pats/bills

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

pats/bills

let the game begin!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Re: pats/bills here we go!

Gunna be a longggg day against the run

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Go PATS!!  Will we have more "yippees" or "Oh crap!" today?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

They're getting whatever they want running off guard or up the middle, Brace needs to step it up I thought this guy was a space eater

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

did i say that our defense looks great!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

Re: pats/bills

they are looking great

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: pats/bills here we go!:
    [QUOTE]did i say that our defense looks great!
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]
    Titus Adams, Mike Wright, and Brace=Pats giving up at least a buck fifty on the ground today.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

I hope not,but the road games are awful this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pilillo. Show pilillo's posts

i love that defense on that third down! thats what i love to see guys moving around and confuse the damn qb

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Thank you Buffalo - we need you to stop yourself !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

all in all not bad holding them to 3 considering how badly they got blown off the ball on that drive

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

only three points out of it.this is good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Lets go Moss !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

That first drive slows that Our LB's really sux.  Guyton and Mayo are being thrown around.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

When is BB gunna cut Slater? I haven't seen him make a single positive play...ever.  NO elusiveness and he really doesn't seem that fast in a straight line

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

lets hope they are just cold,and just need warming up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

I guess we also know why Brace is always inactive.  He flat out stinks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

nice one maroney.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: pats/bills:
    [QUOTE]That first drive slows that Our LB's really sux.  Guyton and Mayo are being thrown around.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]
    I'd agree that Mayo hasn't overwhelmed this year, but in fairness to them the lineman are getting DESTROYED off the snap.  The LB's can't get to the ball carrier clean, which makes their job much much tougher.  Guyton and Mayo aren't big enough to get off blocks well without Wilfork eatin up space.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: pats/bills:
    [QUOTE]I guess we also know why Brace is always inactive.  He flat out stinks.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]
    gotta agree with you on that one, I've avoided calling him a bust cuz he is a rookie, but he looked like a highschool player on that drive

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

there is some trickery

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

damn !! he forced it again!!

who was the target? Hopefully not Moss

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

ugh, bad pass

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pilillo. Show pilillo's posts

brady you dissapoint me.. rust is not an excuse

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gridlocked. Show gridlocked's posts

I guess that int was Moss's fault, well except that he wasn't on the field.