Patriots vs Broncos game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Patriots vs Broncos game

Schedule is supposed to be released tomorrow.  We know this will be a Patriots home game, anyone want to guess which game of the season we will see this matchup?

I want to see week 5 or 6

Please not after a bye

Wouldn't mind see it as a Thursday game, deserves to be a Monday night game!

It will be epic!  Would give darn near anything to be at that game!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: Patriots vs Broncos game

Have Adrian Wilson pummel Wes and he will drop a key reception...just like in afc championship game against balt...just look at Wes eyes in that game...he heard footsteps on that critical play on that post pattern left side of the field.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

It would make a heck of a thanksgiving game.  Although I do like pummeling the Jests on TG this would make ratings for a possible playoff matchup.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Have Adrian Wilson pummel Wes and he will drop a key reception...just like in afc championship game against balt...just look at Wes eyes in that game...he heard footsteps on that critical play on that post pattern left side of the field.

Naw, I don't think WW let footsteps or big hits ever bother him.  Are you sure you aren't thinking of the Hernandez drop, you know the one where he heard foot steps a few players after taking a big hit?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

It would make a heck of a thanksgiving game.  Although I do like pummeling the Jests on TG this would make ratings for a possible playoff matchup.  

This would be a great Thanksigiving Day game but I don't see the Pats playing another home game on Thanksgiving this year. 

Nothing can top last Thanksgiving day game against the Jets.  That was such a fun game to end Thanksgiving with.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Schedule is supposed to be released tomorrow.  We know this will be a Patriots home game, anyone want to guess which game of the season we will see this matchup?

Please not after a bye

yaay. looking to schedule a road trip to the Carolina-Pats game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I want to fly from Colorado to see a game in Gillette Stadium, for the 1st time ever and see Brady one last time!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

This would be a great Thanksigiving Day game but I don't see the Pats playing another home game on Thanksgiving this year. 

Nothing can top last Thanksgiving day game against the Jets.  That was such a fun game to end Thanksgiving with.

Last year's Thanksgiving massacre was at the Meadowlands.  I would love to see Massacre Part II on our own turf, although the Ponies coming to town on Thanksgiving would make for quite the epic battle.  I bet we get them on a Monday night, though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I am also planning on going to see the Patriots play in Miami next season!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

Please not after a bye

Likewise, anonymis.  Charlotte is only about 2.5 hours from Blacksburg so I'm looking to make a trip down to catch that game.  How far do you live from Charlotte?

I'm also going to be making it to the Baltimore game again this year.  Anxious to see what week it falls on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Huh? Wait, what? What was the question? I'm sorry, I can't concentate. I can't stop thinking of Elmo bouncing up and down

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Last year's Thanksgiving massacre was at the Meadowlands.  I would love to see Massacre Part II on our own turf, although the Ponies coming to town on Thanksgiving would make for quite the epic battle.  I bet we get them on a Monday night, though.

Yes, thanks for correcting me.  How could I forget seeing all the funny jets fans on tv as their team was getting creamed!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I hate Denver worse than the Jets. Cant wait for that one!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Yes, thanks for correcting me.  How could I forget seeing all the funny jets fans on tv as their team was getting creamed!

We saw a couple of these before fans left mid-2nd quarter.  No matter how bad of a day I have, I can always look at this photo or the gif of Sanchez attempting suicide via another man's azz, and all of a sudden I feel better.

BTW, is this FatRex?  Or Leon?  Let's get a confirmation.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

We saw a couple of these before fans left mid-2nd quarter.  No matter how bad of a day I have, I can always look at this photo or the gif of Sanchez attempting suicide via another man's azz, and all of a sudden I feel better.

BTW, is this FatRex?  Or Leon?  Let's get a confirmation.

And good ol Fireman Ed left during halftime!! Hahahaha!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Please not after a bye

Likewise, anonymis.  Charlotte is only about 2.5 hours from Blacksburg so I'm looking to make a trip down to catch that game.  How far do you live from Charlotte?

I'm also going to be making it to the Baltimore game again this year.  Anxious to see what week it falls on.

about 3.5 hrs. away. Will be coming from Charleston, SC

I'm trying to get the rest of my vacation plans squared away too....

The Raven game will be a much better game to watch. I'm jealous.......lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Please not after a bye

about 3.5 hrs. away. Will be coming from Charleston, SC

I'm trying to get the rest of my vacation plans squared away too....

The Raven game will be a much better game to watch. I'm jealous.......lol

Well best of luck in arranging your plans.  If you end up going, shoot me a PM on here and maybe we could  meet up.  It's always fun meeting up with fellow Pats fans in enemy territory.

Pats-Ravens games are always electric in Baltimore.  As classless as some Ravens fans may seem, they actually treated me and the rest of my crew with a lot of respect a few years back.  Fun tailgating, good food, good booze, and good football fans.  Nothing better.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Hearing footsteps after a big hit? I think you are referring to Hern.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

If I had to guess I'd say October.  No way the NFL puts Payton in Foxboro in sub 40 temperatures.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

On Welkers biggest drop in game vs Balt

..look at his eyes! Clear as day

..i love Welker! N.i will miss him...but i sure as shiatt would not like for him to tear us up...no way he is the enemy now ..sad to say

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

3 n 8 from balt 34 yd line.

..pollard had hit him hard several plays earlier..we were up 13 - 8...Brady lofted the ball left sideline ..hit Welker in his hands but he was looking left instead...i remember how upset i was..pivotal play ...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

If I had to guess I'd say October.  No way the NFL puts Payton in Foxboro in sub 40 temperatures.

Dude, aint that the truth! I would love to see a early December game that could decide a 1st round bye! That's entertainment, not Broncos in week 4 or something like that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

I am sure you would. You could wear your Broncos Welkie jersey and probably only root for what Brady and Welker do in the game.

shut up Queenie