PATS DEFENSIVE DEPTH CHART +CONTRACT STATUS, what becomes of their fate?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

PATS DEFENSIVE DEPTH CHART +CONTRACT STATUS, what becomes of their fate?

Screen Shot 2012-04-28 at 4.29.28 PM.png

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJUKIEFAN. Show CTJUKIEFAN's posts

Re: PATS DEPTH CHART, any disagreements?

You need to add A Dennard.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfantiltheend. Show patsfantiltheend's posts

and possibly Andre Carter

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

and Chandler Jones

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Also Will Allen and Gerard Warren and of course the newest sensation Nate Ebner!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

yes, i meant to do it manually but the system won't allow me to. so let's add:

SS: Nate Ebner

LEFT CB: Alfonzo Dennard

LEFT END: Gerard Warren ('12)

ELEPHANT-4:

Trevor Scott - Deal expires after '12

Chandler Jones

Markell Carter

Aaron Lavarias - TEAM OPTION for '13

RIGHT CORNER:

Ras-I Dowling

Will Allen (MIA) - deal expires after '12

Marquice Cole (NYJ) - deal expires after '12

Assuming everyone somehow remain in perfect health throughout camp, i predict we will be starting the season in a 4-3. starting will be Trevor Scott at right end or the elephant (i see us signing Mr. carter),  RT will be Big Vince, LT will be Brandon Deaderick, and left end will be Jonathan Fanene. When we roll with a 3-4, RE will be Markell Carter (if signed Andre's taking his place), big Vince at the nose with Jake Bequette at LE. In the rotation mix would also be Kyle Love, Mr. Warren and Myron Pryor. Warren's numbers will come down big time if both Chandler Jones and Bequette perform as expected or better. Jones is the wild card, his body and technique arent quite ready but has off the charts upside. I see him being inactive a lot to start the season, barring injury to others. Bequette will be getting reps from the get go like Seymour and Ty warren did.  Bequette has the more ready body and more prepped to excel early.

Unfortunately, I don't see Brace, Cunningham, Lavarias or Silvestro even making this team. Marcus Harrison will be on the active roster but not getting much rep. we will be injecting some youth and energy into the scheme. We will sign some young backup types to the practice squad after they are cut before the season starts. in the 4-3, mike/middle linebacker will be Spikes, with mayo and Nink starting. I expect both Mr. Hightower and Mr. Bequette to really push nink as the year goes on. In the 3-4, i expect for mr. Hightower to be on the inside along with spikes with nink and mayo on the outside. hightower is already our best coverage linebacker. he's extremely quick and physical in what we expected in one Adelius Thomas. by the way, doesnt hightower and jones remind you of some characters in those police academy movies?

niko will have a tough time making this team, i see him as the odd guy out due to his contract and the fact we have many guys on the depth chart who play his position and can take his place on special teams. Mike rivera should make the team and be on special teams. at free safety, i see mccourty starting and playing mostly out there. at ss, will be mr. chung. in the mix will be tavon wilson from day one, along with gregory and sergio brown (has some years left). odd guy out could be josh barrett. no way he gets cut for the practice squad is mr. ebner. he will be wrecking havoc on special teams and will be a pre-season star. the guy is freakishly athletic and physical. he has a 39" vertical, runs a 4,54 and out broad jumped mr. jones (10-8 to 10). bb will use him in special packages and as a hybrid linebacker/safety type. poor mr. ventrone will be the odd guy out and back on the practce squad shuttle.

Cornerback would be the most intriguing for me to watch. at RCB, i expect Ras-I Dowling to be healthy for a change and take over that spot. at left, Arrington should start the year as the starter at LCB but mr. alfonzo should be taking over that position very quickly pushing arrington back to his regular slot position. i dont see edelman playing a lot this season, if at all. Sterling Moore is a lock to make the team and be in the mix due to that clutch play against the ravens alone. you can't teach that. i dont se both Will Allen and Cole making this team. If I must pick one, i will asssume will due to his age and injury history and lack of special teams prowess will be the odd guy out. malcom williams could be the sleeper but will be on special teams or back to the p-squad.

overall, this team is full of weapons and options, great mix of youth and vets. this defense should be in the top 15.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: PATS DEFENSIVE DEPTH CHART +CONTRACT STATUS, what becomes of their fate?

jones has 35" arms and bb intends to use him in as an outside linebacker in the 3-4 as well as the elephant in the 4-3. bb clearly sees mcginest in this kid. by the end of the year, he could be making some noise. i definitely see andre carter walking through those doors next