Pats 2-2 against winning teams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pats 2-2 against winning teams

Next 2 games should show us how Pats can stand up against the best teams of the league. 2 Losses were to Balt (legit) and Seattle (legit), wins were Denver (legit team) and Colts a pretender...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Pats 2-2 against winning teams

I had a friend whining last night that Denver wasn't a winning team when pats beat them....

pa...lease....  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

They also were crying that NFL gave pats home games against Houston and san Fran. in a back room conspiracy to favor NE because of ratings etc.

(Miami fans are getting almost as delusional as jets fans)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They also were crying that NFL gave pats home games against Houston and san Fran. in a back room conspiracy to favor NE because of ratings etc.

(Miami fans are getting almost as delusional as jets fans)

[/QUOTE]

Yes.  We need any advantage we can get.   the rest of the league deserves this. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I love how folks who are suposedly fans don't realize that the first six weeks of the season is just an extended preseason for BB's Pats!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love how folks who are suposedly fans don't realize that the first six weeks of the season is just an extended preseason for BB's Pats!

[/QUOTE]

Pats 37-3 in December (slightly ridiculous) supports your assertion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Next 2 games should show us how Pats can stand up against the best teams of the league. 2 Losses were to Balt (legit) and Seattle (legit), wins were Denver (legit team) and Colts a pretender...

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm, and Denver is 2 and 3 against Winning teams with Wins against the Bengals, Steelers and Losses against Falcons, Texans and the Patriots.

Now let's see who Denver Beat.  Chargers Twice, Kansas City, Raiders, Panthers, Buckanneers, and the Saints.

So I don't want to hear about the Patriots having a soft schedule.  However, the old saying "On any given Sunday" still applies so a win is a win is a win no matter who the teams are.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You can only play the teams on your schedule. Is it the Patriots fault that most of the teams on their schedule have failed to generate a winning record?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm, and Denver is 2 and 3 against Winning teams with Wins against the Bengals, Steelers and Losses against Falcons, Texans and the Patriots.

Now let's see who Denver Beat.  Chargers Twice, Kansas City, Raiders, Panthers, Buckanneers, and the Saints.

So I don't want to hear about the Patriots having a soft schedule.  However, the old saying "On any given Sunday" still applies so a win is a win is a win no matter who the teams are.  

[/QUOTE]

Exactly... And am I the only one who thinks the raiders will kick mannings a$$ tonight?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Houston is 3-1 against winning teams, with wins over Baltimore, 43-13, over Denver, 31-25, and over Chicago, 13-6. Their loss was to Green Bay, 42-24. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Baltimore missed the FG. That is all.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The Pats can beat anyone. When playing the best teams they can lose games with blown calls like the phantom PI call in the 2006 AFC Championship game vs the colts, or by missed Gostkowski FG's. I like the Patriots chances against anyone.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Pats can beat anyone. When playing the best teams they can lose games with blown calls like the phantom PI call in the 2006 AFC Championship game vs the colts, or by missed Gostkowski FG's. I like the Patriots chances against anyone.

[/QUOTE]

yes or just being beat-u forgot that one

[/QUOTE]

Back to the shed, tool.  

I looked at the games, they lost to teams that played well, and had leads in those games but blew them toward the end when the defense couldn't hold up and the offense went cold.  D seems better, Offense being a bit more aggressive at the end of games.  Good combo.  I also like the adversity they have gone through both with losses and with the players hurt.  I think we are in great shape for the playoffs, mentally, physically, and schematically.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes or just being beat-u forgot that one

[/QUOTE]

Back to the shed, tool.  

I looked at the games, they lost to teams that played well, and had leads in those games but blew them toward the end when the defense couldn't hold up and the offense went cold.  D seems better, Offense being a bit more aggressive at the end of games.  Good combo.  I also like the adversity they have gone through both with losses and with the players hurt.  I think we are in great shape for the playoffs, mentally, physically, and schematically.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah ... Feeling it also.