Patriots then and now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

Patriots then and now

Who would you guys consider the better team. The 03-04 Patriots? The 07 group? or the new version coming this year? and please state your reason why.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Patriots then and now

You're unwilling to speculate on the team in the middle of June, taz?  That is a dumb position, no offense.  But you're right, 03-04 was the best team ever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

I

sorry it appears as dumb q. was just asking. If you wrote it I would not have said it was dumb. pretty rude of you. If you thought it was dumb why did you answer?I was going to comment in a positive light to you till I read about you saying my q. was dumb. 
    n Response to Re: Patriots then and now:
    Well since this years team has not even taken the field yet that is a dumb question no offense. But as for who is better the 03-04 Pats VS the 07 stat machine? I am going to say the 03-04 Pats are the better team by far and why? Because they won 21 games in a row and won two super bowl titles back to back with far less stats and no Randy Moss.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

03-04, specifically the 04 team.  Coming off a SB and getting Corey Dillon.  That team was dominant, and actually lived up to the expectations.