lose against any one.  Unlike last year when I believed they could not win against good teams regardless of how they played, which turned out to be the case (i.e. San Diego, Miami, Pittsburgh, Jets and Indy).  Don't bother prediciting, just enjoy it.  They've already lost one so the pressure of the "perfect" season is gone.

On that note, by the way, that perfect season was fun, and the loss to the Giants devasting to them and fans alike, on a proportion that we may never see again.  That being said, it got to the point that every game became a "how can top this"  situation. For example, at the end when they were winning closer games it became a "has the league figured them out?" or "what's wrong with them that they aren't winning by 4 TD's anymore?"  it was crazy. 

They could go 14-2 or 10-6, either way they will be in the "tournament". 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SouthSt. Show SouthSt's posts

The Patriots have NEVER faired well against Denver, starting with the AFL's inaugurial game . . . I believe the Patriots are a better team than the Broncos . . . it's not Mile High Stadium anymore and this game gives us a good chance to chalk up a much-needed road win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Denver game is the only game that worries me. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The mantra is.. "on any given Sunday" and in Denver, per South St, the Pats seem to have their issues when playing in the Mile High city.  Of the 4 games to the half way point, this may the lone loss.  Consider we have a 4 - 0 Broncos team, high off their last minute win versus the Cowboys, playing @ home, a very noisy stadium.  The good is the Patriots have shown marked improvement every week, especially their defense.  The Offense put 27 points on the board against a Ravens defense many thought would throttle Brady and Co. and it is becoming balanced, either by design or to allow for the pass offense to start clicking.  Another game that could be problematic, a let down game when they go to Tampa.  Beating the undefeated Broncos and the Titans, who will be going for blood if they still haven't won a game, back to back, could lead to bit of a letdown given how TB is playing.

As I said, any given Sunday and my vote is they'll get to 7 - 1, BB will keep them focused on winning game by game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

They don't go to Tampa, Bill.  They're playing that game in London.  And Tampa is god awful, I'm not too concerned about them.  Brady shreds that defense!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots record at 1/2 way point?:
    They don't go to Tampa, Bill.  They're playing that game in London.  And Tampa is god awful, I'm not too concerned about them.  Brady shreds that defense!
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

Realize that..  I meant the game against Tampa.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Is TN capable of winning back-back?

These are not your daddy's Broncos.   They know the coaches and several players.  Brady is now getting untracked.  This has the potential of having the mediots cry 'Pats are running it up again'. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

6-1 at the Bye
    7-1 at the Half
    13-3 at the End

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SalaryCapInMLB. Show SalaryCapInMLB's posts

I'm thinking that with all the moaning about biased officiating favoring the Pats that the Pats are going to have EVERY call go against them out in Denver.  Considering that and the usual loud crowd, thin air issues mentioned above, it's going to be a challenge.  Denver has the advantage of having played Division II college-level teams for 3 of their first 4 games (Dallas being slightly above that level), so the Broncettes are probably less walking-wounded than the Pats, too.  It'd be a great win, but it is by no means in the bag.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tscar12. Show tscar12's posts

4-3
    The weak teams can be the most dangerous for any great team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots record at 1/2 way point?:
    [QUOTE]6-1 at the Bye 7-1 at the Half 13-3 at the End
    Posted by Jaxxon[/QUOTE]

Wow Jackson, that's exactly how I have it picked. I think the next game they lose will be in Indy.