Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoHoldingCalls. Show NoHoldingCalls's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion:
    [QUOTE]The fact is tha every other NFL team blitzes the hell out of teh Patriots and they do it successfully. Meanwhile the Pats can't blitz at all. IT IS CRAPPY COACHING.  Bellicheck has not coached well AT ALL this whole season.  He is not a defensive genius.  He is not creative.  The game has passed him by.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]
    I think BB is wearing too many hats.  There are no coordinators on this team.  Even the special teams play is unimaginative.  Something is wrong and we need to fix it.  I'm not a Weiss fan, but let this guy in ASAP if it means our offensive play calling will change.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : This loss sux, cow.... I love the pats, i am die hard... hate to say it, but i will sleep better tonight than two weeks ago.....  Two weeks ago, we had the game and let it slip away.... this game.... the outcome was never in doubt... we have been spoiled by soo much success of late....  I expect perfection every game and hate it when we lose... I will still cheer for the PATS for the remainder of the season.. hopefully a solid run to the playoffs and someone else knocks off the colts and the saints......  stranger things have happened..... I just don't see this defense turning it around, do you?
    Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]

agreed 100% that's what i said last week it wouldnt have hurt so much if we weren't leading

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : I guess you think it takes a juggernaut to beat the Pats. My advice to you stop drinking the koolaid, get areality check and realize this isn't 2006. You'll be a much happier fan.
    Posted by coltsbabe[/QUOTE]

I would be much happier if you didn't false advertise the "babe" thing.You ma'am, are twice the man I'll ever be.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tonyn1. Show Tonyn1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : The Colts won by one point because the refs blew the spot where Faulk caught the ball. THE REFS ARE THE REASON THE COLTS WIN GAMES.
    Posted by max24[/QUOTE]
    What a sorry a** whiner! This game proves that the Patsies are has beens. Stop trying to blame your team's demise on the refs. They're just not that good.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsbabe. Show coltsbabe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : The Colts won by one point because the refs blew the spot where Faulk caught the ball. THE REFS ARE THE REASON THE COLTS WIN GAMES.
    Posted by max24[/QUOTE] You're right we pay the refs to let us win every single week. Feel better nowKiss Now here is the truth, (because I know you would like think that you will be a major factor in the playoffs) Your so called defense couldn't stop PEYTON or the COLTS !!! we came back from a big deficit to take the game away from you so don't be mad because you weren't able to do the same thing tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : I would be much happier if you didn't false advertise the "babe" thing.You ma'am, are twice the man I'll ever be.
    Posted by cowtherabbit-[/QUOTE]

LMAO..... Totally Agreed... S/he is some ugly..... fat pig with nothing better to do

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

[QUOTE]Brady has not been the same since Gisele.
    Posted by max24[/QUOT

This one of the dumbest post i've ever seen. Tom get's married and its his wife's fault. Dude come on! The Pats of 07 had playmakers on both sides of the field. This guy had a major knee surgery. Secondary blown coverage,  Wilhite is sad!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdamErc. Show AdamErc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Which makes you the FKing loser who's up at midnight looking to troll for others' comments.  You joined the bandwagon in 2001 I bet. Huh?  You weren't alive or old enough to remember when the Pats were the #4 team in town, perennial losers and folks like me stood by them. What I said does not put down the Pats. It's an assessment of what I've seen this year.  Did you ever think that if that idiot Bills' KR didn't fumble the ball or the idiot Ravens receiver caught his ball, we'd be 5-6? Btw, i'm getting paid over $1,250,000 for editing my film right now in the late shift in nyc.  That's why I'm up. My TWO assistants have the game on one of the monitors.  
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Well thats humble.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from max24. Show max24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : What a sorry a** whiner! This game proves that the Patsies are has beens. Stop trying to blame your team's demise on the refs. They're just not that good.
    Posted by Tonyn1[/QUOTE]
    Fine then, I guess I'll have to watch the Colts in the second rou--can't even type that with a straight face.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : This loss sux, cow.... I love the pats, i am die hard... hate to say it, but i will sleep better tonight than two weeks ago.....  Two weeks ago, we had the game and let it slip away.... this game.... the outcome was never in doubt... we have been spoiled by soo much success of late....  I expect perfection every game and hate it when we lose... I will still cheer for the PATS for the remainder of the season.. hopefully a solid run to the playoffs and someone else knocks off the colts and the saints......  stranger things have happened..... I just don't see this defense turning it around, do you?

Saints were just the better team tonight.No excuses,no bad calls.They just beat us.We can still get lucky in the playoffs but playing against these dome teams at their house has killed us.Gotta get Brees and Peyton in the snow.Ain't happening this year though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ugly-merican. Show ugly-merican's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Hey idiot,that was Denver who bought the rights to that B4 we were 14-0 in 2007..
    Posted by cowtherabbit-[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdamErc. Show AdamErc's posts

[QUOTE]Bellicheck on the Saints: "They did what they do" Fire Bellicheck.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

Fire him because we haven't had a losing season since 2001. Good Plan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsbabe. Show coltsbabe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : I would be much happier if you didn't false advertise the "babe" thing.You ma'am, are twice the man I'll ever be.
    Posted by cowtherabbit-[/QUOTE] And don't I know it, you wuss.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : I think BB is wearing too many hats.  There are no coordinators on this team.  Even the special teams play is unimaginative.  Something is wrong and we need to fix it.  I'm not a Weiss fan, but let this guy in ASAP if it means our offensive play calling will change.
    Posted by NoHoldingCalls[/QUOTE]

AGREED 150%  - I have said this in this forum before..... BB needs Help... Can't do it all.....

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickterp. Show rickterp's posts

Didn't the Pats lose to the Rams in the regular season and then beat them in the SB. Once you are in the playoff, anything is possible.

IIRC that Pats/Rams game was close and the Pats played them very tough in a losing cause -- tonight was way different.

But this is right, the key is to get in the playoffs and then keeping winning.  Assuming the Pats beat Miami next week (a tough matchup but the Pats will be highly motivated to step up after tonight), they will have the luxury of resting up for the playoffs.  Meanwhile, the Colts and Saints will be under tons of pressure to keep winning and stay perfect.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Maybe you need the help? No, getting married does not usually mean a drop off in performance. For most of us it means an increase in performance. Problem is when it's all about image and not real. P-whipped. Where are you at the games? I was at the SB in Phoenix; was in Denver this year, road games every season with my sons. Truth is truth, sorry you can't handle it.
    Posted by westcoastboston[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Hitch. I love how you assume the marriage is about "image" and "not real." Get the eff out of here. Don't throw around your "commitment" to the team. I live in Atlanta and spend money to fly up to games too. Try again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gridlocked. Show gridlocked's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : You're right we pay the refs to let us win every single week. Feel better now  Now here is the truth, (because I know you would like think that you will be a major factor in the playoffs) Your so called defense couldn't stop PEYTON or the COLTS !!! we came back from a big deficit to take the game away from you so don't be mad because you weren't able to do the same thing tonight.
    Posted by coltsbabe[/QUOTE]

You won by a single point at home with a fumble in the end zone by us. 

The Saints will crush you even with your refs in the bag. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsbabe. Show coltsbabe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : dont the colts have their own thread B!TCH go there!!!!!
    Posted by 81pats12[/QUOTE] I like it here. You guys are such dumbassessCry

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoHoldingCalls. Show NoHoldingCalls's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : AGREED 150%  - I have said this in this forum before..... BB needs Help... Can't do it all.....
    Thanks for the response.  We finally ran a trick play in the 3rd (a  reverse) and it yielded some yards.  Nothing spectacular, but some yards.  We need to keep defenses on their toes.  We really only have 2 WR and our TE are shaky, so the defense knows "cover Moss at all costs and cover Welker too".  We need to make it so the defense knows our play before we do.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Which makes you the FKing loser who's up at midnight looking to troll for others' comments.  You joined the bandwagon in 2001 I bet. Huh?  You weren't alive or old enough to remember when the Pats were the #4 team in town, perennial losers and folks like me stood by them. What I said does not put down the Pats. It's an assessment of what I've seen this year.  Did you ever think that if that idiot Bills' KR didn't fumble the ball or the idiot Ravens receiver caught his ball, we'd be 5-6? Btw, i'm getting paid over $1,250,000 for editing my film right now in the late shift in nyc.  That's why I'm up. My TWO assistants have the game on one of the monitors.  
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]
    STFU loser.You haven't said 1 good thing about NE since the game started but all of a sudden you are their biggest fan? If you were getting paid $1,250,000 you wouldn't be working the late shift fool.You wouldn't be working any "shift".Rich folks don't call their work a "shift" unless you're a MD at a hospital and film editors do not make anything close to what your BS figure is.LOL Just shows what a fkng loser you are. Trying to virtual brag about how rich and important you are.LMFAO.1.25 mill? sorry fool. That's just silly. Is that 1.25 million in World of Warcraft money? ROFL.Yup,and after my dinner with the President,I'm off to climb Everest and then I'll finish the day off with a cognac at Buckingham palace.You're killin us all fool! ROFLMAO!!!
    BTW. Stay away from the "what if's". They are the thoughts of stupid and  insecure  people.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I will say this - it is one thing to be down on your team.  Its something completely different to sound, as some of you do, as if you have just jumped ship. 

Not a pats fan here, but I will provide some perspective. 

There are 5 games left.  You still have a 2 game lead in your division and if you win out, you will finish 12-4. this could still be good enough for 2nd seed. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsbabe. Show coltsbabe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : You won by a single point at home with a fumble in the end zone by us.  The Saints will crush you even with your refs in the bag. 
    Posted by gridlocked[/QUOTE]
    Last I heard idiot a win is a win 1 point or 30. We don't run from challenges like your team just did, and we don't lay down for any team, that's your job.