Patriots WILL NOT Cut Dennard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: Patriots WILL NOT Cut Dennard

In response to pcmIV's comment:

For the love of god leave the f'ing Zimmerman/Martin crap out of this thread.  There is an entire thread where you can argue about it until you're red in the face.

Another hijacked thread:(

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

For the love of god leave the f'ing Zimmerman/Martin crap out of this thread.  There is an entire thread where you can argue about it until you're red in the face.

Yep. Pezzy is trolling with RallyC piggybacking. Pezzy should be moritified he once thought Rally C and myself were the same person, but instead he looks to troll, inaccurately so.

I have to chuckle at the balding, fat angry and bitter middle aged white man syndrome that Babe, Pezzy, etc, all channel here. I just didn't know they were racists on top of being bible thumping, right wing nut jobs.

You are the one who said Dennard was not guilty of anything until he gets his day in court.

You are also the same person who is calling Zimmerman a racist and murderer after he was not convicted of any such crime.  He had his day in court.

You cannot have it both ways.

You are a fraud, liar, antagonist and most likely a race baiter and a VERY SICK person, with an agenda.  Nearly everything you say, REEKS of agenda.

If Dennard's probation is revoked, and it very well could be, the Pats might let him go.

FACT!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Russ, are you as much of a liar as EVERYBODY HAS BEEN TRYING TO TELL ME WHEN I WAS STICKING UP FOR YOU? Damn, say it ain't so!!! 

Yes, Rally it is so.  We tried to tell you, LOL!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

[QUOTE]

Russ, are you as much of a liar as EVERYBODY HAS BEEN TRYING TO TELL ME WHEN I WAS STICKING UP FOR YOU? Damn, say it ain't so!!! 

Yes, Rally it is so.  We tried to tell you, LOL!!

[/QUOTE]
    TFB, I tried so hard to give him the benefit of the doubt. I think I've been fair to him in doing so. I appreciate the heads up on him. I WAS WRONG!!! There is a psychosis there that none of us truly will ever understand, I guess. Oh well......LETS TALK FOOTBALL!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Let me see if I get this right ,Even ifGZ got out of his car and said something too Martin hes guity?Did GZ lay a hand on Martin first?IMO anyone can aproach anyone as long as they dnt put thier hands on the other.So if GZ put his hand on Martin first then yes he should be guity ,but as  much as I can see Martin attacked GZ first .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I agree with others....keep all the Zimmerman BS in the Zimmerman thread!! This was SUPPOSED to be the Dennard not getting cut thread.....

I know I know....probably wasting my breath here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

That last paragraph ultimately makes you a bigot. You are merely a stone's throw away from inheriting the large girth, alopecia and joining that middle aged populous. Here's what personality traits that I do not like. Self-opiniated, self-centered, self-absorbed, conceited, egotistical, denegrating, deprecating, arrogant.... Judging a person for age, educational level, IQ, tells me that there may be underlying issues probably the result a traumatic experience at puberty. The name calling and the need to always be right is both inane and insane. If you lighten up a smidge, people may look at you in a different light. Vegas odds makers would probably find the line at 500 to 1 that you are not remotely capable of doing so. Hijacking the board with these protracted diatribes is ridiculous. It's not the quantity, but the quality of words in your message. You don't impress many readers here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Lets do that and just talk denard here,I got a question for all.Afew yrs ago didnt the NFL suspend  a few Ohio players for taking money and gifts before they were drafted?If so Why is that different then susending denard for 2 off feild conducts one before he was drafted.I could be wrong on the Ohio players ,but I think I remembered that right.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

That last paragraph ultimately makes you a bigot. You are merely a stone's throw away from inheriting the large girth, alopecia and joining that middle aged populous. Here's what personality traits that I do not like. Self-opiniated, self-centered, self-absorbed, conceited, egotistical, denegrating, deprecating, arrogant.... Judging a person for age, educational level, IQ, tells me that there may be underlying issues probably the result a traumatic experience at puberty. The name calling and the need to always be right is both inane and insane. If you lighten up a smidge, people may look at you in a different light. Vegas odds makers would probably find the line at 500 to 1 that you are not remotely capable of doing so. Hijacking the board with these protracted diatribes is ridiculous. It's not the quantity, but the quality of words in your message. You don't impress many readers here.

Very impressive.......

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Seems like a reasonable approach at this point. However as some have pointed out better wait and see what happens on the 31st before feeling confident he's here in September.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you, but they are trolls and trolls will troll.

[/QUOTE]

Who cares?.....if you truly know it's a troll, why must you feed them? Does it get to you that much? I thought you said the other day you don't take this board so seriously. Let it go...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

[QUOTE]

Is there any precedent for a player getting suspended by the NFL for a DUI? I actually think there should be harsher penalties because the NFL has a DUI problem, but that is another issue.

I don't think it's set in stone but I think they try to follow precedent, number of games for # of DUI's, repeat offenders, details of any crimes involved (like, was anyone hit or hurt, running from cops, hindering police)..they have to have some NFL internal guidelines at the Commish. office to avoid claims of unfair treatment by ther NFLPA that could be overturned upon appeal to a mediator.

[/QUOTE]

Well, actually it is set in stone, so to speak. DUI falls under the substance abuse policy and a first time offense does not include a suspension, just a fine. Something more, like hit-and-run or some other crime connected to the DUI might make it a personal conduct policy matter and then suspension would be available as a remedy. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This kid is clearly an idiot. The fact the team hasn't already cut an idiot goes a long way in proving how desperate we are for pass defenders due to the plethora of poor decisions made over the years.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

If his probation is revoked the Pats will likely cut him. The Pats are willing to wait until that does or does not happen.

They are also waiting to see how solid the DUI evidence really is. They do not have breath tests for evidence and some are saying he did not flunk the field sobriety test.

The Pats will let it play out. The Hernandez case and the Dennard case are worlds apart.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

This kid is clearly an idiot. The fact the team hasn't already cut an idiot goes a long way in proving how desperate we are for pass defenders due to the plethora of poor decisions made over the years.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

That doesn't make any sense.

That's like saying the Broncos are so desperate for wise personnel decisions, Russell and Heckert are idiots. The Broncos are desperate, they won't fire them, so they don't blow more moves like the Elvis Dumervil hoodwink job on Elway and Company this spring.

lmao

Each refused a brethalyzer by the way. One drive into a cop car, to boot. Dennard did no refuse the breathalyzer.

Were the Broncos assets already under the gun for assaulting a police officer dumbkoff? Your level of dense is astonishing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

LOL

Unglued.^^

Umm, they've had 3 DUis this offseason. One player, then a front office guy, then another. So yes, there were MULTIPLE incidencts in one offseason for Denver. 

Have any one of them had multiple brushes with the law overlapping each other dumbkoff? It is impossible to fathom for any normal person how that disheveled mind of yours works. LMAO@U

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Dennard did not "assault" a police officer either, Diapers.

Same old liar you always are.

"New England Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard was convicted Wednesday of assaulting a police officer in Lincoln, Neb., last year." (AP)

Another day, another bludgeoning of the VI.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"NEWSFLASH: Our defense is better than Denver's... Yep. Go look at that roster."

Hmm I'm really confused now, I thought that things get settled on the field when games are actually played not in the offseason. 

Would it be all right until I see the teams play to state who is better? 

That's a big part of the Pats problems, we've become paper champions. Fortunately because of Belichick's (probably disastrous) offseason, we don't look like paper champions at the moment. 

Notice I said (probably) disastrous. I was a huge critic of cutting Milloy and we won a Super Bowl that year. So, I am willing to be prepared to be wrong again.No, eager to be wrong. 

I"m fine with not cutting Dennard, would have set totally the wrong standard. Let the courts do their thing. 

I worry about keeping him as he is such a bonehead off the field, but hey, there is such a thing as a savant. Maybe he is a cornerback savant with a peculiar attraction to crap towns in Nebraska. 

I'll feel a whole lot better if I find out his grandpa buried a couple million in gold bars somewhere in a backyard in podunk Nebraska. Otherwise I will never understand why he sought out his place of incarceration. 

The Patriots may be able to do a world's dumbest criminals episode all on their own if our team keeps this up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Well when you can't draft corners you have to keep guys that punch cops in the face and get nabbed on dui's...pretty simple formula.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

My pleasure RC. Thanks. See how easy it is to be rational and congenial. Past the word to Dumbkoff.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

My pleasure RC. Thanks. See how easy it is to be rational and congenial. Past the word to Dumbkoff.

Ya know, GT, there was a time that I thought I could reach the guy. Now, I am just as tarnished as the rest of you. I gave it a solid try though......unfortunately now I'm just another "idiot "to him. Damn, he is so blind.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Give them credit, the Krafts have radar and we don't.  They have the financial ability to get to the bottom of things, to know when people are telling the truth and when they aren't. Well, sometimes. 

With Dennard, the Krafts took a week and analyzed Dennard's claims versus the cops' claims.   Did he refuse to blow forcefully into a breathalizer, twice, or did the cops just make up a story?  Did he flunk his field sobriety test or did the cops make up a story? 

If Dennard did refuse to blow forcefully into the breathalizer, is this an indication that he's smart and in control?

Did the cops, seeing how the judge was all lenient on Dennard for faux-punching a cop, tail Dennard to a bar and then set Dennard up outside?  Just curious.  What actually happened? 

It's entirely possible that Dennard went out a year ago to slug a cop hard and the dummy missed.  Then Dennard was drunk as a skunk last week, like maybe .20, and got off through dumb luck.  But when the story gets seriously complex with lots of details to trip up either Dennard's version or the cops' version, I tend to expect the cops to trip up.  

Until proven otherwise, Denard is a Scary Black Man (ask opposing wideouts) with the entire Lincoln, Nebraska police force on his case. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This topic was a wildfire when I suggested it a day after the DUI bust... another good example of why people should post with logic and not emotion.