Pats always said stats dont matter - we will find out in next 2 games.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pats always said stats dont matter - we will find out in next 2 games.

We have heard from BB all that matters is wins and stats are nothing - should be interesting to see if Pats find themselves in a position where a bye is not attainable, do they go into preseason mode and start Mallet in a game, or do they keep Brady in a game long enough to get a TD pass to keep the streak alive....We shall see

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Pats always said stats dont matter - we will find out in next 2 games.

Won't really happen since the Broncos play after the Patriots in week 17.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We have heard from BB all that matters is wins and stats are nothing - should be interesting to see if Pats find themselves in a position where a bye is not attainable, do they go into preseason mode and start Mallet in a game, or do they keep Brady in a game long enough to get a TD pass to keep the streak alive....We shall see

[/QUOTE]

If you know anything about BB you know that nothing is more important then  live game reps in order to achieve the goal of " getting better every week". If you think stats are important or even have to question it then well....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

houston could lose twice and broncos once leaves pats number one

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I bring this up because the last Dec home loss prior to the 49ers game was the Flutie drop kick for the extra point in the game against the Fins to end the season. Brady took the first snap to keep his game streak alive, then Cassel took over for the remainder of the game. Pats intentionally threw the game so they could go to Denver in the second round. The Pats went for 2 to tie the game after the last second TD and go to OT but Cassel intentionally threw the pass wide...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

It has nothing to do with stats, it more has to do with keeping the continuity within the team.  He's always done this, and always will do this.  

Plus, somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that touchdown streak only count for games that you play?  Like if Tom were to sit, would that end the streak?  I thought it was each game you played in, but I could be wrong.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Just recalling Cassel when asked about it after the game - his reply was "no comment". Those of us with IQs can figure this out on our own, those like you we have to explain it to.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Teacher let you out early from the Special Ed class?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't worry CC-You are NOT alone. Your buddy Irish Mob is right there with you

[/QUOTE]

Hey Leon!!! How is my our tiny-dicked neighbor to the South?!?!  You do realize that being a nuisance here won't add any weight in your Sanchez-patterned underoos, right?

Can't fight genetics buddy!!

Have a great day!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

I bring this up because the last Dec home loss prior to the 49ers game was the Flutie drop kick for the extra point in the game against the Fins to end the season. Brady took the first snap to keep his game streak alive, then Cassel took over for the remainder of the game. Pats intentionally threw the game so they could go to Denver in the second round. The Pats went for 2 to tie the game after the last second TD and go to OT but Cassel intentionally threw the pass wide...

[/QUOTE]

wow, speechless.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]You play to WIN the game!!  Stats are irrelevant except to fans as fodder for discussions.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady went 3 for 8 for 37 yds with a TD and an INT in that game, so I think your recollection is fuzzy. And if they were trying to lose, I doubt seriously if it was because they'd rather have faced Denver at Mile High in the second round.  If anything, they did it to avoid Pittsburgh in the first round and play the Jags instead. Which is what happened.  

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to cellucci's comment:
    [QUOTE]

houston could lose twice and broncos once leaves pats number one

[/QUOTE]

Yeah baby. Rooting for Vikings and Colts next to weeks, but I can't see Browns or Chiefs beating the Donkos, unless they sit Pouting.