Patriots vs Jags Game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Re: Patriots vs Jags Game thread

Pretty scary perfornace and Brady just taking too many big hits.....Awful!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Brady and McDaniels and coughing up some furballs at the end of games this season.

Playcalling is suspect and Brady is not playing like the all time great QB he is.

But on the positive side, the Texans and Steelers lost.

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Offense and Brady yet again could not close out a game.

Disappointed.

[/QUOTE]

as am I.....defense had to bail them out again. getting to be a troubling trend.

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Cincy wins on a last second fg. Pitt out of the playoffs, Cincy in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to isurfvb24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

this is the worse defense going into the playoffs by far. 

[/QUOTE]

the colts defense has been pretty bad...

[/QUOTE]

yes they have, they both are hard to watch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Meh, we had a makeshift secondary out there and we still held them to 16 points and a win. 

Talib, Dennard and McCourty playing Safety is a much improved secondary than what we put out today. Spikes back at MLB is a much better run stuffing defense. 

Gronk back makes our offense much better...I'm about as worried about the Pats as I am of Iran...Not at all. =)

[/QUOTE]

i do think gronk will help and im in agreement with you on the defense, i think they will be ok. terrible 1st quarter, but besides that they played decent.

[/QUOTE]

Besides the 1st quarter, they played VERY well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Vertigho, would you agree that if pigs had wings they would have a chance at flying?

VrIn response to vertigho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Meh, we had a makeshift secondary out there and we still held them to 16 points and a win. 

Talib, Dennard and McCourty playing Safety is a much improved secondary than what we put out today. Spikes back at MLB is a much better run stuffing defense. 

Gronk back makes our offense much better...I'm about as worried about the Pats as I am of Iran...Not at all. =)

[/QUOTE]

i do think gronk will help and im in agreement with you on the defense, i think they will be ok. terrible 1st quarter, but besides that they played decent.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

call me a dummy but I pick the Browns to upset the Broncos. Big game for T. Richardson.Pats will end up witha  # 1 or 2 seed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Time to root for Cleveland.  We will need to play better next week at home against Miami.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

call me a dummy but I pick the Browns to upset the Broncos. Big game for T. Richardson.Pats will end up witha  # 1 or 2 seed.

[/QUOTE]

broncos are already winning.....gotta hope for a miracle

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Vertiho, would you agree that if pigs had wings they would have a chance at flying?

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And were short handed. No panic on that front just yet. If they get pushed around by Miami next week, I might be more concerned.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]

Vertigho, would you agree that if pigs had wings they would have a chance at flying?

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Apples and oranges.

I like your attempt at humor... I suppose it was sorta funny. If there was any validity to your comparison, I might have chuckled a bit more.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

woooo Indy wins!

[/QUOTE]

Thats a bad thing.  Indy can't win the division and with the win they cliched a playoff berth.  They have very little incentive to win now next week.  If they had lost today, they would have NEEDED to win next week to get in the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

Dang.....Go Romeo, but I think Indy would have clinched a Playoff spot with a Cincy win also.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

woooo Indy wins!

[/QUOTE]

Thats a bad thing.  Indy can't win the division and with the win they cliched a playoff berth.  They have very little incentive to win now next week.  If they had lost today, they would have NEEDED to win next week to get in the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

Dang.....Go Romeo, but I think Indy would have clinched a Playoff spot with a Cincy win also.

[/QUOTE]

Yes. Thats right.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

woooo Indy wins!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yea a cincy win clinched an indy playoff berth regardless of what the colts were to do today

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Haha, Dal ties NO at the last moment. They win and Jints lose, Jints are screwed. Skins already won. LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Indy has nothing to play for next week, I don't believe.  Houston has to win to keep the top seed.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I always thought that even if pigs had wings, its not a lock that they would have he aero-dynamics to fly.

In response to vertigho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Apples and oranges.

I like your attempt at humor... I suppose it was sorta funny. If there was any validity to your comparison, I might have chuckled a bit more.

[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonMan. Show RonMan's posts

Terrible game plan, terrible coaching, offensive line unable to stop a patch-work defense, no blocking by the backs, Brady wildly inaccurate (and he no longer has his mechanics coach available) even when he had time.  This game belongs to a few defensive players who made plays despite the coaching.  This team is not playoff-ready.  I am hoping that there really is a plan to get everyone healthy, because this group cannot win a playoff game.  The only good news is that there is no other playoff-ready team in the AFC except for Denver.  The best teams-SF, Green Bay, Washington and Seattle will have to kill each other off before the Super Bowl.  What a mess!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Crap. Dallas lost.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

GO PATS!!!! T-cal you suk.

Just kidding dude.

[/QUOTE]

Lol, missed a lot of the game today had to go to a Wake.  I was watching Sunday Ticket on my iPad Driving there and back.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to brazilnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Indy has nothing to play for next week, I don't believe.  Houston has to win to keep the top seed.  

[/QUOTE]

LOL, you don't think they want to put a pounding on the Texans after they lost to them, wand ith their HC coming back?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to brazilnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL, you don't think they want to put a pounding on the Texans after they lost to them, wand ith their HC coming back?

[/QUOTE]

Agree kp.  No way a young team with a rookie QB can afford to roll any game, especially leading into the playoffs.  Plus Indy has a bad history of rolling then getting rolled.