Pats bye week.. so, what game this weekend will draw you to the TV the most? AGCSBILL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Pats bye week.. so, what game this weekend will draw you to the TV the most? AGCSBILL

Everyone anticipates watching their beloved Pats on your personal big screen when they play.  With that said, with no Patriot game to arrange one's schedule around to watch, is there a game this weekend in which you'll make time to watch?

From what I see, the most interesting game to me is (drum roll) ....  Carolina @ SF.  Is Carolina for real?  A close second is Seattle @ Atlanta.  Seattle has been eeking out wins against "weak" teams.  Can Atlanta show its record is not a true indicator of this team and smite the Seahawks?

Let the discussions begin!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Pats bye week.. so, what game this weekend will draw you to the TV the most? AGCSBILL

Colts need to lose, they are playing the rams, sigh, but on any given sunday. Chargers could beat the Broncos on their turf, but----  anyway those are the two teams I'm most interested in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Pats bye week.. so, what game this weekend will draw you to the TV the most? AGCSBILL

After 2 ugly losses that have shot down ACC title hopes, my Hokies look to rebound against rival Miami on ESPN at 7pm on Saturday. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'm thinking of heading over to the Rogers Centre to watch the Argos live in their home playoff game. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

B's/Leafs Sat night @ 7

Panthers/Niner's Sunday @ 4 want to see what the Panthers are all about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Carolina vs SF is also for me the most interesting. Kind of want Carolina to win, it means they are legit and will be a good measuring stick for the Pats.

Also want to briefly check in on the Bengals - Ravens to see if the Ravens are truely done this year. If they do not put up a good showing in a division game then I think you can write them off for 2013.

Seattle - ATL will go like this: ATL gets a lead going into the 4th qtr, Seattle comes back. ..if not that Seattle in a blowout. I don't think we will see 60 min of football from Seattle until they play the 49rs or in the playoffs. They are a very cocky team and a talented team and don't need to play their best to win most games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Alabama vs. LSU

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Ditto on Carolina vs. SF. for obvious reasons. Other than that-I'll be channel surfing throgh the rest of the games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

A couple of you also picked Carolina v SF...  since the Panthers are the next Pats opponent, a good op to see what lies ahead and decide how long to grow the fingernails before the game arrives.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I enjoy all levels of football.

This Saturday I plan to take in the epic Wesleyan-Trinity battle in CT.   Wesleyan has won its first Little 3 title in 43 years, is riding its first unbeaten season (7-0) in 44 years, and has a chance to end Trinity's 50-game home unbeaten streak.

And, being that it's a bye week for the Pats it wouldn't surprise me if BB takes in the game as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm thinking of heading over to the Rogers Centre to watch the Argos live in their home playoff game. 

[/QUOTE]

atta boy. I'll be at Mosaic Stadium cheerin on the Riders at their home playoff game. Hopin for a home game Grey Cup!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Carolina at San Francisco.  Right now the two of them are on top of the NFC in my power ratings.  Seattle is back at #5, New Orleans is back at #7 and I'm not counting Green Bay in this race.  I wouldn't be surprised to see the Panthers and Niners meet again in January.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'll be in San Francisco so I'll probably catch that Carolina/SF game as well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

B's/Leafs Sat night @ 7

[/QUOTE]

Exactly...  Panthers on a bit of a roll.  As Pats next opponent this game is the one to watch.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

B's/Leafs Sat night @ 7

[/QUOTE]

Exactly...  Panthers on a bit of a roll.  As Pats next opponent this game is the one to watch.

[/QUOTE]

Also B's Leafs...  Did you see game last night... OUCH.  Seguin and Peverly (former B's) score in shootout for stars win.   Unbelievable.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

B's/Leafs Sat night @ 7

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Also B's Leafs...  Did you see game last night... OUCH.  Seguin and Peverly (former B's) score in shootout for stars win.   Unbelievable.

[/QUOTE]

they are just not putting the puck in the net right now. In Claude's system goals are sometimes hard to come by.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

B's/Leafs Sat night @ 7

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

they are just not putting the puck in the net right now. In Claude's system goals are sometimes hard to come by.

[/QUOTE]

What did you think about how Seguin looked...  What a frustrating player to watch.  Lots of flash and skill but no real toughness that B's require.  Probly a good trade but then he scores big goal in shootout. ...    Chiarrelli's nightmare. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

B's/Leafs Sat night @ 7

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What did you think about how Seguin looked...  What a frustrating player to watch.  Lots of flash and skill but no real toughness that B's require.  Probly a good trade but then he scores big goal in shootout. ...    Chiarrelli's nightmare. 

[/QUOTE]

no doubt the kid has talent. Seems like he wanted to play center and if you play for Claude and play center defense is a major priority.

I think the kid will thrive in Dallas as long as he doesn't have to be a 2 way player.