2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Patriots sign T.O.

In response to MustangBri's comment:

Why not?  Couldn't hurt.

Actually it could.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Couldn't possibly help.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

@jeffphowe RT @mdaniels06: Kenbrell Thompkins is on pace for 712 yards. That'd be the most ever by a rookie WR with Tom Brady. Branch had 489 in 2002.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

If this is the way it's going to go do you think BB might give me a shot as well?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Man!  Talk about a misleading thread tile!  That deserves a banning!! 

When I seen the thread title I was like...

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

TFB12, I think you effectively captured the immediate reaction of most of the Patriots fans! 

No way is T.O. getting signed by the Patriots.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

In response to MustangBri's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why not?  Couldn't hurt.

Nice troll thread.   Please go back to your 8 fantasy football leagues and 2004.

[/QUOTE]

It's not a troll thread.  I didn't last 5 1/2 years here by being a troll. 

My family in Mass. texted me telling me of this news.  If it's not true...  I apologize. 

You,  on the other hand have been here 5 days.  Try hanging around awhile before insulting the regulars.  I don't do fantasy football.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RSPCB73's comment:

TFB12, I think you effectively captured the immediate reaction of most of the Patriots fans! 

LOL!  It was a toss up of that and this...

But ^^^ will be the reaction if they actually do which I don't think the will.  Remember TO was down practicing in California when Brady and Amendola were playing catch.  So I think if he showed anything then he would already be in NE. Brady probably said no freaking way!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Scott Zolac hurt?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Bad title.

Worse idea.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to RSPCB73's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL!  It was a toss up of that and this...

But ^^^ will be the reaction if they actually do which I don't think the will.  Remember TO was down practicing in California when Brady and Amendola were playing catch.  So I think if he showed anything then he would already be in NE. Brady probably said no freaking way!

[/QUOTE]

Lol Nice gif! i think that was when he found out Toby was back working HR haha

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

That's way too outside the box for BB to ever do.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Lol Nice gif! i think that was when he found out Toby was back working HR haha

Possibly.  I only seen the show two or three times, lol!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I would rather have a triple root canal without benefit of anesthesia than have this guy in a Pats uniform.  Thankfully I believe BB sees it the same way.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I work at a eye doctors office in SoCal and we go to a expo every year in Vegas. Guess what celebrity guest will be there?....T.O. Yeah I am sure he is totally in football shape! Still going to get his autograph for giggles though. I didn't get Danica Patricks autograph the previous year, but I did get a hug ;)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

@jeffphowe RT @mdaniels06: Kenbrell Thompkins is on pace for 712 yards. That'd be the most ever by a rookie WR with Tom Brady. Branch had 489 in 2002.

At this point it's because he has no one else to throw to, not that Thompkins has been that good so far. Hopefully he'll improve and actually earn those numbers but it's not a good sign when Thompkins has made that many mistakes and drops and yet he gets those numbers because there is no one else to toss the ball to.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

I work at a eye doctors office in SoCal and we go to a expo every year in Vegas. Guess what celebrity guest will be there?....T.O. Yeah I am sure he is totally in football shape! Still going to get his autograph for giggles though. I didn't get Danica Patricks autograph the previous year, but I did get a hug ;)

I have you beat Freediro. Not only did I get a hug from Patrick but I also got her autograph...... be it on a restraining order but still it's her signature  Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I would rather have a triple root canal without benefit of anesthesia than have this guy in a Pats uniform.  Thankfully I believe BB sees it the same way.

Yeah, because he hasn't really ever done anything wrong, and is a probable HOFer. Makes perfect sense.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yeah, because he hasn't really ever done anything wrong, and is a probable HOFer. Makes perfect sense.

[/QUOTE]

Always a pleasure to exchange views with you, Babe.  I take it you think he would be a net positive on the 53-man?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to freediro's comment:

[QUOTE]

I have you beat Freediro. Not only did I get a hug from Patrick but I also got her autograph...... be it on a restraining order but still it's her signature  Laughing

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

It certainly wouldn't help and could most probably potentially hurt. 

Pats will sign him.