Patriots Sign OL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Patriots Sign OL

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/13/tyronne-green-heading-to-new-england/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Patriots Sign OL

Looks like a solid depth signing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

He started most of last season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Tydog's comment:

Yeah, saw that.  Perhaps he'll compete with Connolly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The Chargers were also the worst team in the entire NFL in rushing average and 4th worst giving up 49 sacks...

.. at guard I like the look of Lane and McDonald the UDFA's the Pats signed, I'm not sure this guy makes it through camp unless he was the lone bright spot on an otherwise miserable unit but if that were the case he probably would have been starting and playing a lot sooner.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Oline problems usually have more to due with bad communication/coaching than physical abilities, especially with the interior guys. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

The Chargers were also the worst team in the entire NFL in rushing average and 4th worst giving up 49 sacks...

.. at guard I like the look of Lane and McDonald the UDFA's the Pats signed, I'm not sure this guy makes it through camp unless he was the lone bright spot on an otherwise miserable unit but if that were the case he probably would have been starting and playing a lot sooner.

True, but you knew we had to sign at least one experienced guard/center because we didn't draft anyone and we lost one in free agency. Plus you know Mankins and Collins will get hurt for at least a few games - I don't feel comfy about an undrafted free agent coming in and not giving up a hit that will end Brady's career.