Pats Colts prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Pats Colts prediction

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great year in retrospect for the Jets. I hate repeating myself but if you insist.

Everybody picked the Jets to go 0 and 16 with their new rookie QB and the depleted skill positions. Old Rexy was on the chopping block but coached his way to another year at the helm.BRAVO.

I don't save posts and have never posted an article in here. No I just post my sage like thoughts on the greatest game ever played. I don't need anybody elses opinions...just my own.

GO COLTS!

[/QUOTE]

Funny that you still fail to come up with a single link to an article backing your obvious BS. One would think it would be easy considering that 'everyone' predicted them to have a winless season.

It's OK child. It's not like everyone here doesn't already know what a huge self delusional fool you are. I still have hope you may mature past the level of a 10 year old before you turn 70.

Some time in the 2040s?

You'll still be waiting on a Jets SB.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Patriots 30 Colts 24

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Patriots 34

Colts 27

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I have it the Colts 42 (two of their TD's will come from Brady throwing INT's for touchdowns) and the pats 3.

Brady will end his 3rd game this year on an INT in the endzone!

When does this Brady guy finally retire? the way he played this year and his last few playoffs performances are lacking...at best?

[/QUOTE]

Not possible.

Colt's defense isn't the Panthers nor SF.

[/QUOTE]

Before you try logic and actual facts consider who you are talking to. You would have a more intelligent conversation with a rock.

[/QUOTE]

Colt's defense will not hold Pat's offense to three points. Since they can't stop the run (statistically they are the bottom 20) , Blount or Ridley will give the Pats  24 pts. 

Pats 27 -Colts 10

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

it is so delicious how our resident trolls pop their heads out of their ratholes to make their jealous little comments and then will disappear for the next couple weeks or until the Pats lose again. Must be lousy to have such a horrible life, being fans of NY teams, the largest media market in the world, most overpaid players, and still dont have any professional sports team playing at a .500 level! rofl

[/QUOTE]

come on Quags I was just having fun...do u think that's a real prediction? I have no idea who wins or by what score

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

31-27 pats

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

everyone is prediciting a blowout... this game is within 10 points most likely

Playoff football...  blowouts are rare.  Seems many here are thinking the Pats D will be more stout than KC's and the offense will have a field day against the Colts D.  If a third string QB can throw for 300 yards against this Pats D, what do we expect a QB like Luck to do?

But, then again, many here weren't too confident about the Pats going to Baltimore and look how that game turned out.  You never know which team shows up.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Pats 31

Colts 17

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Pats 34 - Colts 24

Mathis gets repeatedly pancaked as the Pats consistently pound the ball right at him in the run game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

[QUOTE]

everyone is prediciting a blowout... this game is within 10 points most likely

yeah, probably, but their defense gave up 44 points to a second rate offense. 38 in the first half.

if the weather show up as they predict, cold, wet, then  the domer dolts won't be able to adjust to the inclement weather.

====================================

Re: yeah, probably, but their defense gave up 44 points to a second rate offense. 38 in the first half.

As a Pats fan 1st but a 49er fan 2nd I disagree that Alex Smith and KC were a 2nd rate offense but defense YES !!! Alex Smith was leading SF to a victory vs Giants 2 years ago when 2 bonehead fumbles resulted in field goals, one to tie & one to win in OT. Then my Pats don't get me revenge losing to NY in the SB(2nd time in 2 years). I'm still haunted by Welker dropping a ball he'd catch 9 out of 10 times.

For all the NY fans/trolls please substitute "I love Super Bowl Time, it gives me a chance to sit at home at watch the game. Just like the Jets/Giants".

PS---QB Andrew Luck is not to be underated as SF dominated GB in most of the stats coming into the game yet they could have won that game because of A. Rodgers and only won by 3 pts in last few seconds and didn't give GB another chance to go down the field.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Hats off to the Colts to get this deep but in the end I just don't think they'll have horses (haha) to pull this one off. Talib will take care of Hilton to a degree, a well rested Dennard and McCourty have Fleener and Brown out of the backfield. My big concern is Luck scrambling.

On offense, I see the Pats running at will and that will open up the play action. This one starts out tight, 10-7 after one, they run away at the half to 24-10. The third brings 34-17 and then a minor Indy comeback for a never as close as the score says 37-31 final.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Pats win 34-13

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pats blow out for third Colts beatdown of the year.....34-17

[/QUOTE]

Colts 72 Pats 14

[/QUOTE]
    Predictions not dream. Now I am not saying Colts cannot win. :)

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]

I have it the Colts 42 (two of their TD's will come from Brady throwing INT's for touchdowns) and the pats 3.

Brady will end his 3rd game this year on an INT in the endzone!

When does this Brady guy finally retire? the way he played this year and his last few playoffs performances are lacking...at best?

[/QUOTE]

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I know you are really waiting for Tom to retire. Makes me happy clowns like you hate him so much because it means my team is kicking b o o t y.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Pats 38

Colts 17

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pats blow out for third Colts beatdown of the year.....34-17

[/QUOTE]

Colts 72 Pats 14

[/QUOTE]
    Predictions not dream. Now I am not saying Colts cannot win. :)

[/QUOTE]

ok fair enough...60-14. : )

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

Quags doesn't care for our kind on HIS forum. Too bad so sad!

[/QUOTE]

funny but I don't like Quagmire on tv or here

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

31-20 Pats

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to Sam-Adams' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hats off to the Colts to get this deep but in the end I just don't think they'll have horses (haha) to pull this one off. Talib will take care of Hilton to a degree, a well rested Dennard and McCourty have Fleener and Brown out of the backfield. My big concern is Luck scrambling.

On offense, I see the Pats running at will and that will open up the play action. This one starts out tight, 10-7 after one, they run away at the half to 24-10. The third brings 34-17 and then a minor Indy comeback for a never as close as the score says 37-31 final.

[/QUOTE]
    Agree with this. I think the D keeps the clamps on though, and it's 31-10, possibly 31-17 Pats. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

last minute win.....