Patriots sign T.O.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Patriots sign T.O.

In response to wozzy's comment:

Babe is enamored with tall 40 year old receivers, let's see if Chad Johnson is available while we're at it?  We can have the 2000's all decade team at WR, Tom will yell at them as the wheel chair upfield the wrong routes... not because they can't figure out the offense but because of alzheimer's. 

I don't think Chad is going to the HOF. Do you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

He-He! T.O a Patriot...that's funny. I like good Friday humor!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Sorry, but do we still need T.O...?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]They so are. Meanwhile we struggle to get past two pitiful teams. Learn the game squirt.
    [/QUOTE]
    Not pitiful. Three teams from the AFC East will make the playoffs this year.

[/QUOTE]

Hey digger, how this prediction work out?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]They so are. Meanwhile we struggle to get past two pitiful teams. Learn the game squirt.

Not pitiful. Three teams from the AFC East will make the playoffs this year.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

• BabeParilli
    • First: 5/29/2008
    • Last: 1/16/2014

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Why not? Let's get Moss and TO, and Stokley and Clark too. I think Marvin Harrison, Jerry Rice and Raymond Berry are all available as well, those guys never drop passes. Stanley Morgan could be coaxed out of retirement too I bet.  

It'd be great, just like that commercial with Bill Russell. "It has always been and will always be, about buckets." 

No no no. Better to stick with these incompetent rookies BB has saddled us with. LMAO

I see what you mean, obviously your abilities at assessing talent were far more accurate.  If not for all of the incompetent rookies on this team, who knows, maybe they could have reached the playoffs this year.  Oh, wait a minute.  I mean, maybe without the incompetent rookies we could have won our division?  Oh, hold on.  I mean, maybe without the incompetent rookies we could have gotten a first round bye.  Wait, I'll get this eventually.  Maybe without the incompetent rookies we could have made it to the Conference Championship Game.  S**t!  Now I've forgotten what your point was.  What was it that this team couldn't do with all of these incompetent rookies? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Chemistry...maybe maybe not...don;t want to take Bradys time up in this important week experimenting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Dolphins and Jets both finished 8-8, one game from making the playoffs. :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Hey digger, how this prediction work out?
    [/QUOTE]

The Dolphins and Jets both finished 8-8, one game from making the playoffs. :)

[/QUOTE]

Right Smile.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why not?  Couldn't hurt.

[/QUOTE]

Ok i'll bite... Who are the TO  that they signed?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why not?  Couldn't hurt.

[/QUOTE]

They signed his twin brother separatd at birth, Randy Something or other.... Look how tat ultimately worked out.

There's a reason why T.O. is still gainfully unemployed.