Patriots vs Broncos Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Patriots vs Broncos Game Thread

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We waited all year for this. Now sit back, drink a cold one, and enjoy the show! Win or lose its been a very enjoyable season up til now! Go Pats!

[/QUOTE]

B's @1230 Pats @3 ... Chinese food going down the gut @1 it's not good for me but me don't care lol. Then have a good time with pats friends on the thread. Talk to everyone later . Oh ya someone bring rusty out from the ledge I kid.. Lol.

[/QUOTE]

It's pasta for me during the Bruins game.  I won't be eating or drinking during the Pats game, too nervous.  It's not because of the game but all the mouthing off of the Bronco fans and the haters. Broken record, Manning is better than Brady, stats on BS season, it's not Bradyit's the team that won superbowl, spy gate bla bla bla . Just can't digest them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

“@FieldYates: 13 years ago today, the Patriots won their 1st playoff game under Bill Belichick. He can tie Tom Landry's record for playoff W's today (20).”

[/QUOTE]

JUST DO IT.  Great posts Rocky. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

“@FieldYates: 13 years ago today, the Patriots won their 1st playoff game under Bill Belichick. He can tie Tom Landry's record for playoff W's today (20).”

[/QUOTE]

Destiny.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Sam neighbor had playoff party last week hosting again this week....lets hope same result...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajaym. Show ajaym's posts

[QUOTE]

“@AdamSchefter: Denver's motivational guest speaker at its team meeting Saturday night was former Patriots WR Wes Welker, per team officials.”

[/QUOTE]

Using the opponent's Lombardi Trophy dropping receiver to motivate the team - sounds about right for Loosers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We waited all year for this. Now sit back, drink a cold one, and enjoy the show! Win or lose its been a very enjoyable season up til now! Go Pats!

[/QUOTE]

B's @1230 Pats @3 ... Chinese food going down the gut @1 it's not good for me but me don't care lol. Then have a good time with pats friends on the thread. Talk to everyone later . Oh ya someone bring rusty out from the ledge I kid.. Lol.

[/QUOTE]

I got 14, 9 year old girls here from 12:00 - 2:30 for my younger daughters B'day.  I told my wife they all better be gone by 3:00

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Sunday morning one-liners
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/19/sunday-morning-one-liners-222/

Linebackers Jamie Collins and Dont’a Hightower made a good combo last week.

The Denver Post thinks the Broncos have the advantage when the Patriots try to run the ball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HSCLASSICS. Show HSCLASSICS's posts

Patriots will be heading to Super Bowl soon.   You will need a hotel to go with those tickets.  Find great prices at roomer travel dot com and click on Super Bowl Link.  Red Roof Inn Secaucus a steal on the site.  Minutes from stadium!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Welcome to Sports Authority Field January, 19, 2014 JAN 19 11:15 AM ET By Mike Reiss | ESPNBoston.com

DENVER -- Welcome to Sports Authority Field at Mile High, where the New England Patriotsvisit the Denver Broncos in the AFC Championship Game (3 p.m. ET): 

[+] EnlargeMile High Mike Reiss/ESPN A look at Sports Authority Field before Sunday's AFC title game. Weather conditions: It is a gorgeous day here in the Rockies. Although there is a sign that asks those to stay off the grass because of frost, temperatures are expected to be in the mid-to-high 50s by kickoff. It is sunny, winds are light and there is no precipitation expected (Weather.com link). From this viewpoint, the forecast is an advantage for the Broncos. 

A feel for Sports Authority Field: This is a completely enclosed stadium, which helps keep the noise in. There are three levels of seating, with all seats blue except for the first four rows from the field, which are orange. In one end zone, the seats don’t extend to a third level, leaving room for a mammoth video board that extends almost the width of the end zone. The Broncos’ rich history if evidenced by some of the great players in their history having names listed below the third level of seats – Karl Mecklenburg (1983-94), Tom Jackson (1973-86), John Elway (1983-98) and Floyd Little (1967-75) among them. 

Six more inactives to declare: The Patriots have already ruled rookie linebacker Steve Beauharnais (illness) out for today’s game, and he probably would have been inactive regardless. That means six more players must be declared inactive, and those decisions are finalized and announced 90 minutes before kickoff. 

Corrente gets the call: Veteran referee Tony Corrente has been assigned today’s game. He worked two Patriots games this season – Oct. 13 vs. the Saints and Dec. 15 at the Dolphins. He is working with an all-star crew, meaning these aren’t the officials he has been with all season. Of the other six officials, only back judge Greg Wilson has been on Corrente’s crew this season. 

Broadcast information: Today’s game will be broadcast on CBS, with Jim Nantz (play-by-play) and Phil Simms (analysis) on the call. This is the fifth Patriots game of the season for the Nantz-Simms combination.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

LEETTTTTTTTS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Awesome!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

It is a beautiful day out here in Colorado!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

“@jeffphowe: Patriots buses are arriving.”

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

2 1/2 hours until game time... I'm about to go crazy!  Thank goodness this is the early game today!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

GO PATRIOTS!!!  #NextGameUp  #DoYourJob

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

@MikeGiardi: Punter Ryan Allen taking field now. Going thru normal early pregame routine #patriotstalk”

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Don't know why Rocky had to say the weather "favors" the Broncos.

With such classic, fall type of football weather day, both teams will be able to run their full arsenal of plays with no weather limitations.  Neither QB will have their passing games impacted.  The only time I'd say weather would "favor" a team would be cold, wintry weather which favors the Pats.  Brady has a stellar record playing in sub 32 degree temps versus Manning.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Ok Fellas , let's GOOOOOOOOOOOO!   This has got some 01 season in it, we can do this! This is why we do this 24/7 365, for days like this!   Can't wait, all fired up!   Need  a 60 minute of mistake free football!  

gopats!

34-31 pats, same score as first game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Don't know why Rocky had to say the weather "favors" the Broncos.

With such classic, fall type of football weather day, both teams will be able to run their full arsenal of plays with no weather limitations.  Neither QB will have their passing games impacted.  The only time I'd say weather would "favor" a team would be cold, wintry weather which favors the Pats.  Brady has a stellar record playing in sub 32 degree temps versus Manning.

Huh?  Where did I say the weather favors the Broncos?  That was Mike Reiss of ESPN

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

As per the Spearment Chewing gum ad, I need a double my pleasure, double my fun today with Pats and 49ers victories.

As you know the fact that one team beat another(Colts vs Denver) and your team beat that team that won( Pats vs Colts) doesn't guarantee a victory but I feel fairly confident as here's some more interesting facts. Colts not only beat Denver but they beat the 2 NFC teams, Seattle & SF, and they beat the 49ers in Candlestick in a blowout 27-7.

And, we beat as I said above the Colts and it was a quasi blowout !!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patriots locker room

http://twitter.com/Patriots/status/424961516400439296/photo/1

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Go Pats!!!!!!

In Spain so not sure I will have the game online etc, but I hope to get on the game thread at least. 

Rock on!

[/QUOTE]

Game is being shown on SKY Sports. You should be able to get a place that has that Channel. Best of Luck and GO PATS.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

im all the way up in western canada watching the game today with my 86 year old grandpa who was at the first ever boston patriot regular season game. Take it all in guys and gals. We have been spoiled the last 13 or so years. These moments won't come around forever. Win or lose it's been fun! Go pats!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

cbssports.com is streaming the game live.