Patriots!! Top Reasons why we are still just fine.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Patriots!! Top Reasons why we are still just fine.

Oggieman: A Fins fan and very honorable oponent and IraqSteve have it right. We have no major issues here. We got waxed last night.

Top 10 reasons why it is still cool being us:

10: We are not Colts fans

9: We have been knocked around bad. That is great, we were always better as the unrespected, unfeared underdog.

8: We are leading in our Division

7: We are not Leon

6: We have the "Flying Elvis" How cool is that! (From a 14 year Memphis resident, E is cool)

5: We have the Fin's in Finland this weekend, what a better way to get over an asss whippin than by inflicting one at home on these guys.....

4: BB says the problems from last night a fixable, that is enough for me.

3: At least last night was not a playoff game. (better to find out we sux now)

2: We have BB, TB, Wes, Randy, Vince and the O line

1: We are not Jets fans

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: Patriots!! Top Reasons why we are still just fine.

In Response to Re: Patriots!! Top Reasons why we are still just fine.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Patriots!! Top Reasons why we are still just fine. : Bottom line is the Patriots can't cheat anymore, espicially on the road.
    Posted by SAINTSATIONAL[/QUOTE]

no no dicksational, you just suckit that is all. Nice have you here though dickweed. enjoy you 15 minutes shortdick..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Right on bill.  But you left out that our team is the New England F*cking Patriots, the best team in the history of the universe.  All others will play us and die!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]Right on bill.  But you left out that our team is the New England F*cking Patriots, the best team in the history of the universe.  All others will play us and die!!!
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

MY MAN!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

These are still great times for us.  I still remember quite well a time when if you told me we would win the division and make the playoffs I'd do backflips.  Of course, I take nothing for granted.  I don't expect the Dolphins and Texans to roll over for us.  My brother says he'd rather ride a Harley to the garage than ride a Honda in the mountains.  Likewise, I'd rather be a Pats fan witnessing our team getting a beating than a Jets fan.

OK, so we're not looking like a dominant team right now.  We will hopefully get healthier for the playoffs and hopefully our young players will rise to the occasion.  Once the playoffs start, anything is possible.  Remember 2006?  The Chargers spanked us in the regular season and we prevailed in San Diego in the playoffs.  That was the first Pats game I got to see live.  We darn near beat the Colts the next week.  I'm just going to enjoy the good times while they last.  To those fans who just now became fans, rest assured that these are still the good times.  Someday we might see 2 and 3 win seasons again.  You'd sell your daughter to Leon to get these times back if that happens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Gosh Bill. I just loved your list. How's school? Did you pass Drivers Ed and get your permit? Hope so. Thanks for cheering me up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]              Gosh Bill. I just loved your list. How's school? Did you pass Drivers Ed and get your permit? Hope so. Thanks for cheering me up.
    Posted by walton[/QUOTE]

Mommy not pack you the right lunch today wally? Hard life for a pimpp brotha.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

This sounds like something a teenage girl would write in her diary after breaking up with her boyfriend. "Snff..sniff..I'm still good..sniff.sniff..pass me the tissues. I'm still pretty."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

think about it if the colts and saints r both projected to go 2 the S and we meet the colts in the AFC champ. game. quess what? PAY BACK IS A lBITCH AND THEN IF WE MEET THE SAINTS IN THE SB U BETTER BELIEVE ITLL BE ANOTHER SMACK DOWN WITH SEAN PAYTON CRYING "WHY WHY WHY!, WHY ARE THEY SO F*CKING(thank you Themightypatriotz)AWESOME!" Good game sorry saints wait till the games matter and we whoop you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

[QUOTE]This sounds like something a teenage girl would write in her diary after breaking up with her boyfriend. "Snff..sniff..I'm still good..sniff.sniff..pass me the tissues. I'm still pretty."
    Posted by rocher[/QUOTE]
    go F*ck yourself. gtfo our site if ur gunna be a b*tch about some1 being confident about the best team ever

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]This sounds like something a teenage girl would write in her diary after breaking up with her boyfriend. "Snff..sniff..I'm still good..sniff.sniff..pass me the tissues. I'm still pretty."
    Posted by rocher[/QUOTE]
    Agreed...the dynasty has been dead for 2 years now...its not coming back to life

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots!! Top Reasons why we are still just fine. : Agreed...the dynasty has been dead for 2 years now...its not coming back to life
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Jimmy dickkk, I love it when poster place their IQ's in their names, makes it easy to talk. You go homey to mommy now and tell her you were a funny little dicky today.

Nice having you here

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots!! Top Reasons why we are still just fine. : Jimmy dickkk, I love it when poster place their IQ's in their names, makes it easy to talk. You go homey to mommy now and tell her you were a funny little dicky today. Nice having you here
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]
    lmao i hate fake pats fans... or band wagon fans as they like to be called ive been a fan since i was 2 and im 15 now and ive never had any doubts... and i have a higher IQ then this little b*tch lol 42 he prob got like a personal keyboard typer while he trys to learn to sit down

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots!! Top Reasons why we are still just fine. : Jimmy dickkk, I love it when poster place their IQ's in their names, makes it easy to talk. You go homey to mommy now and tell her you were a funny little dicky today. Nice having you here
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]
    nice...have to make it personal because your team is longer a "dynasty" not that i ever thought they were in the first place...but at least your true colors show through by not making any sort of an argument

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots!! Top Reasons why we are still just fine. : nice...have to make it personal because your team is longer a "dynasty" not that i ever thought they were in the first place...but at least your true colors show through by not making any sort of an argument
    "nice...have to make it personal because your team is longer a "dynasty"" nice spelling f*ck tard

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots!! Top Reasons why we are still just fine. : lmao i hate fake pats fans... or band wagon fans as they like to be called ive been a fan since i was 2 and im 15 now and ive never had any doubts... and i have a higher IQ then this little b*tch lol 42 he prob got like a personal keyboard typer while he trys to learn to sit down
    Posted by wtfmaroney[/QUOTE]
    im a dolphins fan genius...fake pats fan? w.t.f? what are you smoking? and pass it here...i too would like to feel like what your stupidity feels like

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots!! Top Reasons why we are still just fine. : im a dolphins fan genius...fake pats fan? w.t.f? what are you smoking? and pass it here...i too would like to feel like what your stupidity feels like
    if ur a fins fan im sorry i know it shks to like a team that doesnt have a potential what so ever:( and to make urself feel better u have to hate on a team that is clearly better.... oh yea why are u on this site if ur a fins fan? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots!! Top Reasons why we are still just fine. : if ur a fins fan im sorry i know it shks to like a team that doesnt have a potential what so ever:( and to make urself feel better u have to hate on a team that is clearly better.... oh yea why are u on this site if ur a fins fan? 
    ugh...whatever makes you feel better about your team that aint winning anything this year either bub

im on this site because im a die hard fins fan that was born in miami...have been a fins fan since 1986 as watching games with my dad are some of my earliest memories...im also a military brat...moved all over the place and we ended up in massachusetts...and at my job...boston.com is one of the few websites that isnt blocked...does that work for you or should i go on?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots!! Top Reasons why we are still just fine. : ugh...whatever makes you feel better about your team that aint winning anything this year either bub im on this site because im a die hard fins fan that was born in miami...have been a fins fan since 1986 as watching games with my dad are some of my earliest memories...im also a military brat...moved all over the place and we ended up in massachusetts...and at my job...boston.com is one of the few websites that isnt blocked...does that work for you or should i go on?
    uhh? when was the last time the fins won anything? obviously before u even started watching in what the early 70s right? and if its one of them that isnt blocked why not go on the others1 that arent locked?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots!! Top Reasons why we are still just fine. : uhh? when was the last time the fins won anything? obviously before u even started watching in what the early 70s right? and if its one of them that isnt blocked why not go on the others1 that arent locked?
    oh...i missed the part where you felt the need to swear at me...now im here for good just because it clearly angers you...i never said anything personal about you or any other pats fan...maybe you should try not being such an insulting little boy and remember that the pats werent always good...in fact...throughout most of their franchise history, they have been downright awful...but then again...im guessing you started watching football in 01...even if you were alive then

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

no? not awful but not as elite as they are now, and if u say u watched in the 80s then looks like u missed the golden days... and ive been watching since '96 if u started watching in '01 then ur considered bandwaggon.. ok? u forget thats there is an ignore button moron

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]no? not awful but not as elite as they are now, and if u say u watched in the 80s then looks like u missed the golden days... and ive been watching since '96 if u started watching in '01 then ur considered bandwaggon.. ok? u forget thats there is an ignore button moron
    moron? ok...let me spell this out for you...i h-a-t-e t-h-e p-a-t-r-i-o-t-s...i been a football fan since 86...and i was saying that you must have started watching in 01 since you have this attitude that you and the patriots are the best and everyone, err...everything else is beneath you...relax dude...im trying to be civil...if you dont want to talk football...then apparently you know where that ignore button is too

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

When an idiot agrues with an idiot it's hard to tell who the idiot is!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]When an idiot agrues with an idiot it's hard to tell who the idiot is!
    Posted by ALLDAWAYPATS[/QUOTE]
    Im goin out on a limb and say the one who got banned

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

All I can say about the Pats being seen as elite or a dynasty is "who cares". 

The Pats weren't considered elite in 2001 and they still won the Super Bowl.  Really they weren't even considered elite in 2003, it wasn't until after winning the Super Bowl and picking up Dillon to go on a 21 game winning streak that they were considered elite.  The Pats were probably the most elite team in 30 years in 2007 and didn't win the Super Bowl.

Think about the Super Bowl winners of the last 10 years and you would probably see  that the best teams in the regular season only won the Super Bowl maybe 2 or 3 times.

Mystique never won a game, first comes wins then "elite status" not the other way around.