Patriots Sign Cedric Mckinley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Patriots Sign Cedric Mckinley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js3zsqG68Tk

http://nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=83681&draftyear=2010&genpos=DE

Dont know much about this kid besides being on the vikings practice squad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Patriots Sign Cedric Mckinley

And the carousel keeps spinning!

Feel Like were playing spin the wheel and pick a player.  Only problem is we arent landing on any real players at this stage of the game.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots Sign Cedric Mckinley:
    [QUOTE]And the carousel keeps spinning! Feel Like were playing spin the wheel and pick a player.  Only problem is we arent landing on any real players at this stage of the game.
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]
    Jay... who is available at this time of the season?  Your post implies there are some good players available and the Pats are striking out.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

No, you are both wrong. I dont want any high price free agents'
    '

The point of my post was that we have had guys coming and going all year. They are difference makers and I would nt expect them to be. Just saying, it is what it is.

I started to think about S.Moore could do here and we was gone the next week.

Just saying, it makes no sense to get familiar with them, thats all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I wonder if they ever cancel Ross Ventrones insurance?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

They signed him to the practice squad, there is still a roster opening.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]Was hoping you had somethng intelligent to say.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

if you are talking about me, take me off ignore and go back to Postseason vs SB thread.

Im sorry for your situation, but it doesnt make it better for you or get you any points calling people names , in caps and in bold print.

You shouldnt be short with anyone here because you havent found work. We didnt create the recession. Dont wait for the government, they dont give a shyt. Just keep plugging away and keep a positive attitude. If you are this short with strangers, I wonder what kind of attittude you have in the interview. Just sayin...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Awesome signing, can't wait to not see this kid play!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Played for Minnesota, was ok, made some key plays, fined and bench for conduct violations... not much after that

Let's hope he can surprise us all

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotsr1. Show patriotsr1's posts

Probably end up moving Markell Carter from the practice squad to active roster, and McKinley takes his spot on the ps

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Probably end up moving Markell Carter from the practice squad to active roster, and McKinley takes his spot on the ps
    Posted by patriotsr1[/QUOTE]

Signed to PS to replace Ventrone. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Where is Ventrone now?

He is no better than Slater or that jets cast off?

I know dude has come and gone a million times this year. I just dont get it.

I just feel if a backup safety has been around a while he should be able to play at some point with our inujuries.  B.B. finally got smart and benched idebgo for Brown who did ok.

I cant stand to watch Idengo, bad shoulder or not, he brings nothing!  cant even tackle.

They need to do a better job with their backups and stop looking for the next "RUDY" story...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

Pats is signing the new player with cheap money.  No Vet or Experiences at all

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATinPA. Show PATinPA's posts

Bring in Darren Sharper he has to be better than 2 recievers at playing safety regardless of what kind of shape he is in!!! LOL

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATinPA. Show PATinPA's posts

No... what have I missed?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]And the carousel keeps spinning! Feel Like were playing spin the wheel and pick a player.  Only problem is we arent landing on any real players at this stage of the game.
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

And spinning, and spinning...Pats just released Eric Moore.  Now they just have Anderson and Ninc.....  with 2 roster spots open. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Nink showed some promise rushing the passer against the Broncs. He looked like Clay Matthews out there, getting some nice pressure off the edge. 

Obviously he can't play as an every-down defensive end, but he's a perfectly capable sub-rusher in passing situations. Him and Anderson will that void perfectly fine, and if the big guys continue to push the pocket like they have been (Warren, Brace, Deaderick, Wilfork, Love) the pass rush will be fine.

I'm worried about who's going to play at the end position on early down situations. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from krb1981. Show krb1981's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Sign Cedric Mckinley : I think teams brought Sharper in, including the Pats...
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Lawyer Milloy is still available. 

25. This post has been removed.