Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Re: Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

Lets go Pats how about a throw to RB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Wendell suks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

another face mask !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Brady looks gunshy from being hit too much...Very frustrating look on his face..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

great punting by allen

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Could have used that personal foul

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Need a TO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Well we seem absolutely lost, getting pushed around too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

That was disgusting...all around terrible. Why not just leave the offensive line on the sidelines? Could it be any worse?  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Josh is absolutely horrible.  Killed 2 drives with his 2nd and 10 run calling.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

Better team is wining today. That is just the way it goes. TB is out of sync

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Very good punting today.   Pin them in here and wait for the mistakes by Dalton.  They're coming.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to NonChalant1's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

[QUOTE]

Let's give Boyce all of Dobson's reps for the rest of the game.   Make the Bengals respect the speed.

What is the difference when our QB can''t hit wide open receivers?  Also, we shouldn't abandon hammering the rock either.

This is a FG kind of game and it is vital we don't turn it over. The way Brady is going, we shouldn't risk an INT.

[/QUOTE]

Dude.  Shut up.  I know I'm not speaking for just myself when I say that.  One slightly overthrown ball that was in the exact same spot that the pass was that Amendola caught to set up the FG and here you are whining.  Just stop.  It's tedious and annoying.  Let's objectively watch the game.  Goodness. 

[/QUOTE]

No. I have been banned here so many times talking about the D BB was building mostly through the draft and the same reason why we lost SB 46 is why we're losing this game.

Lack of focus and execution by our HOF QB.

I refuse to sugarcoat it when it happens.  Everyone else on the team gets scapegoated to Gregory to Ryan Wendell to you name it.  

I am tired of it.  VERY tired of it and I think a lot of others are as well.

Then, Brady goes over and hangs his head and pouts like a 1999-2005 Gomer Manning would have.

Look at that RIGHT THERE. Edemlman BAILS OUT BRADY WITH A GREAT CATCH ON A BAD THROW, HIGH AND BEHIND HIM.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure the pass had nothing to do with the wrs running into each other becuase of bad route running. Lucky it was still a catch.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NonChalant1. Show NonChalant1's posts

The O-line is not showing up today and we're seeing the value of Ridley and Vereen.  Our backs are either to slow or not shifty enough to produce anything against this Bengals front.  As a result of that, they're not respecting the play action.  That and they are just often manhandling our O-line.  This is a game where we NEED to run hurry up but we can't do it with this personnel.  It sucks. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Can we get at INT

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4080370. Show user_4080370's posts

Need a pick 6

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Nice

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

go D!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Dagger

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Seriously......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

ok

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The O-line is not showing up today and we're seeing the value of Ridley and Vereen.  Our backs are either to slow or not shifty enough to produce anything against this Bengals front.  As a result of that, they're not respecting the play action.  That and they are just often manhandling our O-line.  This is a game where we NEED to run hurry up but we can't do it with this personnel.  It sucks. 

These Bengals would eat Ridley alive and spit him out.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

F!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Great coverage by Arrington

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Edelman does his job, unlike the rest.  That is not bailing out any one.

You've been banned 100 times because your a troll and every one despises you, including the mods.

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

[QUOTE]

Let's give Boyce all of Dobson's reps for the rest of the game.   Make the Bengals respect the speed.

What is the difference when our QB can''t hit wide open receivers?  Also, we shouldn't abandon hammering the rock either.

This is a FG kind of game and it is vital we don't turn it over. The way Brady is going, we shouldn't risk an INT.

[/QUOTE]

Dude.  Shut up.  I know I'm not speaking for just myself when I say that.  One slightly overthrown ball that was in the exact same spot that the pass was that Amendola caught to set up the FG and here you are whining.  Just stop.  It's tedious and annoying.  Let's objectively watch the game.  Goodness. 

[/QUOTE]

No. I have been banned here so many times talking about the D BB was building mostly through the draft and the same reason why we lost SB 46 is why we're losing this game.

Lack of focus and execution by our HOF QB.

I refuse to sugarcoat it when it happens.  Everyone else on the team gets scapegoated to Gregory to Ryan Wendell to you name it.  

I am tired of it.  VERY tired of it and I think a lot of others are as well.

Then, Brady goes over and hangs his head and pouts like a 1999-2005 Gomer Manning would have.

Look at that RIGHT THERE. Edemlman BAILS OUT BRADY WITH A GREAT CATCH ON A BAD THROW, HIGH AND BEHIND HIM.

[/QUOTE]