GAME SUMMARY

Passing

Team Statistics: Passing for New England Patriots
    New England Patriots Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int Rating
    Tom Brady(notes) 20 36 248 55.6 6.9 1 9 2 2 72.5
    Team Statistics: Passing for New York Jets
    New York Jets Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int Rating
    Mark Sanchez(notes) 21 30 220 70.0 7.3 3 20 3 0 124.3

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread.

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread.:
    [QUOTE]I've been crucified too and I hate that they are losing.  I can't stand it.  You could see this coming for years. They didn't re stock when they had the chance. Does anybody think this defense can turn it around. I hope and pray I am wrong.
    Posted by Benkarkis[/QUOTE]

Its a young defense; they will need another year and a bit more talent. Most of this year is going to be just PAINFUL to watch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread. :
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]
    He's the only one I've ever ignored.  Lots of chicken littles here.  I don't like the game but this fire the coach, get rid of Brady stuff it's like alot of kids here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Wow.... the entire AFC had been struggling, so naturally, it's our time to shine, right?

We come out strong, Revis goes out... and? We pull ahead, right?

No, same song, same bad tune:

-No mental or physical toughness
    -Poor secondary play
    -Poor QB play in the second half
    -No effort
    -Lack of a killer instinct
    -Inability to finish games
    -Terrible playcalling

All of these things haunted us last year, and they're haunting us again this year. We have plenty of talent to be good, but this team needs to be revamped mentally. Why we had a "relaxed" week of practice is flat-out befuddling. 

Every year, we say that we're prepared for the Meadowlands, and every year, we play horridly. 

I assume we move to 2-1 next week, and hopefully we can beat Miami, and come out of the bye at 3-1. 

Very disappointing performance today.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Last years excuse was Brady was coming off the knee injury and of course nursing "secret injuries"

What is the excuse this year?

ANOTHER mediocre effort from the highest paid guy in the NFL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CharlestonDude. Show CharlestonDude's posts

I agree, Davedsone.  Brady needs to make better decisions.  This D is not good enough to over come those mistakes and momentum swings.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek72. Show Unstablederek72's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread. : Are you that big of a loser? No need to answer. It is a rhetorical question.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

dont worry giants will handle peyton manning and the dolts monday lol, and indylove will be crying like a boy whos daddy snuck into his room at night

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I can't wait for the "Fire BB and trade Brady" threads to start after this. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread. : The jets are not elite, it's just that we are worse.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

They certainly played better than the Pats today.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]Ok kids...we live to fight another day. Lets all converge at the water bubbler and wallow in our collective sorrows.
    Posted by ponyoto[/QUOTE]

Thank you!  Someone who doesn't give up on his team.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

The defense did o.k. until the Jet realized that misdirection was the way to beat them.  at that point, we should have had a 10 point lead.  Then we AT LEAST should have been able to keep scoring to protect them.  Instead, offense goes dead, defense gets roasted.  If someone said pre game that Revis would go out and not come back in wouldn't you think thats the easy W for us?  Instead, its the point where our O goes flat and does a 2009 on us.  EXACTLY THE SAME PLAYS TO THE SAME PEOPLE.  Sad.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Did Fred Taylor get hurt?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

WOW, was BB EVER out coached!

I like how Ryan says, BB is soo much better than I am... and BB soaks it all up like a conceded SOB.....

I am really getting tired of BB!  His drafting sux, His playcalling Sux...

Defensive GENIOUS?  My AZZ

They won b/c they had Harrison, Bruschi, Vrabel, Law, McGinniss

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

Willhite, Wheatley, Butler, McCourty, Bodden

just think if they had signed Asante Samuel 3 years ago.  Could have saved at least 4 draft picks for other needs.

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

All those VaLUE Picks will kick in, in 2011.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]GAME SUMMARY Passing Team Statistics: Passing for New England Patriots New England Patriots Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int Rating Tom Brady (notes) 20 36 248 55.6 6.9 1 9 2 2 72.5 Team Statistics: Passing for New York Jets New York Jets Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int Rating Mark Sanchez (notes) 21 30 220 70.0 7.3 3 20 3 0 124.3
    Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]

Team effort to lose this one today. Everyone contributed. Most of all the defense, but Brady, Moss, and the coaching ALL stunk.
    Its going to be a long season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

BB doesn't need to be fired but if Kraft isn't planning for the 2011 campaign to be led by Bill Cowher; he is just crazy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread. : dont worry giants will handle peyton manning and the dolts monday lol, and indylove will be crying like a boy whos daddy snuck into his room at night
    Posted by Unstablederek72[/QUOTE]

They play tonight.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

This team looks like it quit....no energy...we got punched in the mouth and refuse to fight back.   No Character !!!  And I don't know what BB can do to get it back. 

GAME OVER...Brady fumbles !!!   Pathetic....wow...I am just speechless !!
    Brace youself for a long season folks...IF this team cannot get up and show character against the Yets the seaon could be over before it starts !!!

What heck is this D gonna do against good offenses? 
    You know what folks...I don't think I'm over reacting here either !!!
    2010 Pats are not even trying to be competetive !! 
    If you're gonna lose go down tough...not like a bunch of panzies that we look today.  I can accept a loss but this is just a joke...lack of effort, lack of good play calling...no adjustments...just going through the motions.  This team looks like it can't wait to go home.  Same D as last year...i.e. none...same offesne as last year i.e no imaginaation...just Brady to Moss.  I'm an idiot and I can see a pattern...ya think other teams don't...GOOD NITE !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread. : dont worry giants will handle peyton manning and the dolts monday lol, and indylove will be crying like a boy whos daddy snuck into his room at night
    Posted by Unstablederek72[/QUOTE]
    I hope they handle them tonight since that's when the game is.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Value picks are worth Shizz... if we costantly trade down, and miss out on our top picks... We just cant seem to draft defensive players at all?  WTJHKJFFFF?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardhouse. Show gardhouse's posts

Miami and the Jets both have better all around teams and are better coached
    teams

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]If we lose to the Bills, the season is done.   If we beat the Bills - that's IF - and we lose to Miami, the season is done.   See where this is going? Must win the next 2 to give people the illusion that we are "playoff pretender."
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

fairweather fan

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from artbee1. Show artbee1's posts

Fireman Ed says Brady got owned by Sanchez. LOL at Cheatriots fans.