Pats better everywhere except at..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Pats better everywhere except at..

Wide receiver. Its the only area on both teams where the Broncos have the advantage-period. Brady better-more clutch--Oline Pats better RBs Pats better-Dbacks Pats better esp with Harris out! Dloine Pats better! Coaching Obvious! Only at WR are the Broncos stronger -therefore outcome Pats 34-Donkeys 24my prediction?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Pats better everywhere except at..

I like your score. Assuming a Pats win, it would be about spot on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Thank you and I'm being genuine- the Pats handed Denver 24 points (on turnovers) in the earlier meeting and still beat them-Denver played by far the weakest opponent in this W/Es playoffs on Sunday and after Harris went down they barely won and at home something tells me Denver has played a weaker scedule all season and I believe they peaked already where the Pats look like they are peaking NOW! Pats win 34-24 and Go to an almost home superbowl?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Denver has a pretty good Oline. I'm not sure you can say the Pats have a better one. Despite losing Clady they only allowed 20 sacks.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I hope your right.... my only slight worry is giving PM too much time. pressure is the key and at times dl disappears.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

I hope your right.... my only slight worry is giving PM too much time. pressure is the key and at times dl disappears.

Collins looks like the extra guy to bring in for a few more QB hurries/hits. It uwed to be just Nink and Jones for a while. Now with Siligia pushing their O line back that's just more of a advantage.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I think right now their punting might be better too.  Might not have Ryan this weekend and that is going to hurt. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think right now their punting might be better too.  Might not have Ryan this weekend and that is going to hurt. 

[/QUOTE] Might not need a punter, just keep scoring! Denver's defense is playing short handed, so pound the rock and if necessary throw the damn ball to the open receiver! Nobody going to be there to stop them... ARC can only cover one guy, that leaves the other DB's stuck holding the bag!!! Champ hasn't been a Champ in years, and I don't even know if they have anyone to replace Harris...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Denver has a large advantage at tight end, at least receiving wise.

Their RBs are better. Blount has had some great games, but Moreno is a better all around back. Ball is a bit better than Ridley. Both of their top backs can catch the ball, Moreno caught 60 passes, Ball 20. Blount and Ridley caught 12 combined. They don't have a Vereen type of back, so that makes up for it somewhat, edge Denver though.

Let's not get too crazy, their offense is very talented across the field. But they have that Pats 2007 vibe, it doesn't seem like they're as confident as they were a month or so ago. Not putting up pinball type numbers and the Pats D is playing well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I would agree Denver has a better receiving corps including their TE. What makes it deadly is manning throwing to that group. If it was rivers, dalton or a QB like that, it wouldn't be so deadly. However, our secondary is playing well and match up very well against the Denver group. Like Brady, we can't give Gomer all day to find the open man because he will. Pressure needs to come and often. The formula for beating Gomer and Brady are similar. Bring pressure, collapse the pocket. Curious to see how Patricia and bb do this. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Denver has a pretty good Oline. I'm not sure you can say the Pats have a better one. Despite losing Clady they only allowed 20 sacks.  

[/QUOTE]

I can and will. :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

Wide receiver. Its the only area on both teams where the Broncos have the advantage-period. Brady better-more clutch--Oline Pats better RBs Pats better-Dbacks Pats better esp with Harris out! Dloine Pats better! Coaching Obvious! Only at WR are the Broncos stronger -therefore outcome Pats 34-Donkeys 24my prediction?

I will say this. I kept a positive outlook regarding the WR position all year but I have to say im a little disapointed now seeing how other rookies have faired this year. Right now we dont have any of them available really. KT played last week but was a non factor, no targets. Dobson has been nowhere the 2nd half of season and Boyce went to I.R after making a couple plays. Then you see Keenan Allen, Marlon Brown, Kenny Stills,etc and you think....Did BB really get us the best guys available?? I dont know yet. Im dissapointed at the moment. Hope they step up Next year

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1908075-ranking-the-top-50-rookies-from-the-2013-nfl-season#/articles/1908075-ranking-the-top-50-rookies-from-the-2013-nfl-season/page/23

Not one of our WRs cracked the top 50 of best Rookies this year. Logan Ryan got some pub on this list. Terrence Williams, Stills, Woods, Allen, Brown,A.Sanders, etc, all got the nod. So did BB really finally learn how the draft or did Brady just make them look good for a few games before they got exposed as busts?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

.....  losing.  That's the thought I like to have.  The team does whatever it takes, to "morph", as the pundits are saying, into whatever is needed to win the game.

Denver will not bring any surprises. They will come out saying:  "Stop us."  Manning will throw from even the 1/2 yard line.  Pats, on the other hand, adjusts continually.  They will be better everywhere except at losing.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Denver has the advantage on STs and at WR. That's it.

Everywhere else it's NE or it's even at QB, LB and OL.

NE has advantages in the secondary, DL and RB.

Obviously, the big advantage is at coaching.

[/QUOTE]

The Pats also have an advantage when it comes to pressure.  All season long, it has been Broncos this and Broncos that as this team has essentially been handed the AFC crown since the opening bell.  To have the AFCCG in Denver and NOT win it.  Who has the pressure this weekend?  Imagine how hard they will be pressing when behind in the 4th?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Pats vs Denver RB's.. Interesting question.  Right now I would have to go with Pats having the advantage.  Maybe Denver had advantage during regular season but Pats lat in the season and playoffs.

Broncos do have advantage in WR, ST, TE.  I will give them those 3.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Their RBs are better. Blount has had some great games, but Moreno is a better all around back. Ball is a bit better than Ridley. Both of their top backs can catch the ball, Moreno caught 60 passes, Ball 20. Blount and Ridley caught 12 combined. They don't have a Vereen type of back, so that makes up for it somewhat, edge Denver though.

Let's not get too crazy, their offense is very talented across the field. But they have that Pats 2007 vibe, it doesn't seem like they're as confident as they were a month or so ago. Not putting up pinball type numbers and the Pats D is playing well.

[/QUOTE]

Moreno is not that good. He gets most of his yards off draws with teams playing the pass.

He's good, but he hasn't been better than what Blount is doing.  We just don't hit Blount in the flat or pass to him.

NE's RB group is clearly superior.  Bolden doesn't even see the field now.

[/QUOTE]

Oh you mean like Benny Hill when he was here?? What a Fraud?! Ive been saying this about Benny.  For years you have played stupid here acting like Benny was a god but you arent stupid. You are just a troll. So let me guess, Benny Hill is better than Moreno too right?  LMAO @ you

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

we have better fans, better beer, prettier women, smarter children.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Moreno is not that good. He gets most of his yards off draws with teams playing the pass.

He's good, but he hasn't been better than what Blount is doing.  We just don't hit Blount in the flat or pass to him.

NE's RB group is clearly superior.  Bolden doesn't even see the field now.

[/QUOTE]

Oh you mean like Benny Hill when he was here?? What a Fraud?! Ive been saying this about Benny.  For years you have played stupid here acting like Benny was a god but you arent stupid. You are just a troll. So let me guess, Benny Hill is better than Moreno too right?  LMAO @ you

[/QUOTE]

No, I'd say they are about the same. Each bowls forward for yards and gets the 1 or extra 2, but Benny doesn't fumble and Moreno does, so Benny has that advtange over Moreno.

I never said Benny was a god at all. That's you lying or not understanding what the Benny skill set was here or  anywhere.  I said he was our defacto lead back, he never fumbled, could be used to ice games and we never lost with him as our lead back when he was here.  You coudl give him 15-20 carries a game and we'd win.  Simple. It's when they didn't was when we lost.  Sucks to admit, but it was just so simple.

I go by facts.  I just think Denver uses Moreno better than how we used Benny here, but yes, much of the yardage is with the Ds defending the pass.

One way Denver uses Moreno better where they failed Benny here is, they don't predictably sub for Moreno.  They don't send in Ball constantly to run shotgun spreads like it's a crack addiction.

Poor Benny would be subbed on and off, so when they did the faux run game establishment play at random in the 2nd or 3rd qtr, it told the D why he was in there. That's not Benny's fault. That's a strategic error by O'Brien.

Enjoy Critical Thinking 101 at Bunker HIll CC, Shizzles. You'll enjoy improving your analytical skills there. lol

What are you going to do if we win it all and it won't be becauase Brady threw 45 times and our D looks good helping win it all, Shizzles? lol

[/QUOTE]

so you are admitting Benny is average and that BB should have taken the ball out of Bradys hands to hand off to an average back?! When you barely scrape 1000 yards playing behind Brady and the passing offense and run mainly off draw plays...that aint impressive.  You still cant see it. Maroney, Benny, Ridley Never had the playoff success that Blount just had and thats because they never got the oppourtunity,,,you know why?? BB didnt think much of them. He traded Maroney to Joshy for peanuts. He let Benny walk for chump change and he has Ridley playing closer.  Wake UP Rusty! The Jig is UP!  You were WRONG...... as usual

I will love Watching Brady hand the ball off to a Victory. See unlike you, I dont hate Brady. I also dont think he is a god. He won SBs because he managed the game and we had a run game and a defense that allowed him to. Since 2005, he has had to DO IT ALL because BB kept bringing in garbage to run the rock. Now they struck gold again with a malcontent from another team like Dillon and Smith and folks are talking SB again. I KNOW why Brady has struggled. NO talent at WR or RB for years. Still not much at WR but with a bruising 250 lb back, we can afford brady the luxury of not having to DO IT ALL. He loves it! But YOU, being a troll had the Nerve to come here Sunday and say "brady looked annoyed after the game"  YOU ARE the BIGGEST TROLL ON THE BOARD! and a FRAUD and  Phoney and a Moron.... Congratulations!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What are they.....?   answer : bigger.  Boyce can run with demarius , edelman is Decker, Kt is caldwell,  welker---DA,   holliday- vereen...?

I think the comparison is more about size than anything.  Size creates matchup problems but overall talent is probalbly closer than people think.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is why they will spiral down once Collins gets to Manning. They would not know how to deal with him, without giving up the sacks to Jones and Nink.