Patriots stuff.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Patriots stuff.

Hey guys here some stuff about Patriots in this wednesday.

Tom Brady comments.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4749122/tom-brady-this-is-not-tiddlywinks

I really liked Brady comments here V

“We’ve been doing, certainly, a lot of that. I can’t remember a year where we’ve spent as much time together as we’ve spent since the spring,” he relayed. “It’s going to pay off at some point.” 

Talking about Gronk return, this news sound very good.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2013/09/18/rob-gronkowski-feels-way-closer-playing/i2oyUC9SNNT3EXT8wCsIdJ/story.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Patriots stuff.

Well, it should pay off. It's not too often that WRs are forced into the mix as the central targets of an offense. Except for rebuilding teams, this isn't the usual course of events. 

When the vets start to trickle back in, they will see less reps, but talk about being baptized in fire. 

But by then, they'll already have a ton of experience, in game experience, that will be invaluable.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm inclined to agree that throwing the rook wideouts into the breach will ultimately be a good thing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Well you cant say he aint trying. Im sure some of those after hour sessions are cutting into his Gizelle time and to give that up?? THats called sacrificing for the good of the team. But we already knew this. Funny how he tried to to throw a subtle shot at Ty with the zone comment. True under BB he played some zone, but under Carrol he WAS on an island and had a period of 2 years where he didnt give up a TD. We would be lucky to have him now. Madison and Surtain!??!  Boy I know TB was happy when those guys retired. Thats when Brady used to be lucky to throw for 200 yards against them.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need he

r back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

@jeffphowe Dobson (hammy), Harmon (hammy), Dennard (ankle), Ridley (shoulder) were removed from this week's injury report.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Its not a bad thing for them to spend more time together. I think alot of folks on this forum are going to be suprised. hopfuly in the next couple of weeks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

To those who have been wringing their hands in the aftermath of Brady dressing down these goofball rookie receivers....

Seek therapy; there is a problem.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

To those who have been wringing their hands in the aftermath of Brady dressing down these goofball rookie receivers....

By Brady's own admission he admitted that he was out of line, so you can try your best to spin this into your agenda, Fox News. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

By Brady's own admission he admitted that he was out of line, so you can try your best to spin this into your agenda, Fox News. 

[/QUOTE]

Oh just stop the girlie-boy BS. Of course he paid some politically correct lip service to quell the whine from drama queens like you. The truth of the matter will be known if he doesn't do it again the rest of the way. Don't hold your breath on that.

10. This post has been removed.