Pats are in good shape, stop with the negative

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Pats are in good shape, stop with the negative

In Response to Re: Pats are in good shape, stop with the negative:
      When you look at how Belichick and Kraft build a team it is like watching an artist at work.
    Posted by Mungomunro

LMAO. Maybe it's more like watching corn grow or watching paint dry :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse_relatednews.aspx?sport=NFL&majteam=NE

Like I said they are in good shape, they sign a high character great blocking TE. In Bill I trust, great move.  Draft day 2nd or 4th round they get their receiving TE or trade for Olson.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Glad too see a lot less negative or boat has sank posts, seems everyone is getting excited about the draft and is more optimistic about moves made so far.

I think we are still going to see a move for a vet TE via trade.  For the most part the team has done very well this off season.  Didn't go grab and overpaid for marginal FAs knowing the best FAs were Patriots and also knowing next year there were be a ton of talent in FA.  The Pats will be in a perfect position to sign a few guys.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In Response to Re: Pats are in good shape, stop with the negative:
    In Response to Re: Pats are in good shape, stop with the negative : I guess some perspective is in order, because there was a time when our good ol' Patriots were "clearly" in the "Awful" tier.  I still watched them plug away, even during those dismal years. I'm not sure how you derived that we are "clearly" in the top 20%. Things are pretty dynamic. If you were to say that the Patriots were in the top 20% between 2001-2004, okay, I might buy that. But, methinks, that in the upper part of the middle 50% is probably more accurate.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

Bubba,

Last year they were ranked 5th in Defense and 6th in Offense. 20% of 32 is 6.4. Therefore they were clearly in the top 20% last year.