Pats @ Jets 9/20

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Re: Pats @ Jets 9/20

That's a fine piece of cake Paulie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

Randy scores the winning TD in OT today Mustang...I know, OT? But if you think about it it's the best way to kill these NY big mouths ya know?  It'll be a sweet thing : )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mustangbullitbri. Show mustangbullitbri's posts

In Response to Re: Pats @ Jets 9/20:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by WoburnPaulie[/QUOTE]

Looks obscene Paulie.  What is a Chinese sausage?  And over mashed potatoes?  Interesting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

I really like Welkers twin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Nice scoop by Sammy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mustangbullitbri. Show mustangbullitbri's posts

I'm planning on frozen Freschetta pizza.  Should I go with the spinach and shroom white pizza or the traditional pepperoni? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

It does taste yummy : )   Speaking of "fine piece of cake" Kamx, would you be so kind as to deliver a picture of a sweet thing name Jessica? Any Jessica that pops into mind...Alba, Simpson...your call man. Thanks in advance : )

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsman1. Show Sportsman1's posts

Two mediocore teams slugging it out.  This is an AFC championchip preview for sure lol.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mustangbullitbri. Show mustangbullitbri's posts

Halftime...  time to give the dogs a bath(ugh!).  Cya all in the third...  must do chores on to-do list.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Pats @ Jets 9/20:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE]

This is the best thing i have seen this afternoon!  Very Nice

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

NICE Kmax. Very nice : )  Hey Mustang, you know how they have all these flavored sausages (garlic, pepper and onion, etc...) well I tried these Chinese flavored ones and they are very tasty. Almost like a poor man's boneless spareribs. But "obscene looking" I can see : ) Obscenely delicious I promise.

Hey folks, I'm off to work. A second shift for me today. Good to have a job I keep reminding myself. Have a great rest of your day and GO PATS!!!! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

Oh an Mustang? I like the idea of the spinach and shroom white pizza. I make an awesome spinach pie (ya know, Greek philo and feta and spinach and eggs....mmmmm)  Enjoy man : )

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Two big misses

1. Brady to Edleman wide open and just put a little too much on the pass.

2. Edleman drops pass for a first down would have given them 1st and Goal near the 7.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

The Pats should be wayyyy ahead at this point.  Leading the turnover battle, they should be ahead more than 6.... Lets' hope Brady settles down 2nd half..... We need to see more of TAYLOR and alot LESS of Maroney

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Agreed, give Edleman more time and he will be the Pats 3rd receiver after Moss and Welker.

I keep waiting for Galloway to show me something.... ANYTHING!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

That happened quick.  Hold'em here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Simple rule of football.  any QB will succeed when given all day to pass.  Where's the F'in rush?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pooh0302. Show pooh0302's posts

Let the other team hang around long enough, and this kind of thing is bound to happen... let's see if the Pats can rebound.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradysbgstfan. Show bradysbgstfan's posts

Um...yeah. That was quick.
    I really don't like Galloway at this point. Never liked the pick up, no matter how good he's been in the past. Just doesn't look good in New England blue.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Do we have an Offensive Coordinator?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

3 and out.  Mr. Brady not getting it done so far.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

WOW, the coaching for the JETS seems to be miles ahead of the PATS... Can anyone say HALF TIME ADJUSTMENTS?????

WOW, 3 plays TD,  3 and Out on our side.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Yup, a slug it out game as we expected. Drinking the Pepto Bismol now.  Not sure it mixes well with Alaskan Amber though.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsman1. Show Sportsman1's posts

Pats going to the Superbowl this year.  49 men, 1 mission.