Patriots with Fantasy Value?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Patriots with Fantasy Value?

In Response to Re: Patriots with Fantasy Value?:
    [QUOTE]i cant wait to do this, send the email to --- thepatriotsrock123@yahoo.com, let me know when you send the invite! thanks!
    Posted by patsfantiltheend[/QUOTE]

invite has been sent

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]

Is that picture a bribe? Did you want in?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats07. Show tg19pats07's posts

if any spots left would join in send an email to tg19pats07@yahoo.com if spots still available. Pats will finish 12-4 13-3 this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

I'm in! Thanks!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I'm in! Thanks!
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption[/QUOTE]

Cool!

2 spots left, still waiting for a couple people to sign up.  If they don't I will open it up for others interested.

Trying to keep track of who hasn't signed up yet.  Need to know who titsmcgee and I'm thinking rb's are.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots with Fantasy Value? : Cool! 2 spots left, still waiting for a couple people to sign up.  If they don't I will open it up for others interested. Trying to keep track of who hasn't signed up yet.  Need to know who titsmcgee and I'm thinking rb's are.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

I believe titsmcgee may be Nick, formerly known as...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfantiltheend. Show patsfantiltheend's posts

patsfantiltheend (me) is "im thinking RB's"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]patsfantiltheend (me) is "im thinking RB's"
    Posted by patsfantiltheend[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks.

BTW, not sure everyone who has signed up has fantasy football experince so I just thought I would pass along a little tip to help out.

Kickers, first round are they way to go.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots with Fantasy Value? : Okay, thanks. BTW, not sure everyone who has signed up has fantasy football experince so I just thought I would pass along a little tip to help out.
    Kickers, first round are the way to go.
    When do you think Mike Vick will get picked?

I did a mock draft last night and he went first overall!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I want in-- come on you need at least one female

PS I promise to take a kicker first!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots with Fantasy Value? : I believe titsmcgee may be Nick, formerly known as...
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Damn!  I've been outed

But won't it be funny for everyone else in the league to refer to my team as such?  F***!!!  TitsMcGee beat me on a 4th Quarter touchdown on Monday Night... TitsMcGee has a fantastic draft... your 2011 bostonforum Fantasy Champion TitsMcGee

Lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I want in-- come on you need at least one female PS I promise to take a kicker first!!
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

Um, I'm afraid I'm going to need some pictures for proof!

Just kidding.  Check your forum messages for the sign up info.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

ok, looks like all invites are out.  Still waiting for two people to sign up.  I will give them a day to sign up and then send out more invites if they don't sign up.

This is a 12 team league.  12 teams are perfect but I'm willing to take it to 14 if you guys and 1 girl want me to so more can join in on the fun.  Let me know what you think.

Also, right now the league is set up as one division.  The leagues I have played in have at least 2 divisions and as many as 4.  How many divisions do you guys and 1 girl want?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

Here is how I run my league.  12 teams, 3 divisions, 6 playoff teams.  Each divison winner makes playoffs, plus next 3 teams (regardless of what division they are in.  Top 2 teams get 1st round byes.  Playoffs are weeks 14-16 of nfl season.  Each team plays divisional opponents three times and two teams from each of the other divisions (random).  Here is a good site that I use to help create the schedule:  http://schedules.footballguys.com/

Let me know if I can help in anyway.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Wow, wish I had opened this thread sooner. If there are any slots left I'd like to get it. I sent a request to the listed email.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]I want in-- come on you need at least one female PS I promise to take a kicker first!!
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]
    Welcome to the game NEGAME!

Question: You've been on here much longer than me, has anyone ever tried to put together a BDC member fantasy league before?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Damn!  I've been outed But won't it be funny for everyone else in the league to refer to my team as such?  F***!!!  TitsMcGee beat me on a 4th Quarter touchdown on Monday Night... TitsMcGee has a fantastic draft... your 2011 bostonforum Fantasy Champion TitsMcGee Lol
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    Lol! Good one! But you're not beating me!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE] Wow, wish I had opened this thread sooner. If there are any slots left I'd like to get it. I sent a request to the listed email.
    Posted by Cyberknot[/QUOTE]
    Looks like we have one slot left, but I think BradyMossFan is waiting on someone who posted earlier.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]ok, looks like all invites are out.  Still waiting for two people to sign up.  I will give them a day to sign up and then send out more invites if they don't sign up. This is a 12 team league.  12 teams are perfect but I'm willing to take it to 14 if you guys and 1 girl want me to so more can join in on the fun.  Let me know what you think. Also, right now the league is set up as one division.  The leagues I have played in have at least 2 divisions and as many as 4.  How many divisions do you guys and 1 girl want?

How many bench slots will there be?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]How many bench slots will there be?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

On the LEAGUE tab click on settings, all info is there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

If more spots become available, I'd like to be granted one!

If not, I'll just go cry in a corner and punch a puppy...let your conscience be your guide.

Kicker 1st ROUND??? Thats just rude, you know you're supposed to take a TE or D. And wait until round 4 or so to start looking at RBs, they're all overrated.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots with Fantasy Value? : Damn!  I've been outed But won't it be funny for everyone else in the league to refer to my team as such?  F***!!!  TitsMcGee beat me on a 4th Quarter touchdown on Monday Night... TitsMcGee has a fantastic draft... your 2011 bostonforum Fantasy Champion TitsMcGee Lol
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Should change your name to McGeestits.  That way we can say I beat Mcgeestits!  Oh wait... that sounds gay.  Never mind.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I wish there was more room for others to play but drafting gets so hard and teams arent as deep with more teams playing.  We have one open spot but one invite is still out there waiting for the person to sign up.  When I get a few extra minutes I will look it over and see who is next in line if the spot doesnt get filled soon.

Thanks for the info N2 - I'm thinking on splitting it up into 3 divisions.  Anybody else have input on this?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

This is the order of the list. The star(*) means they have joined. I'm missing BradyWelkerFan, is he thejuice1 or tg19pats07?

digger0862 *
    BradyMossFan *
    thejuice1
    prob2236 *
    Rocky *
    N2thaIzzo *
    Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188 *
    Red-Doc-Redemption *
    ben-umass *
    patsfantiltheend *
    tg19pats07
    NEGAME2 *
    Cyberknot
    ma6dragon9

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots with Fantasy Value? : 6 On the LEAGUE tab click on settings, all info is there.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Missed that...Thanks