Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

idiots, y cant we come bak? how many time shave we been ahead and others come bak... GIMME A BREAK! those who wanna quit can go to bed and let the grownups watch the rest of the game!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion:
    [QUOTE]Let's face it.... there is only one QB in this league that could come back in this game and it is not MR Brady..... sad to say but true.... Brady just cant seem to handle the pressure anymore...  I feel sorry for him, he has some swiss cheese for defense.....
    Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]

I love your attitude. So optimistic and positive and always pulling for the better, always encouraging people and seeing the glass half full.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

[QUOTE]Plenty of time for PATS to rally and score... a lot.
    Posted by darwk[/QUOTE]

I AGREE

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Oh come on. Brady has been money the last few weeks. He's in the running for league MVP. Everyone has a bad game once in a while. Lets hope he turns it around. At least if they lose this they will come out hungry and embarrassed against Miami next week which should solidify our division lead.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from briansierra. Show briansierra's posts

Good kick pats, way to finsih the half.  Maybe Saints coaches can give your team tips after the game on how to run an offense.  No worries not like it will be close at end of game for your unreliable kicker anyways.  Brees, why not chuck it deep?  That secondary has been burned all game with deep ones.  Come on, bury the pats.  300 yards offense by Saints.  More to come.   48-10 Saints.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Horrible 1st half, but a nice long drive to start the 2nd half could do wonders.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

Just pathetic. O line sucx, defense sux, special teams stink....I think that sums it up pretty well.

Maroney needs to just go away.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Well at least we have an awesome coaching staff that will no doubt make some awesome half time adjustments.... afterall we were leading a game by 17 points and lost, so anything is possible right????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

[QUOTE]I think Brady has had a great career but the look in his eyes is of fear.  He is done.  Will go down as greatest Pat but between knee injury and wanting to be on People Magazine more than playing ball its on the downward sprial.
    Posted by ZekeMowattreturns[/QUOTE]BLAME IT ON THE SUIT!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

LOL at the people saying "bradys lost it man", I didn't realize that one bad half suddenly negated everything he's done this year.  Pats played terribly in the 1st half, but with their offense they're ever out of it. patience..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]Why is there always 2 and 3 DB's around every receivers Brady is targeting?
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

Because our offensive line struggles with a three-man rush?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]Let's face it.... there is only one QB in this league that could come back in this game and it is not MR Brady..... sad to say but true.... Brady just cant seem to handle the pressure anymore...  I feel sorry for him, he has some swiss cheese for defense.....

lol - I feel sorry for you! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]I think Brady has had a great career but the look in his eyes is of fear.  He is done.  Will go down as greatest Pat but between knee injury and wanting to be on People Magazine more than playing ball its on the downward sprial.
    Posted by ZekeMowattreturns[/QUOTE]

you, my friend, are a tool.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gridlocked. Show gridlocked's posts

This is a 2nd half team and we have had no punch and made zero 2nd half adjustments in tight games this year. This could get ugly.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

In brady's prime.....  2 minutes with 2 time-outs... against a mediocre defense = MORE THAN ZERO points.........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

No wonder LEON has a lot to talk about.You fans make me sick.Throwing in the towel at half-time. Y'all can go fck yourselves!!!! I'm going to keep cheering my team. You're nothing but a bunch of spoiled bytches!!!!. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATS!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Anyone want to start a thread without whiners?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from drkwanda1. Show drkwanda1's posts

Terrible first half playing against an inspired team.  But to say Brady is finished?  Have you been watching this season at all?  Ridiculous.  What's killing us is yout in the secondary and no depth at receiver.  Stanback and Aiken at 4 and 3?  Terrible personnel management from Belicheck.  They'll make the playoffs and lose the divisional round.

G

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

It was good while it lasted, enjoyed every moment but it is time to face reality and lose the overly high expectations that we have.......................

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

If the D was better  I would say Pats aren't out of it. How can NO bring in 2 guys that start making plays straight away. Mckenzie and Mcalister have been there for 2 weeks combined. The Pats bring guys in on D and they look lost for at least a season and some never get going. Has BB lost the plot on D? How can a defensive genius(and there is no dispute with what he has done over the years) get is so badly wrong?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In brady's prime.....  2 minutes with 2 time-outs... against a mediocre defense = MORE THAN ZERO points.........

mediocre defense? you must be watching a re-run of the Browns/Lions game.

Tom Brady missed game-winning drives. Michael Jordan missed more game-winning shots than he made.

Get over yourself.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]This is a 2nd half team and we have had no punch and made zero 2nd half adjustments in tight games this year. This could get ugly.
    Posted by gridlocked[/QUOTE]
    Maybe this is the turnaround game?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

Agreed... 30 more minutes fellas... Lets hope we can do unto others as they have done unto us in the 2nd half and break these Saints spirits. (sounds a lil like blasphemy... lol) 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

we going come out swinging in the second half

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]It was good while it lasted, enjoyed every moment but it is time to face reality and lose the overly high expectations that we have.......................
    Posted by hifiguy[/QUOTE]

How about you go and fk yourself!!!