Pats bar in Seattle?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuckfairbanks. Show chuckfairbanks's posts

Pats bar in Seattle?

Anybody in Seattle that knows of a sports bar where they will show the games on a good sized TV?  I've been to the Fremont Dock several times but the game is on a small TV unless the Pats are playing the Steelers or Seahawks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Re: Pats bar in Seattle?

Don't know about the bars in Seattle, but would tout the merits of the NFL ticket package with Direct TV.  Watch all the games in the comfort of your abode and if the stars line up, the moon is full and it's near a holiday, you're chances of getting a snarlin' at halftime are pretty good.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I don't know anything about sports bars in Seattle, but can somebody please explain to me what exactly was up with those lime green alternate jerseys the 'Hawks were wearing last week?

They made me nostalgic for the Buc's Creamsicle look with the gay pirate on the helmet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Maybe they were just trying to make the Bears sick? Too bad it only worked on their kicker?
    It's probably some straight out of school marketing decision because it worked in SD?? 

Sorry CFB, never been out there but I'm sure you can find something on line-good luck and I hope you don't have to stand in a bar with all those jerseys around you.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

There's a very large Pats fan club out here in Seattle (Bob Kraft even came to our gathering before the Hawks game last year). Go to Spitfire on 4th Ave.

Lots of great folks and fans, mostly transplants from Mass. I have DirecTV and a huge plasma, otherwise I'd be there too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In Response to Re: Pats bar in Seattle?:
    [QUOTE]There's a very large Pats fan club out here in Seattle (Bob Kraft even came to our gathering before the Hawks game last year). Go to Spitfire on 4th Ave. Lots of great folks and fans, mostly transplants from Mass. I have DirecTV and a huge plasma, otherwise I'd be there too.
    Posted by seattlemaslow[/QUOTE]

And your address is...??????