Pats better run it 20 times in the first half

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Pats better run it 20 times in the first half

I dont care if its for 70 yards or for 100 yards...

You're playing in high altitude.

You're playing against a subpar defense.

You're playing against a subpar defense that is thin.

2nd hald of the '06 championship game our defense was gassed. No first half lead is ever safe in these games. If we can tire out Terrance Knighton, I dont see anyway other than turnovers that this defense can make a stop

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 83. Show 83's posts

Re: Pats better run it 20 times in the first half

I agree, Pats better run it 20 times in the first half so the RBs can get some playing time.  You will be passing all 2nd half trying to catch up.

Peyton is 6-0 in rematches during the season. 

Outstanding!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to 83's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree, Pats better run it 20 times in the first half so the RBs can get some playing time.  You will be passing all 2nd half trying to catch up.

Peyton is 6-0 in rematches during the season. 

Outstanding!

[/QUOTE]

He lost the first rematch against the Chargers

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I dont care if its for 70 yards or for 100 yards...

You're playing in high altitude.

You're playing against a subpar defense.

You're playing against a subpar defense that is thin.

2nd hald of the '06 championship game our defense was gassed. No first half lead is ever safe in these games. If we can tire out Terrance  than turnovers that this defense can make a stop

[/QUOTE]

I think we have to run too(I think that's well known on this board) and Tom Brady is going to play his best post season game since 2004 because of it(broncos and jaguars games were great too) . For the 1st time in a long,  long time N.E enters a game where the other team is focusing on stopping the run.

We will see vintage Tom Brady where he hits 7 different passers, it won't matter how "talented" they are because they will be open. He will sustain drives and finish them off. We have been running in the redzone more then ever, denver will adjust by bringing extra defenders and then get beat by some Brady lasers! Our offense and defense will compliment each other, and we will win this game and go to our 7th Super Bowl!